[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

is it okay to hope that after seeing Paeha falling from the horse because of (that goddammmitt) OT, then SN will ask Paeha what worries him?? Pleaaaseeee pleasseeeee... Or she could just ask Golta.. OR PLEASE ANYONE CALL THE ROYAL PHYSICIAN, for God's sake!! it's been 5 darn years!!
Edited: @petria could u please call ur sweet Golta about this? :)]

The preview really makes me sick.
Why the hell must they show TH so weak in front of WY! X(
And I really don't understand why paeha is never seen by a doctor! We should know of what exactly he suffers....
By the way, I'd like to know how JCW is able to pop his temple's vein out when acting LOL He gets so red... really amazing!  
^:)^

i agree...so lady ki is not pregnant in tis episode :-B :-B nothing happen tat day i guess??
writers juz wanna potray th is crazy,mad.,abusive,no longer trust/alwiz doubting  lady ki (not oni becos of wy..but oso tot she is crazy for power..tsk tsk tsk)
so today even made him had nightmare..omo even after he no longer drinks..he still in that bad condition...is it drug withdrawal symptoms??(yea rite..writers not tat smart in medical knowledge if they can confuse  the pregnancy period for lady park and sn  =)) =))  )
the writers are throwing hints to us perhaps?? tat th-sn wont have happy ending since paeha had become like tis and maybe irreversible??

drbigapple said: i agree...so lady ki is not pregnant in tis episode :-B :-B nothing happen tat day i guess??
writers juz wanna potray th is crazy,mad.,abusive,no longer trust/alwiz doubting  lady ki (not oni becos of wy..but oso tot she is crazy for power..tsk tsk tsk)
so today even made him had nightmare..omo even after he no longer drinks..he still in that bad condition...is it drug withdrawal symptoms??(yea rite..writers not tat smart in medical knowledge if they can confuse  the pregnancy period for lady park and sn  =)) =))  )
the writers are throwing hints to us perhaps?? tat th-sn wont have happy ending since paeha had become like tis and maybe irreversible??

Guest uctqepe

i just saw uri ayuuu-yaaahhh  :x :x :x so handsome, so dignified when he entered the hall, and so cute when he addressed Paeha and the way Paeha pinched his cheek *squuuuuueeeeaaallllll*  
little details: i want to slap that useless Zhang.. how dare him turn away his face when Ayu walked to the throne?!!  >:P >:P

Reading the recaps, I find today's episode very slipshod. They got rid of not one, but two characters in 1 episode! Which is ridiculous considering how it took an eternity to exterminate the El Temur clan. How come ET could escape from one trap after another with such lame excuses, whereas the new villain fell so easily? Besides the obvious reason that they are running out of time to wrap up the story, I wonder if it's because the actress has been continuously receiving complaints about her acting? I don't have issues with her acting though...
And I'm disappointed that they got rid of OT's love interest too. I was hoping they would end up together. I see this as an attempt to by the writers to revive their original OTP. 
And looks like any hopes of our couple getting a romantic date outside the palace are now dashed since we see Paeha falling from his horse and their relationship is not getting any better.  

thanks for the recap @jeenee, chingus, we should prepare ourselves for our Paeha. I think he will die due to sickness because he always fainted. Even though  we don't want that to happen, the writers already made up their minds and their script.  Just stick to our ship. Writers don't hear us anyways. Sad for us. But still, let's hope for the next remaining episodes. 

daegorr said: Reading the recaps, I find today's episode very slipshod. They got rid of not one, but two characters in 1 episode! Which is ridiculous considering how it took an eternity to exterminate the El Temur clan. How come ET could escape from one trap after another with such lame excuses, whereas the new villain fell so easily? Besides the obvious reason that they are running out of time to wrap up the story, I wonder if it's because the actress has been continuously receiving complaints about her acting? I don't have issues with her acting though...
And I'm disappointed that they got rid of OT's love interest too. I was hoping they would end up together. I see this as an attempt to by the writers to revive their original OTP. 
And looks like any hopes of our couple getting a romantic date outside the palace are now dashed since we see Paeha falling from his horse and their relationship is not getting any better.  

morenaclaudia said: thanks for the recap @jeenee, chingus, we should prepare ourselves for our Paeha. I think he will die due to sickness because he always fainted. Even though  we don't want that to happen, the writers already made up their minds and their script.  Just stick to our ship. Writers don't hear us anyways. Sad for us. But still, let's hope for the next remaining episodes. 

Before we worry about whether Paeha is going to die of a heart attack at the end, I wonder if they will give Paeha a broken head or broken leg after falling from the horse. If he emerges unscathed, maybe he inherited some superpower too...