[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@jeenee I don't intend to compare but just stating the facts from the news. Of course EK is number one in that time slot. Oh yeah, because KBS will air some drama special, let's hope EK can improve the ratings.

@qwenli I have watched the video, it's SBS Good Morning and JCW doing some girl World Cup choice. Unfortunately I don't have the link as I tried to find the link too.

@petria I think before the drama aired all people, included the casts, know that OT will be the lead. Even I prepare for some major heartbreak knowing that JCW would be second lead again. (Though now I get more heartbreaking moments than I can swallow). Unfortunately JCW and TH's character is stealing thunder from him. The writer can't develop his character cz he's already perfect from beginning.

@jacquelineQ - yeah we saw the pix you posted, guess you didnt see the earlier pages. So you would have missed my little story... :-<
@ChelseaS - I always suspect uri Paeha wore alot of clothes under his imperial robe, so he does have a long sleeve shirt on! 
He look handsome in anything! :x
@kanyaprasetyo: So which girl he chose in the ideal world cup?

I'm sorry i really cant connect to MBC.
I'll bring the live recaps in the MT here! 

• Back to the end of last episode with EB breaking the news to SN telling her MaHa is Byul, I just want to smack that sob face!
  • PBH asks here MaHa is now, SN is still in shock and can't really react
  • El Plague is leading his men to attack MaHa at the temple/shrine where he's paying respects to his 'mother'
  • Attack starts! DM is tries to send MaHa away
  • DM grabs on to El Plague to stop him, in the process, the ring that El Maid gave to him from KT falls off
  • DM finds it

• MaHa runs into SN on her way to save him
  • MaHa is iffy as to who to run to, El Plague arrives and says he's with DK
  • SN is trying in vein to have him go over, but MaHa ends up walking to toward El Plague, DM gets there in time to tell him that's the wrong side
  • MaHa immediately walks over to SN, El Plague shoots an arrow at him
  • SN runs up and grabs him, MaHa is saying something and crying in her arms
  • SN is crying and screaming, 'Child! MaHa ah!!'CR: pegster

• TH is having a nightmare, and he's running in his dreams
  • Crap! He dreams that SN is trying to kill him
  • He dreams that SN is telling him she doesn't love him, she loves WY, she's revenging for WY
  • TH's hysterics is getting to a new high
  • As soon as he wakes up he's looking for GwibiCR: pegster

• DM digs the arrow head out of MaHa's back, ok why aren't they heading back to the palace yet??
  • Looks like there's poison in the arrow?
  • DM is wondering why SN is is so worried, and what the heck is EB doing there??
  • DM asks EB why Gwibi was there, that big mouth!  At least EB was able to hold it in this time.
  • PBH fails to find El Plague
  • Back in the room, SN opens the covers to look at MaHa's feet and sees the birthmark, 100% confirmed!
  • SN flashback to when Byul was born, where she promised to protect him, when he fell off the cliff with the guard, and when she tried to find him by the frozen river
  • SN apologizes to MaHa and calls him 'My son Byul' and some other stuff I don't understand
  • PBH tells her it's not her fault
  • Sounds like SN is talking about how he hates her?
  • OMG!!! LAGGGG!!!!CR: Pegster