[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

daegorr said: Jericho0810 said: I made a comment on that page yesterday about the subs not being totally correct on the scene with TH and SN. And someone told me that they are right enough. Excuse me "right enough?!?" That scene is right after a critical scene between TH and SN, a line like "please come back to me" is left out of the subs. You would think they would want as much clarity as possible, but no instead they are so quick to throw TH in the fire  and keep him there without them caring what SN said which I think is very important after a scene like that.  

@namyo:are u missing me chinggu? are u sure u are watching my every moves or wanna c if i updating my ava of ksh-hjw :P:P  dont worri more will come :>  :>
thanx @hanaseyes  for giving such a honour for me to be designer B-) i definitely make sure no clothes/props used had green color!!!  :-B :-B
sorri @namyo u definitely x be the designer..cos the leads will be catching cold(as most of time u left them naked  =)) =))  )
and lastly x bother  abt the other ship....dont be saddened by their comments...save our heart and energy for today n tomorrow episodes :)>- :)>-

@drbigapple‌ I'm more worried of @uctqepe‌ been the director of photography though. I think @hanaseyes was really careful to chose who was going to be doing certain tasks.

Why would you'll think I was going to do for the clothing? The blurry pictures :>

@namyo Yes, I saw that from early on WY liked her but with SN it was always hard to tell how she felt about him. It felt that she want to be beside him as he was her king but until the fortune teller flash back of them I never saw them in a husband/wife relationship. 

@namyo Yes, I saw that from early on WY liked her but with SN it was always hard to tell how she felt about him. It felt that she want to be beside him as he was her king but until the fortune teller flash back of them I never saw them in a husband/wife relationship. 

I have mentioned that before to @ChelseaS I thought I was the only one that felt that way about their relationship, when she thought of him I saw it more of her looking for a father figure. Someone that she admires, someone that she had hopes for a king to give people a better life that she didn't have.

This thread is moving fast lol

Guest uctqepe

@namyo :)>- you will thank me chingu because i will ease your burden with custome design.. gawd, if only the writers and director agree, my photograph wont need any clothes at all!!   >:) >:)

no way..i need keep my leads healthy..i x wan spend the money for medical treatment instead...no no no... [-X [-X [-X
but i have no say if director will ask them hug each other to prevent frm cold then they cn be naked for how long they wan to  @-) @-) @-)

Jericho0810 said: @namyo Yes, I saw that from early on WY liked her but with SN it was always hard to tell how she felt about him. It felt that she want to be beside him as he was her king but until the fortune teller flash back of them I never saw them in a husband/wife relationship.