[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

HJW was in Bali before for "What happens in Bali" drama.  And now JCW is there for a photoshoot. ;))

I wonder why his caption is "In Bali", but not "In Indonesia" instead.  ;;)

It's fishy that HJW also attended the Seoul Fashion Week. Did she attend this event in any of the previous years?  ;)

I saw this on DC:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=185910

It's said Empress Ki will be aired on NTDTV on Mar 26 in the States. It's a Chinese broadcasting TV based in New York City.

Thanks @kanyaprasetyo for the info. It's fishy enough that they both attended the Seoul Fashion Week event in the same year. In 2014 both of them were busy filming EK so they couldn't attend the event. However, HJW didn't go there for many years, and suddenly she attended the event this year.

:> ;;)

They love to take pics of the trees! I remember JCW have been posted many updates on his IG with the landscape of the trees, for example when he was in Thailand recently.  B-)

@nploanYes I think they have many common interests.
--------------What exactly is happening in Bali? JCW's whereabouts cant be found ;)) He has to spend alot of money on international calls and texting. ;))--------------@sakura29angelI am always you notice the little things. Now why do people change their avatar? because their mood change right?After JCW's hot update, she is wating....heehee

Guest chaifer13

In jcw's ig avatar he covered his mouth with his hand.while hjw's ig avatar she covers her mouth withe her jacket is in it just a coincedence again :-?