[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I think the possessive fans can give up controlling pictures. Even the airport security pose with him :)) And the ahjussi in red behind also want a piece of the action, I think.
c96f7a09c93d70cfa725d20bfcdcd100bba12bae

This girl is so smart, she gave him THE lolli and see how he look at her! Truly the way to jcw's heart is food! But of course, she happened to be sweet and pretty too.
2d0152c2d56285358b1aa42794ef76c6a6ef638b

And he ate the lolli immediately!  Bravo, girl! =D>

Okay! Next time we meet JCW, we should send him food trucks =)) =))
coz he's always hungry and he can eat (depends on your interpretation) :P

Snippets of his interview, courtesy of Healer soompi:

JCW said that the second reason that he has no love scandal is because he doesn't have that much love experience. He said: "Because I'm too busy with work, I have no time for a love relationship. Whenever I start filming for a project, I'll leave my cellphone by the side (in other words, ignore it). Because of that, girlfriend can't stand it, . But I also understand why she feels that way." His ideal type is someone who can communicate well with him, no particular appearance and age type. He currently doesn't have a girlfriend.

first highlight:

according to JCW, 6 relationships (until 2012) are not that much... :-@

second highlight:

he indeed had girlfriend while shooting a project (I don't know if he implies Healer or not).. :> He said he doesn't have a girlfriend currently. But we all know we should take celeb's word with a grain of salt :-B

latest update from hongkong:

jcw will be invited to attend an event on 5th march. they didnot reveal which brand invited him but i think it should be a luxury brand who hv the budget for such arrangements.

looking fwd to seeing him! hopefully there will be interviews!! \:D/

This pic was posted on Oct 15 2014, but now I don't see it on HJW's IG anymore. I wonder why. (I tried to look at the reflection on her sunglasses, but I don't really see anything suspicious that could make her delete this pic).
tumblr_nkeyxlqDIu1twu697o1_540.jpg

matching sunglasses? (just different color)

1739056_1034849883197881_1052564363_n.jp
cred: JCW's IG

B-)

• Like 1

@nploan
sorri chinggus..that picture u upload hmm....it is not unnie who posted the pic..but that company of the sunglass who uploaded it on the blog/ig...
anyway i found it interesting when the child actor (who acted with unnie in coabm/ljs in pinocchio) upload a cover page of piggy.....:> :>the boy really admires unnie and ha jung woo....but why he interested with piggy when he never worked with him before :-\" :-\"

@drbigapple
I think the IG is managed by his mum because the korean caption says: child actor, nam da rum omma?
Anyway I went to read the caption on the jcw cover, from my minimal korean, I think it says that the child actor's interview is also in that magazine. it was also hashtag with the child's name not jcw.

What unnie will do seeing the new fangirls of JCW?

B-26QzKVEAEEfA-.jpg
How dare you to pick my man?? >:) >:)

4minute member, please be careful on the way, mamanim won't leave you alone! =)) =))

Speaking of HJW... why why why no news about her next project??
I'm waiting n waiting but no news whatsoever.. she only busy attending events or play hide and seek with fans :-w :-w