[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a coincidence, two of JJM's leading ladies wearing the same dress  :D
xyXJH7.jpg
 Credit: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=433&aid=0000006242

Guest yoonhanna24

I really want to see Wangyoo and Seungnyang relationship like Prilly and Aliando(if you are indonesian you know GGS/ganteng ganteng serigala.They are realy cute even if they are couple only in drama.I wish HJW and JJM Have relationship like them

Guest YuanjiM

If i am fashion editor in Korea (sounds like dreaming)
10451737_345189152317808_106428848501522
tumblr_ncrkf4TWP31s0grcyo2_r1_500.jpg
1016558_345208975649159_3525189989963315
i will call HJW & JJM to photoshot.
(Northcape is nothing.I need fashion and chemistry lol)

Guest minnie0103

Here's the Wang Yoo / WangNyang teaser we(@anjshin @starjjmoon)'re talking about. ;)

Credit: GMA Network
And the love triangle teaser if you wish... ;;)

Credit: GMA Network

Guest minnie0103

Daughter of the incredible villain Jung Woong In a.k.a. Yeom Byung Soo draw Seung Nyang and Wang Yoo. :D :D What a sweet little girl! :x 
gO5DyPy.png
Source: DC JJM***The names " Empress Tanashiri " and " Hong Dan " are also written there, but apparently the little girl hasn't started drawing them yet. :) Oh, there's Golta, too, on the right side. :P

Guest YuanjiM

>w< thank you all for wonderful pics!!
Empress Ki like reunion place for JJM-HJW.But i can't distinguish when they were act as WangNyang couple and in real life.

md3h.jpg

1012271_346001315569925_8135777894406416

sorry repost

Bdvk941CAAEaaVN.jpg
Joo Jin Mo said to Ha Ji Won: "You're pretty"
Ha Ji Won slightly him and corrected his line.
Because what JJM said was different from what's in the script :))
JJM show his true colour.

WOW it's still active here, has been a long time since I came here.

@anjshin: your future husband has a charming voice. Good luck with him. :-* :))

@minnie0103, @anjshin & @starjjmoon: Your country rock, at least, the wangnyang teaser and the love triangle teaser are unbiased. ^:)^

After messing with my IP adress i've managed to access NHK videos and the Dubbing is EXCELLENT!!! I only had the chance to hear HJW, BJH voices but still.
http://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/player/00397/v10370/v0991200000000547012/

There are only 3 videos uploaded from them so far and 2 are about Seung Nyang and the other one is the trailer (which is unbiased too)
http://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%E5%A5%87%E7%9A%87%E5%90%8E

Guest YuanjiM

History(?) of Ha Ji Won & Joo Jin Mo on TV screen

1.Ha Ji Won & Joo Jin Mo together in Borahome commercial at 2000
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcyNTM3OTIw.html
2.Joo Jin Mo almost play together with Ha Ji Won in Damo as male lead actor.But his manager refuse it.
3.Ha Ji Won is cameo in Fashion 70's.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/L-SsToXxZ88/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
4.Joo Jin Mo give present to Ha Ji Won for best actress 46th Baeksang Awards :)

5.Finally Ha Ji Won & Joo Jin Mo reunited in Empress Ki series  >:D<
sth21.jpg

can't wait for their next step ;;)

Guest minnie0103

Hi, ladies! I've missed chatting with all of you.  >:D<
I don't think I have told you this...Empress Ki will be replacing I Hear Your Voice which aired its final episode last Thursday (October 16). EK will premiere on October 20 (10:20pm, PH time). You know what, I purposely watched IHYV's final episode last Thursday to see the new EK teaser which would be shown at the end of IHYV. I didn't watch IHYV, but I knew its ending scene. Guess what... GMA cut that ending scene. In short, can't the network do the same for EK's ending? :P :P :P
Anyways, here's the teaser (for Episode 1, I think) shown at the end of IHYV. :) *Sorry for the poor quality.*

Video credit: Rondownload Asianobela

Guest minnie0103

At Taiwan, today (Oct 18, 2014) :)
141018-hjw-1.jpg
141018-hjw-2.jpg
141018-hjw-3.jpg

Q: The image that Ha Ji Won usually gives to people is someone who’s efficient in both brainy and brawny activities, but how is your private personality?

HJW: Compared to my friends of my peer, I’m a bit more childish…Everyday, the distressing thing is thinking of what to do to entertain myself. Even during filming scenes, I would also request the other actors to do some imitation!

>> FULL Interview Translation <<

***For the highlighted part... Imitation? Voice imitation? *cough* *cough* ;;) ;;)

Archived