[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emkay77

Taken from HJW Soompi - news related to HJW promoting EK in Taiwan.
Ha Ji Won is Well Versed Intellectually and in Dancing, Hardworking in Preparing Surprises for Taiwanese Fans

Ha Ji Won just came to Taiwan in June to promote 'Empress Ki'. After 4 months, she will be coming again to Taiwan on the 19th for a fanmeet. She once practised ballet prior to the filming of 'Empress Ki' in order to portray her 'Empress Ki' character elegantly. However, it was not used in the drama. This time for her Taiwan fanmeet, she announced that she will be dancing on stage. As for the type of dance and content of her performance, she mischievously said, "I will not disclose it now. Please come to my fanmeet to witness it personally."

'Empress Ki' received immense response after its broadcast in Taiwan, and has created the highest viewership record in the last 5 years for Korean dramas. ETTV's Mix Channel (Channel 32) will be re-airing the drama on the 6th. 'Empress Ki' tells the story of Goryeo tribute woman Ki Seung Nyang's journey in becoming the empress of the Yuan Dynasty. It was first shown in Taiwan in June for nearly 4 months. The story's climaxes arise repeatedly, and the drama uses a narrative technique that tightly relates the story to history, hence attracted 10 million viewers to watch the drama and even caused a lot of male viewers who have never watched Korean dramas to fall into this 'Empress Ki craze'.

'Empress Ki' received huge response when it was aired in Taiwan, and created the highest ratings record in the last 5 years for Korean dramas.

Lead actress Ha Ji Won disguised as a male in the early part of 'Empress Ki' and later after she entered the palace, she demonstrated her superb intellect when dealing with the empress and other ministers of the Yuan government. Her acting as a person well versed in both literature and martial arts has gained much attention. Recently she has revisited the filming location of 'Empress Ki', and brought back a lot of filming memories to her mind, "I still feel happy now when I think back about it!" 'Empress Ki' will start airing on October 6 on ETTV Channel 32 from Monday to Friday at 8pm.

Ha Ji Won returned to the filming location of 'Empress Ki'.

Credit to zoompi123 at HJW Soompitranslated by zoompi123article source: http://www.nownews.com/n/2014/10/05/1443202
image source: http://www.nownews.com/p/2014/10/05/1443179

A news article to promote Empress Ki at ETTV (strictly on WY and SN)~~~~

陳穎╱綜合報導】河智苑主演的古裝劇《奇皇后》6月起在台播出4個月,「收伏」不少拒看韓劇的男觀眾,4度打敗本土劇《世間情》,榮登有線收視冠軍。該劇今晚8點在東森綜合台和中視重播,河智苑以帥氣男裝登場,騎馬射箭展現英姿,還和朱鎮模飾演的高麗王上演曖昧「男男」戀。河智苑(左)和朱鎮模在《奇皇后》不對盤,最後互相愛慕。河智苑飾演的「奇承娘」是貢女,原本要被送到元朝進獻給皇帝,因高麗王搭救而脫身。 她換穿男裝躲避官兵追趕,學射箭防身,練就百發百中的功力,手下們都不知她是女兒身。她偶遇高麗王,英雄相忌,喝酒比箭術,逐漸打開心結,甚至萌生好感,很有斷背情的fu。 有線台收視冠軍《奇》劇在東森時,有線最高收視率達5.51,收視總人口141萬,創韓劇近年在台最高收視紀錄。日前她重回《奇》劇拍攝現場,表示:「回到片場感覺奇承娘又上身了。」 19日來台秀舞功她因《奇》劇在台人氣三級跳,19日將在台北ATT Show Box辦見面會。她為詮釋劇中皇后的優雅身段苦練芭蕾舞,這次來台準備大秀「舞功」。她說:「其實我很會跳舞,可惜沒人知道。」台灣粉絲有眼福了。

Guest yoonhanna24

Hi! Can I know your ID line?or you can add my ID line: gabriellepark_.

I want to know more information about JJM And I want get new JJM fans fans

Guest YuanjiM

Joo Jin Mo of Behind The Scenes Empress Ki

His co-actors have all agreed, giving Joo Jin Mo the moniker “atmosphere maker”. In order to make the intercourse of the filming scene more smoothly, Joo Jin Mo had the initiative to approach the other parties from the beginning up to the end.

“This time, I took responsibility of attracting hearts and minds. Originally speaking, not
[making a way] to get closer to one’s co-actors would make one feel like that it’s bad acting. So everytime I join in one project, I always try to let myself, even if it’s a day earlier, get close to my co-actors as soon as possible. With regards to this, whether it’s behind the scene or while filming a scene, making the acting partner feel happy is the most important thing. By teasing/playing with the opposite party, I can eliminate my preconceptions, acting together will become more smoothly. Recently, I have adopted the way of inviting everyone to drink coffee to get closer to them, but Empress Ki’s actors were too many, so it costed a small fortune. (laughs) But through such a way, the estrangement between each other was easier to remove, and also, it was easier to communicate and chat with each other.”

tumblr_inline_nbvx3pNV9u1scwj9q.jpg
Similarity Joo Jin Mo & Wang Yoo

“Even though I say that there’s almost no similarity between myself and Wang Yoo gong, but the most similar is once I’m decided about one thing inside [my] heart, until the end, I make great efforts to achieve it. If I decided to give up on things at first, I would never start. That’s why I feel this is much like Wang Yoo gong. In love, Wang Yoo gong’s efforts also lasted from the beginning up to the end. Until the end, he used up his final effort for the people he loved. This is also what I want to do.”

eke06-mkv_002229695.jpg

Furthermore, working with Ha Ji Won in a drama for the first time, he's also got something to share.
“Ha Ji Won makes people can’t help but say ‘Ha Ji Won is worthy’ of this kind of praise, a very excellent trustworthy actress.
She does all she can to create an easy environment where she can bring out implicit or innate acting for the people who act with her. If there’s a certain picture scene which needs expression, she’s able to understand the situation at the time and the role correctly and show it. She’s really a very admirable actress.”

o0495055812806597893.jpg
empress-ki-e20-140107-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi

The Atmosphere Maker
"But what I can say is, because of having to film in China, the staff and actors had great difficulty settling theirs meals.So I set up a Korean feast in my room and everyone would dine together in my room almost everyday.After the actors were done filming, i would invite them to my room to eat.So rather than as an actor, I played a larger role in creating a jovial atmosphere at the beginning. Why the heck did i go to China then?"
tumblr_na327lklvc1tiuiqvo2_500.gif
tumblr_na327lklvc1tiuiqvo1_500.gif
courtesy tumblr

I am really sorry for being gone for a long time... I didn't have any time to check or backtrack the thread so I didn't know what happened but anyway as an apology gift, I will post some photos that I've took at the meet and greet. 
I purposely took this in the way that our WY will also be in the photo :)SDrEUxn.jpg
Yc3xpnO.jpg
oLasziF.jpg

Welcome back, @babytotoro, we know you've been busy with studies, so don't worry.  >:D< I hope you enjoyed the whole experience with HJW's visit to SG. 

Guest emkay77

Welcome back @babytotoro...you're the one who brought me here to this amazing thread.
Thanks a lot @meelis for the BTS NHK pics, I wish to see the video version too (not available, I guess...). A lot more scenes of WangNyang that I wish to see BTS, eg the scene where SN crying over WY's dead body, their first kiss & first night, WangNyang separation in episode 7 etc..etc..
Hi @ YuanjiM, as a fan of JJM, how could you mistaken WY as Yeong Bom Soo...their facial features and skin tone are a lot different...

Sharing this NHK DVD Trailer of Empress Ki in Japan.

Credit to kikougou_video class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Archived