[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Hi minnie0103! Great to see you here  >:D< There's no more people lol... 
I wonder why they didn't watch. It's not like Gone With The Wind is not a big musical there, I thought it's quite popular, compared to JCW's.. oh well.. maybe they're busy, I'm not sure if JJM even invited them, lol.. or maybe they watched but impossible that there's no news about it.
Quite sad that Empress Ki will be over in Phils. next week.. I will miss watching it on TV. At the same time I am dreading to watch Wang Yoo's death again, lol. I hope they would also show JJM's new drama here.. :) 
And also, I am wishing for their reunion in a movie or a drama, soon  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had to say that today, April 9, is also the Day of Valor in our country. A day that commemorates our soldiers who fought in World War II. Ain't it just fitting that the King dies today? It was meant to be. The brave King whose valor is truly admirable will say goodbye today. 
valor noun val·or \ˈva-lər\great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle."the medals are awarded for acts of valor"

synonyms:braverycourageplucknervedaring, fearlessness, audacity, boldness,dauntlessness, stout-heartedness, heroismbackbonespirit;informalguts, true grit, spunk

rDDUhBq.jpg

@QuercusL thank you for finding it and reading it. also to @minnie0103. I was inspired her blog and all your writings here in his thread... :)I officially say goodbye to the series since Wang Yoo is gone. I will miss seeing him on TV.  =((
But it was a great experience knowing Wang Yoo and the actor behind it. And of course his fans and the WangNyang fans who never gave up defending their one true love. I will always believe in what I saw in the first 20 episodes. Or should I even say the very first episode that sold me. It gripped me and I never let their love go. I always believed that they never stopped loving each other even in the afterlife. I will always hold on to that.
 It maybe a sad ending but it was such a great experience that I will never forget.  :)
WangNyang forever :x
h4jzjmt.jpg

Just want to repost this from JJM thread
- Wang Yoo, the  perfect King and Joo Jin Mo's flawless acting -

The reason why he was so great in his Wang Yoo role was because it was really for him.. it wasn't easy to play that role honestly, because it requires a lot of patience with all the pain that WY went through. It's not easy to play an introverted role like that, hiding your feelings when all you want to do is scream your heart out.. You won't see the JJM person anymore, you only see the character Wang Yoo. That's how great an actor is, to be able to make people forget the real person and only make the audience see your character you are playing. I got so attached to the character that I became a big fan of him after that. No other Korean actor has done that to me, after watching so many Korean dramas.

·        I'm in the process of watching his movies. So far so good. He's such a versatile actor. He has a wide range of roles in his belt. He can do comedy, drama, action, oh everything even sexy roles, and gay roles, how about that?  Such a brave artist and great actor he is  I have read this quote somewhere, "There are no small roles, only small actors". No he's not a small actor, heck, he's a big A-lister actor. It's just that he doesn't think about the popularity of the role, but he thinks about the humanity and character of the role. 

Like in Wang Yoo, he didn't have enough screen time but he was able to touch a lot of people no matter how few his scenes were. It was quality over quantity. Because he understood that Wang Yoo is the more compelling character, and actually the one who had most of the moral lessons in the story. The one who taught us selfless love, crying for others, and dying for a greater cause. People would say Wang Yoo is too perfect it's boring. But truth is it depends on you. For me I'd rather have a "perfect, unrealistic" character to admire and look up to. Because in reality there is no perfect person like him in this imperfect world. But that is only a drama, why would you want an "imperfect, realistic" character? Wang Yoo is the perfect role model for imperfect people like us. Isn't it great to think, what if someone like him existed? If Kings were really noble like him? It inspired me to dream of a better world with Wang Yoo in it.

So Wang Yoo, is not a waste of time for JJM after all. He was able to touch so many hearts not only us but every part of the world. And JJM the actor, understood him so well that he was one with the character. Joo Jin Mo IS Wang Yoo. Wang Yoo IS Joo Jin Mo. That role will forever be his own, and no one could've played that role better.

Wang Yoo is the hero in EK. That role is so beautiful that I will always treasure it and I will never forget it. 

11150529_869272403130092_198519496430076

Empress Ki Wins Special Jury Prize at Houston International Film Festival:

http://www.msn.com/ko-kr/tv/story/mbc-%EA%B8%B0%ED%99%A9%ED%9B%84-%ED%9C%B4%EC%8A%A4%ED%84%B4-%EA%B5%AD%EC%A0%9C%EC%98%81%ED%99%94%EC%A0%9C%EC%84%9C-%EC%8B%AC%EC%82%AC%EC%9C%84%EC%9B%90%ED%8A%B9%EB%B3%84%EC%83%81/ar-AAbqvCg

"Empress Ki" was awarded the "Korean Wave Division" Excellence Award in the "2015 Broadcasting Communications Commission broadcasting Award" in Japan:

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20150420-00000042-wow-asent

WangNyang  Camp

A Couple With Goryeo On Their Shoulders... 

tumblr_n0bjenDhfK1sq7hzoo1_1280.jpg
Header by: sarah.lina

P R O F I L E
 Name: 주진모 Joo Jin Mo (朱镇模)
 Birth name: 박진태 Park Jin Tae
 Birthdate:1974 August 11
• Birthplace: South Korea
• Blood type: O
• Height: 180cm / 5' 10"
• Education: University of Incheon - Physical Education (dropped out) | Chung-Ang University - Film
• Profession: Actor 

• Name: 하지원 Ha Ji Won (河智苑)
• Birth name: 전해림 Jeon Hae Rim
• Birthdate: 1978 June 28
• Birthplace: South Korea
• Blood type: A
• Height: 168cm / 5' 6"
• Education: Dankook University - Film and Television
• Profession: Actress 

1796643_778004915545394_1010591345_n.jpg
10154069_781411798538039_605989253_n.jpg
Banners by: starjjmoon

E M P R E S S   K I
• Genre: Action, Historical, Romance
• Helmed by: Han Hee
• Penned by: Jang Young Chul, Jung Kyung Soon
• Broadcast network: MBC
• Broadcast schedule: Mondays & Tuesdays at 10pm KST
• Broadcast period: 2013 October 28  2014 April 29
• No. of episodes: 51
• SYNOPSIS: A romance historic drama depicting the love and battle of a woman from Goryeo who becomes a powerful Empress of the Yuan Empire (DramaWiki, 2013)

BTS Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHzXJVeJPk 

Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won - Borahome CF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7vVwCaxm7g

R E M I N D E R: Always follow Rules: Couples - Shippers Paradise

The One The Got Away 

"In another life I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away...

All this money can't buy me a time machine
Can't replace you with a million rings...
I should've told you what you meant to me
'Cause now I pay the price..."

Wang Yoo was that "the one that got away" from Seung Nyang. She should've told him what he meant to her. She loved him so much but she wasn't able to tell it until it's too late. And now she paid the price. Being an Empress couldn't bring her back to her happy days with Wang Yoo, those priceless moments that won't ever be replaced with money and power that she had.

When Wang Yoo died, she said "In the next life…in the next life…all the graciousness that I’ve received from you. I would make the best effort to repay it." She would keep her promises to him in another life..

And in another life, she would be his girl.. and she would make him stay.. So that she won't have to say again, that Wang Yoo was the one that got away.. </3

• 1 year later...

It's sad that HJW didn't see the musical of JJM. :( But as I was reading news about the death of her (HJW) father, I saw JCW came and paid respect but no JJM was mentioned. :( I was always thinking they became really close. I think it could be that JJM didn't get HJW's number. I read he's not the type to get his co-star's number because he's too shy and afraid he might get rejected. 

This is soooo sad. :( They could have been so beautiful together. 

On 5/3/2015 at 4:26 PM, jei_em said:

The One The Got Away 

"In another life I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away...

All this money can't buy me a time machine
Can't replace you with a million rings...
I should've told you what you meant to me
'Cause now I pay the price..."

Wang Yoo was that "the one that got away" from Seung Nyang. She should've told him what he meant to her. She loved him so much but she wasn't able to tell it until it's too late. And now she paid the price. Being an Empress couldn't bring her back to her happy days with Wang Yoo, those priceless moments that won't ever be replaced with money and power that she had.

When Wang Yoo died, she said "In the next life…in the next life…all the graciousness that I’ve received from you. I would make the best effort to repay it." She would keep her promises to him in another life..

And in another life, she would be his girl.. and she would make him stay.. So that she won't have to say again, that Wang Yoo was the one that got away.. </3

To me, it's always been very evident that the OTP here in Empress Ki was, is and will always be WangNyang. Even with all these comments from TaNyang shippers. The drama proved to me I am right all along in the episode before Wang Yoo dies. When he and SN talked. They will always love each other, that despite all the misfortunes they have gone through. And the dream/nightmare SN had just as WY was being killed by TH. You can really see from that scene that their love for each other is real, no regrets. And no, SN is not just grateful to WY (which some TN shippers claim).

But these two characters, in spite of their overflowing and strong love for each other, also possess strong love for their homeland, that they were willing to sacrifice their own lives (including their own happiness and future) just to secure good fate for their homeland and its people. This is, on the other hand, is so unlike TH who, all throughout the story, had only thought of his own happiness, and oh yeah, of SN and his son Ayu, which to me is nothing different from thinking of your own. Selfish. 

SN loved WY because through saving her back when they were almost brought to slavery, she saw WY had so much love for his homeland and people. She continued to love him for the same reason, and so, vowed to help him to the best she can. But SN (could have) loved TH because he did everything for her, to support her revenge, even at the expense of his people. SEE THE DIFFERENCE. It's not only about who between the two loved her to the point of sacrificing his life for her, because they both proved they can do it. But even with this point, I think, WY still betters TH because he had done so much to protect her while in TH's case, SN had been the one protecting him.

Sorry but this is my true opinion. :( But I love JCW as an actor!

On 5/17/2016 at 2:14 PM, Sharona Salientes said:

It's sad that HJW didn't see the musical of JJM. :( But as I was reading news about the death of her (HJW) father, I saw JCW came and paid respect but no JJM was mentioned. :( I was always thinking they became really close. I think it could be that JJM didn't get HJW's number. I read he's not the type to get his co-star's number because he's too shy and afraid he might get rejected. 

This is soooo sad. :( They could have been so beautiful together. 

You know what, I think JJM isn't the type who would get the girl's number. That's how he is. Or maybe he thinks HJW is too high profile for him, or because they are both A-list actors, they would clash for too much star power. Lol. They would explode and blow up the KDrama world if they become a couple. :P 

I've said this before,  Empress Ki is a proof that nothing is perfect.. because having HJW & JJM together & a WangNyang happily ever after is just perfection. :P

18 hours ago, jei_em said:

You know what, I think JJM isn't the type who would get the girl's number. That's how he is. Or maybe he thinks HJW is too high profile for him, or because they are both A-list actors, they would clash for too much star power. Lol. They would explode and blow up the KDrama world if they become a couple. :P 

I've said this before,  Empress Ki is a proof that nothing is perfect.. because having HJW & JJM together & a WangNyang happily ever after is just perfection. :P

Yes! he's said that before that he doesn't get female co-stars' numbers. He's very shy. But OMG I still ship this couple! Hahahaha!

Archived