[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

@anjshin One thing I've noticed with the two in their BTS was that everytime HJW made an NG (as usual it's because of her giggles) then JJM will raise his voice towards her then smile and laugh... I find it very cute!!! During that scene I also like how HJW suggested how to do the back hug :x
I also wonder if what is @sarah.lina holding hands theory...hhhhmmmm.. :):-w
Here's a vid of SN and WY one of a kind moment in EK :D id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Empress Ki - Seung Nyang & Wang Yoo Propose Song

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suwan1430273820

JJM must be a really funny guy...in all bts, HJW is always giggling and laughing when JJM is there....I want more bts of them ! omg. if one day i wake and see : Breaking News ! Joo Jin Mo and Ha Ji Won are dating ! *falls on floor with a heart attack*. :))

I noticed something else during the Mbc Awards other than the fact that JJM and HJW were sitting really close to each other/whispering to each other/.... Take a look at how JJM grabs the mike :
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
instead of grabing another part of the mike, he holds onto the part where HJW's hand is ! (am I getting crazier..?) :))
can this thread also be a JJM-HJW ship as well...? :-*

I loveeeeeee this MV our OTP :

Guest ghollygina22

@sara.linaThank you lol I think i'll look into one of those dramas you listed to get a feel of their style.  You mentioned that their style isn't about romance more on revenge and suspense.  Ok!  Now I'll know how to watch this show!  I thought it was about the triangle!  Geez totally made my drama life easier!  Serious.  lol
Just a thought: I've been going through (skimming) SN's reentry into the Yuan Palace.  I had imagined her more wrathful/borderline evil.  Does she really want to help TH gain his confidence?  Or she's helping him out so she can gain his favor (not talking about Oh lala (hell no!), gain power).  To gain TH's backing she'll be able to walk around the palace and do what she originally set out to do.  I'm kinda wanting her to manipulate TH's feeling towards her to get what she wants which is making her "powerful & untouchable"!
I totally get WY's transformation... (depressed about it, I love him more "Perfect", oh well!)  His transformation I'm okay with because we get screenshots of him in a sexy-fine beard!  8->  
Our OTP working towards a common goal... but what is it?  Is it for powerless Goryeo?  Revenge against Yuan?  Or personal revenge?
I know its been said but, it can't be helped...
WANG YOO IS SOOOO FREAKIN' HOT!!!!<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

It's difficult to ship Joo Jin Mo and Ha Ji Won beyond Empress Ki because sometimes reality doesn't equal fantasy. Therefore, it's sufficient for me to dwell only in the beautiful yet tragic romance of Wang Yoo and Ki Seung Nyang, one of the most romantic couples that I've seen in K-Dramas!

Thanks @minnie0103 for starting a couple thread for our Emperor and Empress, and let's keep the WangNyang support strong in the confrontation with present and future obstacles!

Guest chaudinh1609

Hello everyone, I'm a Wang Nyang shipper from the beginning of ep 1, since the emotional look between Empress Ki and King Wang Yoo
Glad and thank you so much to have this thread

Guest minnie0103

@larabn You're always welcome here! Feel free to share your awesome thoughts. :)
@ghollygina22 It's my pleasure. I'm happy to find out that you're reading my posts. Stay tuned, there will be more to come. ;)
@ebullience You're welcome and thanks for dropping by! Based on your siggy, it seems like you love Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang too. :) Actually, I'm not yet shipping them (Joo Jin Mo and Ha Ji Won) in real life. Not yet. I'm currently at the peak of loving our dearest OTP. What I'm looking forward to right now is how will Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang meet again, despite knowing that it would mean heartbreak and sadness. =((
Have fun, everyone! :D

After watching E27 preview, it seems like their reunion will not be in the next episode *sigh* ~X( ~X( ~X(
Now, i'm just hoping that they will meet in E28 or just the cliffhanger !!! please wr-nim :-?? :-?? :-??
@ebullience : agree with you, WY and SN are the best couple in kdrama, it's really rare to find a couple who are in the same wavelenght, even if there is few scenes between them, we could feel their love.

Guest minnie0103

sarah.lina said: After watching E27 preview, it seems like their reunion will not be in the next episode *sigh* ~X( ~X( ~X(
Now, i'm just hoping that they will meet in E28 or just the cliffhanger !!! please wr-nim :-?? :-?? :-??

Guest anjshin

don't lose hope for our dear WangYoo, endure the pain, because even the deeper wounds takes time to heal, but after this he will come out more as a strong one, even untouchable. Together with this Developments, Unexplainable feelings will arise, surprise, joyful that she's alive, but then the feeling of being left hanging, left alone without a single word, when he will learn that she is a Yuan concubine might drew a lot of questions and random reasons. Of all the people will be the last to know. The feeling might be like already killing him alive, barely breathing, more painful than knowing her death. Just another sad love story. Sigh.

side note: a strong heart will not easily be shaken but bounces back strong, a real threat. but then this i say, until that day hasn't come yet, closure of love relationship between SN-WY, don't expect any love romance to arise. :) if there is any, it will just be haunted with this unfinished unsettled love of them. just saying.

Guest suwan1430273820

how do you know the coronation will be in episode 30 ?! O__O omg tomorrow is monday...i hope he finishes with the couterfeint money and returns to the palace asap. FATE/writers : you're such a b**. stop separating my otp !!!!!!!!

Guest suwan1430273820

@sarah.lina : THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for defending our king in EK forum. I read the comments and some of them really made my blood boil. >:P Its funny but I loveeee the fact that he's "arrogant" (even though I don't think thats the right word to use to describe his character....) I would say he has the flair of a true leader. He doesn't let other step on him and he's not afraid to fight/die to claim back what is his and to protect his woman/country/people. If they made WY the same as TH, the drama would be sooooooo boring and frustrating to watch and nobody would be able to stand up against ET and actually be a rival to him (ok maybe SN...)

btw, in your last post, the images dont work...cant see anything... :)

That's why i rarely post again on EK thread and i also just scroll down each pages because the excitement is not like before  :D I will cheer for @sarah.lina to bump tags and banners for some of the folks when there is WY's hot scenes  =))

Guest chaudinh1609

Although we, WangNyang shipper, are just the minority, I am proud we have this thread and I am confident to state that most vividly romantic scenes of Empress Ki so far belonged to Wang Yoo and Sun Nyang. 
1. The longing look at Empress Ki coronation
I can't explain why but my heart fully beats for WangNyang ship since the first seconds of ep 1, the bridge-scene between the King and the Emperor(correct me but I think heart doesn't have, and doesn't need any reason to love someone). 
My heart just melted because of the teary eyes of Wang Yoo, full-tear eyes but don't drop down even a drop. The way he restraints his sorrow, buries his love deep down in his heart makes me become the captain on the WangNyang ship. 
For me, Tae Hwan is so childish, a crybaby and seems so unreliable, so powerless, and mostly too young, too unexperienced to ship with Ha Ji Won. (sorry TaeNyang ship, but I guess no TaeNyang ship jogging around this thread )
071a9aefce1b9d1646e98b4ff1deb48f8d5464ca
3.png
50e3850e7bec54e79bc30b30bb389b504ec26ac9
8cc37c34970a304ec1d9b6d4d3c8a786c8175c05
3b4ccb03738da9770d0a9705b251f8198718e3d7

2. The first-time skinship - Geomungo
I didn't imagine they could be such close between two males, hands on hands, back to chest and face to face (why Joo Jin Mo always looks so HOT with Geomungo, in A Frozen Flower and here in Empress Ki). Yeah, this scene really captivated my heart and gives me more power to sail on WangNyang ship until the end of Empress Ki.
35.png
38883423dd54564e5c51f717b1de9c82d0584fc0
6fcbb782b9014a90d9155593ab773912b21beed5

(To be continued...)
:x :\"> :\"> ;;) ;;)
(credit: as on image)

Archived