[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

yey.... thank you PDNIM for the WY screen time... especially the "DATE" scene even just in the flashback and in the fortuneteller.,   <:-P <:-P <:-P sweet moments and meaningful memoirs for SNWY....  :x :x :x

Guest anjshin

@illay: wahahahaha., more scenes to come. :) Do not worry about our WY, JJM is really hot even when throwing girls (smacking down) that are out of his league like Bisoo.... He's just manly, in whatever angle.

indeed his acting skills didn't fade, i also saw him at QOTG doing all his smexiness even while taking revenge

J8AoJFX.jpg
Oh... So sweet date that they had... But why those beautiful memories are always flashbacks  :-wI hate PD Han Hee, I REALLY HATE HIM!!!!! :((And I need to watch raw to know what the fortune teller talked about... But, did she/he have to wear like that? =))

misstear said:
Oh... So sweet date that they had... But why those beautiful memories are always flashbacks  :-wI hate PD Han Hee, I REALLY HATE HIM!!!!! :((And I need to watch raw to know what the fortune teller talked about... But, did she/he have to wear like that? =))

Guest anjshin

thank you @misstear, we will rely on you on this... i'm all excited to know the fortune teller flashback scene. We WYSN shippers want more to follow,  >:D< >:D< >:D<

illay said:
 Well it's better than nothing..however I will mark this PD on my black list note kekekekke. My valuation is not only based on WY-SN scenes but how messy episodes 21-22. I think i read somewhere before that a blogger mentioned her doubt about this PD based on his previous works.

misstear said: illay said:
 Well it's better than nothing..however I will mark this PD on my black list note kekekekke. My valuation is not only based on WY-SN scenes but how messy episodes 21-22. I think i read somewhere before that a blogger mentioned her doubt about this PD based on his previous works.

That's just weird, you don't know how much i was excited when he pushed her on his bed, i was like :

tumblr_inline_mzbrx6bssA1r0x6lg.gif

too much sexiness to handllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm on WY ship and SN ship, they are awesome alone and awesome together hahahahahha

And that was me when i saw SN-WY scenes after 6 episodes :

tumblr_n0dxojxNr61rexoi3o5_r1_250.gif

Guest RainD1430293395

illay said: I am curious what the tarot reader was talking about to make WY coughed.. Anyone can enlight  me?  :D
Also why the scene when WY defended Batolu's attack looked romanticism for me? must be because of JJM  =))

Archived