[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@anjshin  the text 'i see Bi Soo' do you mean the tarot reader looks like Bi Soo? lolThat the first thing came to my mind when i saw the girl.
or the tarot reader read there will be another woman that's why you put  another text below kekekke

Finally I could watch that tarot scene! 
The tarot reader looked at the tarot card and said Wang Yoo already had a girl in his heart, after he turned the final card up, she said sure he loved her so much, that made Wang Yoo shy and he had a fake cough :))She also said the girl Wang Yoo loved was a big and precious gem that he couldnt hide anywhere, if he wanted to be with her, they had to leave there and go to a far place...
So... still there is no clue about their ending :-s

misstear said: Finally I could watch that tarot scene! 
The tarot reader looked at the tarot card and said Wang Yoo already had a girl in his heart, after he turned the final card up, she said sure he loved her so much, that made Wang Yoo shy and he had a fake cough :))She also said the girl Wang Yoo loved was a big and precious gem that he couldnt hide anywhere, if he wanted to be with her, they had to leave there and go to a far place...

Guest anjshin

@misstear: thank you so much for translating,. seunyang is just lucky or should i say bless, he had a man named WangYoo who is so much in love with her. :D :\"> >:D<

Why the hell the PD and writers couldn't shoot a scene with SN like that ? I mean that hot scene in the end of E28 I-) I-) I-)
Now that their romance is forbidden, i hope to see some tension and hot scenes like that, writer-nim, if you are reading :-w :-w :-w

Guest chaudinh1609

Guest SakuToku

Finally I found a thread where I can show my love for WangNyang. I ship them since the beginning.  :x
I hope they'll reunite with their baby but I think that's impossible. =((

@filchiny
Sorry for replying you here.I read your post in EK's thread asking if there are some spoilers from novel. I will translate some spoilers I know as soon as I finish my stuff, so stick with this thread and I will give you some soon :D

Guest filchiny

misstear said: @filchiny
Sorry for replying you here.I read your post in EK's thread asking if there are some spoilers from novel. I will translate some spoilers I know as soon as I finish my stuff, so stick with this thread and I will give you some soon :D

Guest minnie0103

Episode 28 :x 
Despite being shadowed by the number of TH-SN scenes + the revenge, I could see that WY-SN's love story will continue to enlighten us, especially now that we got 2 flashbacks (the back hug in Episode 23 and their visit to the fortune teller in Episode 28) that we didn't expect. Who knows, maybe there are some more flashbacks that we'll see in the future? ;)

Archived