[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

illay said: Anyway...On the preview, SN slapped Seol Hwa. i wonder what will be this girl's role in the future. Here's some possibilities:1. SN's new enemy. However i don't see how come she will be evil just because one slap. Until now she is still a nice girl and doesn't bad mouth about SN like other concubines.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

misstear said: illay said: Anyway...On the preview, SN slapped Seol Hwa. i wonder what will be this girl's role in the future. Here's some possibilities:1. SN's new enemy. However i don't see how come she will be evil just because one slap. Until now she is still a nice girl and doesn't bad mouth about SN like other concubines.

Guest suwan1430273820

I was reading comments on EK thread and youtube about WY's tears of joy today...I can see that a lot of viewers were anticipating JJM's performance ! Everybody is praising his acting...it makes me soo happy to see people being wowed by his amazing acting ! *sigh* if only the writers gave him more scenes....

Guest chaudinh1609

In the preview of tomorow ep, Wang Yoo is surrounded by black men. I guess Wang Yoo would come to Mr Cripple to ask for the release of Moo Sung.The Turk girl, maybe she miss our Chona but can't find any reason to meet him so just wear as a ninja to enter his room and watch him while he is sleeping. And she use a knife to uncover his clothes (shame on me) but unfortunately, our Chona is so sentitive and her plan fails 

illay said: Guys...I was smiling like a fool when Eunch Bang heard the news from Jockho that SN is still alive. The expression both from eunch bang & WY  when Eunch Bang   told WY about this news is so priceless (well ...although WY doesn't know that SN is concubine yet). On the other side, i laughed my butt seeing how eunch bang sticked the spoon to his head when he acted as beggar    =)) =))
What i don't understand for tomorrow preview is why should Batolu try to kill WY after she saved him???

Guest suwan1430273820

@misstear: ahhhh thank you for the clarification hahaha so she may not love WY after all...lol maybe just mesmerized by his looks just like all the yuan girls in the palace bhhahaha
guys, wanna speculate how WY and SN will meet in the palace ? will it be like he sees her from afar with TH...? Or they run into each other in the palace...? Or WY secretly goes into SN's chamber at night...(i like this one hahaha) ?

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
WY-SN shippers or not, I think this scene will be one of the most anticipated scene in this drama for the viewers, along with the first scene in ep 1....

@chaudinh1609 : when you mentionned that he was trying to hold his tears from falling down...it made me think...Even to his men and eunuch, not once has he shown his deep emotions to them..like he doesnt confide in them. Even when he learnt that SN died, he went inside that room to cry. The only person really to see him cry is SN...He was even lowering himself (kneeling on the floor) while talking to her...and you know how back in the days, a king/emperor must never kneel in front of someone else....even at the silkroad border when they made him kneel...you can tell how that can hurt a king's pride.

But he did it with SN, it shows how much he appreciates her, how much he loves her to see her as his equal. When he talked about killing that young girl and her mother (SN), he wasn't ashamed of showing his emotions burried deep inside his heart....**SN is the same too...doesnt show her emotions in front of others...**

omg, sorry for this long post, I suddenly felt a surge of emotions thinking about our king. SN and him truly are a match from heaven. They are so similar they deserve to be together sooo bad !!

Guest RainD1430293395

anjshin said: Look at how comfortable this two lovely artist behind the scenes... :x :x :x
1779463_10201262365347513_1779122685_n.j
1616412_10201262371907677_352665837_n.jp
1624391_10201262365307512_1759103662_n.j

and Ha Ji Won.... giggled, and giggled... and giggled all the way. Is WangYoo/ Joo Jin Mo a clown? LMAO1800842_10201262365227510_1414703091_n.j

;;) >:D< ;;)

Guest RainD1430293395

WOW... thank you so much for this thread....

I am a died hard JJM's fans, felt great among the fans like me here...

Guest RainD1430293395

I watched 2013 MBC Award over and over wanted to make sure that those two beloved  are having something going on off the screen...

What I wanted to say was I REALLY HOPE THAT there is someone loves JJM, and could be his girlfriend...

Guest suwan1430273820

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY @RainD !!!!! * big hug*

me too haha lets just wait until the end of the drama to see if they'll announce something bhahahah just like his bff Hyun Bin and SHK

I feel that when SN will meet WY again, her cold heart will waver...I want her to go running into WY's arms !!!! ahhhh hahaha

Guest anjshin

@suwan: agree, their meet up is the anticipated scene coming in next. :) i would prepare WY knowing of her becoming a yuan concubine to EL Bayan or Taltal, so that he will get more time and space to think about it clearly, so when the confrontation will come on both, he too had already accepted the sad fact of their fate. maybe there the spoiler of novel comes next... to accept what the intended destiny has to offer with them. :)

Let's just pray for WY return tomorrow because based on the preview there will some problems with Batolu and he has to bring with him Moo Sung too, it's not like they are going to let him die alone looooooooool =)) =)) =))

If a reunion will occur tomorrow then it will be the cliffhanger, i'm sure, like maybe WY looking at SN, SN looking at WY , the shock on their faces and then *BAAAM* the end of the episode =)) =)) =))

Guest suwan1430273820

sarah.lina said: Let's just pray for WY return tomorrow because based on the preview there will some problems with Batolu and he has to bring with him Moo Sung too, it's not like they are going to let him die alone looooooooool =)) =)) =))

If a reunion will occur tomorrow then it will be the cliffhanger, i'm sure, like maybe WY looking at SN, SN looking at WY , the shock on their faces and then *BAAAM* the end of the episode =)) =)) =))

@suwan : i'm with you, i'm getting tired of the one-sided love, they are going round in circles, it's the time now for the return of WY, he will add some spice in the romance :x :x :x

And she was clear with TH, even slightly mean to him, she doesn't love him, she return to the palace just for the revenge so...

Guest RainD1430293395

suwan said: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY @RainD !!!!! * big hug*

me too haha lets just wait until the end of the drama to see if they'll announce something bhahahah just like his bff Hyun Bin and SHK

I feel that when SN will meet WY again, her cold heart will waver...I want her to go running into WY's arms !!!! ahhhh hahaha

Archived