[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest ghollygina22

@chaudinh1609

I feel our OTP moments are so few in numbers that if this SN/TH night happens it'll be bigger than WY/SN. I fear it might over power what little moments our ship had. *sigh*

It's getting really hard to keep up with Empress Ki. I know I shouldn't be worried cuz it hasn't happened, so hard!!! :-SS

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minnie0103

ghollygina22 said: I feel our OTP moments are so few in numbers that if this SN/TH night happens it'll be bigger than WY/SN. I fear it might over power what little moments our ship had. *sigh* It's getting really hard to keep up with Empress Ki. I know I shouldn't be worried cuz it hasn't happened, so hard!!! :-SS

Hi everyone! >:D<

Wahh~ @minnie0103 did a thread for the own WY & SN shippers.... Great!! =D> :D
Though I'm just a SN shipper... I like this couple! :x And to me also would like that they to have more scenes together... (Because the true... I don´t like to see him much with that Turkish girl... :-w  Is that I don´t like her!! [-(
The true before I did not care that girl... but now... :-w Aishh... So annoying! ~X( And also I don´t like comparing that fox with SN... because the true they not look anything! ~X( Yes, okay... both initially they dressed of men... but equally...  they are not equal! And also SN is more beautiful than that fox! :-w )

Good, already come more scenes of SN & WY, right? keke~
;)

I hope to be welcome here, even if it is just a SN shipper... because I already come here regularly, so...  :)

P/S: Sorry to all for my bad English... :(

Guest minnie0103

@sj15elf0hjw1023 Hi! Good to see you here. Of course, you are welcome here, anytime you want to pay a visit. WY-SN shippers and non-shippers are all welcome here. ;)
EDIT: To everyone, feel free to post here what you hesitate to post on EK thread. I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as there will be no foul words, we should maintain the etiquette. :)

Guest anjshin

lmao, this couple is inseparable even at distance. ^__^ SN is already a registered concubine of Yuan, and yet WY come back is still a threat, and again will become an empress, still WY is a threat. it's all because of mutual love and vows that they will put back and they have Byul. fighthing to my dearest OTP. for once at the end, please forget your responsibilities and leave the cruelty of the world. :) :) :)

Guest minnie0103

anjshin said: lmao, this couple is inseparable even at distance. ^__^ SN is already a registered concubine of Yuan, and yet WY come back is still a threat, and again will become an empress, still WY is a threat. it's all because of mutual love and vows that they will put back and they have Byul. fighthing to my dearest OTP. for once at the end, please forget your responsibilities and leave the cruelty of the world. :) :) :)

Guest suwan1430273820

A BIG WELCOME TO @sj15elf0hjw1023 AND @chaudinh1609 ! and like @minnie0103 said, i hope more and more wy/sn shippers come out in this thread. I know the EK thread is sometime a scary place lol id rather leave my thoughts here because i know we are all rooting for the same thing hehe

About the spoiler that says she might offer herself to TH....if that really happens....im done with this drama.....honestly deep down, i still believe that she should only agree to more intimacy with the one she loves...like her first time..and not use her body for revenge... :(

Guest anjshin

<:-P <:-P <:-P hoooooooray,. our WangYoo finally got the news from eunuch bang that she's alive, move aside Bisoo...   =D> =D> =D>
and so the real doom is coming.... but for now enjoy the moment, tears of joy for cheona....  :D:D:D

Finally WY knows that SN is alive..haha

i love EB and jokho..

WY cries daebak..

So guys don't worry now WY knows that SN alive bisoo/turk girl has no chance to WY heart.. :D ahh i would like to thank her for atleast saving our wang yu gun..

Guys...I was smiling like a fool when Eunch Bang heard the news from Jockho that SN is still alive. The expression both from eunch bang & WY  when Eunch Bang   told WY about this news is so priceless (well ...although WY doesn't know that SN is concubine yet). On the other side, i laughed my butt seeing how eunch bang sticked the spoon to his head when he acted as beggar    =)) =))
What i don't understand for tomorrow preview is why should Batolu try to kill WY after she saved him???

Guest anjshin

@illay: maybe Bisoo wanted to kill WY himself, but it's already too late................
lets feel this moment, until it last, until WY will know she is a concubine., he's coming.... our Wang Yoo, the walking nuclear weapon.  =)) :D ;;) >:D<
HOOOOOOOray For Today !!!!!! :x :x :x

Guest suwan1430273820

WANG YOO FINALLY LEARNS THAT SEUNG NYANG IS STILL ALIVE :

omo. i loveeeeeee his crying scenes !!!!!! I need to go and rewatch it many more times haha i just feel he was expressing soooo many emotions at the same time....he was distraught...then kinna look upset (like why she didnt go find him but went to BY instead...) then he was relieved and happy that she's alive !!!! A-A-M-A-A-Z-I-I-I-N-N-N-G !!!!!!!!! :\"> :x

LOL at Euunuch Bang and his costumes hahaha and the sppoooon !!!!

Guest anjshin

saw the Hyun Bin commercial before EK episode, =) indeed a sign... LOL, HB texted WangYoo that Seunyang is alive and said, Wang YOO fighting. kidding :)):)):))

Guest suwan1430273820

sooooo is there a possibility that the reunion btw our OTP will happen tmrw ???? !!!!!!! Im getting my excitement back slowly as WY is getting closer and closer to SN....

What happened to Myung Soo? He is still alive, right?? I am glad the bandits just knocked him down. However MBC was so lag so i don't know whether i skipped the next scene or  not. This gang has responsibility for comedy scenes so i don't want to lose any of them  ;;)

Archived