[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest minnie0103

WangNyang  Camp
A Couple With Goryeo On Their Shoulders... 

P R O F I L E

Name: 주진모 Joo Jin Mo (朱镇模)

Birth name: 박진태 Park Jin Tae

Birthdate:1974 August 11

• Birthplace: South Korea

• Blood type: O

• Height: 180cm / 5' 10"

• Education: University of Incheon - Physical Education (dropped out) | Chung-Ang University - Film

• Profession: Actor 

• Name: 하지원 Ha Ji Won (河智苑)

• Birth name: 전해림 Jeon Hae Rim

• Birthdate: 1978 June 28

• Birthplace: South Korea

• Blood type: A

• Height: 168cm / 5' 6"

• Education: Dankook University - Film and Television

• Profession: Actress 

E M P R E S S   K I

• Genre: Action, Historical, Romance

• Helmed by: Han Hee

• Penned by: Jang Young Chul, Jung Kyung Soon

• Broadcast network: MBC

• Broadcast schedule: Mondays & Tuesdays at 10pm KST

• Broadcast period: 2013 October 28 2014 April 29

• No. of episodes: 51

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

SYNOPSISA romance historic drama depicting the love and battle of a woman from Goryeo who becomes a powerful Empress of the Yuan Empire (DramaWiki, 2013)

BTS Video

Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won - Borahome CF

R E M I N D E R: Always follow Rules: Couples - Shippers Paradise.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

cool., Thank you @minnie0103 for creating this thread for wanyang and JinJi shippers.,  :x :D ;;)
to start on,. this pictures have great similarities, spot the difference. judge it by yourself. credits to @sarah.lina for giving the holding hands theory. =D> =D> =D>

sahsb0woa18tk14jrf4rxl1byyoz8nyq.jpg

200810201510151563147A_1.jpg

credits to the owners

@minnie0103 you rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D :D :D
I suggest to you, @suwan, @ghollygina22, to regularly repost all you have posted in your respective blogs so that we can all discuss about it here
;) ;) ;) (and those who i've missed on the list too)

Guest anjshin

brace yourselves WYSN shippers.... i may be wrong here but it seems our little miss concubine's OUTFIT OF THE DAY will be having an appointment outside the palace? Is it to go to Lialyong or whatever is the province of Bayan. or maybe she just wanted to stand out.  ;;) ;;) ;;) LMAO
1654347_778716975490313_1543965158_n.jpg
credits to HaJiWon facebook account

So i'll try to answer what @ghollygina22 & @stclaus wrote on JJM thread : Because I have a lot of curiosity in regards to how the writers will treat my OTP at the end, I'm glued every week and see how the story develops... however if for whatever reason they kill my WY I may just stop watching, becasue JJM is all I care about really... HJW is a great actress, but I don't think I would spend more time on this drama just for her...unless TalTal comes to the romantic rescue  and still probably I would skip and just watch the ending...

No way they would kill a mainlead, even in dream, it's impossible, that was just some random thoughts about the History of the King. HJW, JJM and JCW will live till episode 50 (or 60 if there is an extension). Like i've said several times the writer's wife is a very strong woman, she really don't get affected by the ratings (so even if the drama would have 7%, she will nevertheless make the ending that she wants), since the beginning she decided to get SN pregnant, even if many were against it she still did it, so you can have hope for our ship, if we are watching the same drama, then there isn't even a love triangle, it's the PD who put awkwardly some scenes just to remind the viewers that there is a love triangle, TH loves SN but i don't see SN loving TH. In fact these writers hate love triangle relationship, i didn't see any in their precedents dramas ;) ;) ;)

Guest minnie0103

The pleasure is all mine to create the thread and invite all of you here. We are now free as doves and discuss everything we want as long as it's not off topic. :) Have fun, fellows! ;)

anjshin said: cool., Thank you @minnie0103 for creating this thread for wanyang and JinJi shippers.,  :x :D ;;)
to start on,. this pictures have great similarities, spot the difference. judge it by yourself. credits to @sarah.lina for giving the holding hands theory. =D> =D> =D>

Guest august101

I love that cloak! And that they're distinguishing SN by putting her in a pastel and silver colour scheme, for everyone else it's gold and strong colours.

I hope you're right about the love triangle @sarah.lina and it is more the PD than the writers. I have no problem with TN having feelings for SN because they make him want to be be a better man and a stronger emperor but I'm just not seeing anything romantic, or even a romance possibility like TT/SN, in SN's manner towards TN.

Guest suwan1430273820

woahhhhhhh im in love with this new thread ! thanks @minnie0103 for creating this ! Whenever I look at that picture of them holding hands, my mind goes wild ! You guys are really bad ! you're feeding my delusion of hoping for them to date hahaha --- that pic of Hyun Bin and SHK holding hands ...and the fact that they dated for real....*squeals* !

@sarah.lina : what was your theory about holding hands ...? :-*

Guest missred123

@august101

I really don't think WY will be out of the picture, or that TH will replace him in SN's heart. They won't do that!!! So, cheer up.

@minnie0103

Thanks a bunch!! WY forever!

hey @minnie0103
I'm a non shipper/ both shipper :P
but thanks for making this thread... I will pop in here when I want to express my support and love for WY :D
off to watch the last eps that I didn't yet watch in eng ............ I'm so behind :P

Guest anjshin

Look at how comfortable this two lovely artist behind the scenes... :x :x :x
1624139_10201262332986704_1394350122_n.j
1801029_10201262332906702_718074854_n.jp
1620257_10201262333066706_300544332_n.jp

and Ha Ji Won.... giggled, and giggled... and giggled all the way. Is WangYoo/ Joo Jin Mo a clown? LMAO1579718_10201262333026705_356230807_n.jp

;;) >:D< ;;)

Guest ghollygina22

sarah.lina said: So i'll try to answer what @ghollygina22 wrote on JJM thread : Because I have a lot of curiosity in regards to how the writers will treat my OTP at the end, I'm glued every week and see how the story develops... however if for whatever reason they kill my WY I may just stop watching, becasue JJM is all I care about really... HJW is a great actress, but I don't think I would spend more time on this drama just for her...unless TalTal comes to the romantic rescue  and still probably I would skip and just watch the ending...

No way they would kill a mainlead, even in dream, it's impossible, that was just some random thoughts about the History of the King. HJW, JJM and JCW will live till episode 50 (or 60 if there is an extension). Like i've said several times the writer's wife is a very strong woman, she really don't get affected by the ratings (so even if the drama would have 7%, she will nevertheless make the ending that she wants), since the beginning she decided to get SN pregnant, even if many were against it she still did it, so you can have hope for our ship, if we are watching the same drama, then there isn't even a love triangle, it's the PD who put awkwardly some scenes just to remind the viewers that there is a love triangle, TH loves SN but i don't see SN loving TH. In fact these writers hate love triangle relationship, i didn't see any in their precedents dramas ;) ;) ;)

Guest ghollygina22

@minnie0103OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!  Thank you for hosting/creating this forum!  And FYI, I love your site and thank you for posting about your thoughts of WY and SN.  It encourages me to hold on to our ship!!!  I LOVE THIS OTP, WANG YOO & SEUNG NYANG TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!  They're just so "PERFECT" in Empress Ki and outside the drama.  I'm a shipper of the JJM/HJW too!  lol  Geez my delusion when will it end??? 8-X
@sarah.linaThank you for the invite!!!  I will surely visit often!  =D>

@ghollygina22 : Oops, I edited it out ;)
About TT-SN, it will be like DKS-SN that's just for the entertainment, they don't have time to developp a romance, it's just for some interesting interactions :-B :-B :-B

I don't remember for Giant, but i'm sure for Incarnation of Money & History of a Salaryman (three dramas that i loved), they are not the type to drag in the romance department, in fact the romance isn't the top of their priorities, they prefer the suspence and revenge with a zest of rom-com :):):)
Here, they are clearly telling the story of Seung-Nyang, for the time being : WY, her baby and the revenge for the sake of Goryo People are what she's been focusing on. In order to achieve all that, she returned to the palace and wanted to retablish the power to TH but the problem is that he's in love with her, hence the tragic story of Empress Ki ;), so for now the love schema is :

WY <--> SN <-- TH

Archived