Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

@illay: it's not actually what you see and what you hear, for me the psychological reactions of the way they smile, laugh and more to say. I just got a lot of laughs when you said not to mention GJH... :))

Guest anjshin

@illay: calm yourself my dear friend, lets forget about the fox, i don't like her either. Anyway i still can't find the english subs of Gabi(coffee) :( aiiiiiiisssh. :-/

Ok, I'll begin with something simple :

Fishy Act #1 : Hand-holding at the Press Conference

tumblr_mznuiiEPW61sq7hzoo3_r1_500.jpg

I know that it's not a big deal but for korean people that's not a common behavior too, if i'm not mistaken JJM didn't hold hands with any of his co-stars in their respective press conference, if i'm wrong, be free to tell me ;), he just took her hand like that even Hyun Bin didn't do that :D :D :D

Fishy Act #2 : MBC Drama Awards 2013

tumblr_mznuiiEPW61sq7hzoo4_r1_500.jpg
 Don't anyone find it suspicious his award winning speech, when he said that he will get SN, he seems so confident about it, does he know the ending? Is there a subliminal message behind it? (like maybe, if he doesn't SN, we will get Ha Ji Won :D :D :D)

I know that you are all pissed about the developpement, but don't forget that even if the PDnim's said that JCW was also a mainlead, everyone know that he's the second mainlead, i mean the most important character cast was HJW and JJM and it's the writer's wife who is writing JJM's character and I don't know if you are familiar with her but she's a strong lady, she always tell what she wants to tell and here it's the tragic love story of SN-WY, they even have child now we know that they are the OTP so don't worry :D :D Empress Ki is a very good drama.

About that JJM's character is not popular, i beg to differ, like i've said in Empress Ki thread, he is the only character who is all the time in the top 30 (and sometimes Tanasili too). This week was the first time for TH to be in the top 10, but it last 1 day. JCW popularity is more palpable, because of the same reason as of Lee Min Ho, they are young and handsome and above all they have a large fanbase that's why.

I didn't finished, the fishy act, feel free to add yours :D

Guest suwan1430273820

@sarah.lina : omg love that post ! I too feel that somethng is fishy btw them hehe ha ji won seems to be very shy around him andddd in all bts while jcw or taltal are all trying to have skinship with her, it seems.to me that she try to touch jjm whenever she has a chance

I thought i was the only one being deusional abt them...guess u guys feel something too ! Plz bring sommore of ur insights ! :D

@suwan : ok, ok, i swear, if we continue like this, this thread will become : "Matchmaking thread for Joo Jin Mo" =)) =)) =), i've read your post on tumblr, don't give up on this otp, i know that they will end up together (alive or dead) but that's better than nothing hahahahahhaand @ghollygina22 too :D

Guest ghollygina22

@suwan & @sarah.lina

OMG! If JJM n HJW hook up I'll cry like a baby :(( tears of pure happiness!!!! hehe soo darn giddy just thinking bout it!!!

But anyway isn't Empress ki following the novel? No me likey the novel version. [-( Won't deny it. Ugh! I WANT MORE WY SCREEN TIME!!! lol

Guest Ding Lin

There is a news article at the Baidu JJM board.  
This article praises that JJM is enthusiastic as a new actor in Empress Ki.  At same time,  he also demonstrates maturity as a senior actor.  This article says that the story of Empress Ki has been focused on TH and SN.  JJM's character, WY, did not create as  much buzz as TH and SN since the character is perfect  and it is more difficult for audience to relate. 
JJM was not affected by the situation at all.  In contrast, he spent more time  making  his character lovable and trying different possibilities.  His 
enthusiasm towards the drama is unlimited.  Moreover, he is always happy and pleasant at the set. Many actors have named him as the "atmosphere creator" at the set.  The article also said that it is rare for a top star like JJM to spend so much time and efforts.  JJM has won the respect by people working with him. 
~~~  I have to say that I am so proud of JJM!!!! 

Link to the original news article : http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20140124/60391531/1
Link to the Chinese translation at the Baidu JJM board: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2832486826

"

@Ding Lin : Thank You for the translation, i saw the article but i didn't understand it, ah, no wonder, everytime is in the screen he's killing it, he brings the best out of his character :D :D

Anyone have the link for the hug bts between him and HJW, MBC just lag too much for me [-O<

Ding Lin said: There is a news article at the Baidu JJM board.  
This article praises that JJM is enthusiastic as a new actor in Empress Ki.  At same time,  he also demonstrates maturity as a senior actor.  This article says that the story of Empress Ki has been focused on TH and SN.  JJM's character, WY, did not create as  much buzz as TH and SN since the character is perfect  and it is more difficult for audience to relate. 
JJM was not affected by the situation at all.  In contrast, he spent more time  making  his character lovable and trying different possibilities.  His 
enthusiasm towards the drama is unlimited.  Moreover, he is always happy and pleasant at the set. Many actors have named him as the "atmosphere creator" at the set.  The article also said that it is rare for a top star like JJM to spend so much time and efforts.  JJM has won the respect by people working with him. 
~~~  I have to say that I am so proud of JJM!!!! 

Link to the original news article : http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20140124/60391531/1
Link to the Chinese translation at the Baidu JJM board: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2832486826

"