[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

The 'Angel Eyes' cast to appear on 'Running Man' + Big Bang's Seungri spotted with Yoo Jae Suk

Big Bang's Seungri got a picture with the nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk on the set of 'Running Man'!

oWkMzdBl.jpg

Seungri let VIP know that they should be looking forward to him on the popular variety show by posting on his Instagram, "Filming SBS' 'Running Man' with the nation's MC #YooJaeSuk hyung ^^."

A 'Running Man' rep also told MyDaily on March 11 that the cast of Seungri's upcoming SBSweekend drama 'Angel Eyes' will be joining him on the show. "Goo Hye Sun, Lee Sang Yoon, Gong Hyung Jin, Kim Ji Suk, and Seungri filmed 'Running Man' in Seoul on the 10th."

This exciting episode is set to air towards the end of March!

Source : allkpop

@GHSforever finally my MINSUN HEART got insecured esp.when I read that this is the 1st time LSY got his hair colored brown and looking at the pictures of AE team from RM I see the chemistry of GHS with his leading men and her rapport with her co stars.. this is the 1st time my heart is shipping GHS with her leading man putting LMH at the side :)) :D never experienced this with TM AB or PCAP X_X

Thanks for all the updates @stevie8, @nov0_ for all the pictures and articles :)

Hey guys did you noticed LSY and GHS has the same color or its just my eye sight again =)) =)) =))  

@prettywiz LOL LSY and GHS does look good together its ok sis our MinSun heart will understand :)

Hi angels! Omg! GHS is sorrounded by cute guys! She looks like she'll get lost in the middle! Hahaha.. but my princess is tough! Fighting AE team!

@prettywiz‌ I feel the same way. But we know GHS needs our support. Her one & only will have to take a back seat for now. Lol! We know who's no.1 in our hearts. ;) But can't deny it LSY & GHS looks good together. :P

Angel Eyes fighting!

Kim Ji-suk becomes a neurosurgeon in Angel Eyes

Kim Ji-suk (Wonderful Mama, Alice in Cheongdam-dong) has joined the cast of SBS’s upcoming weekend series Angel Eyes. He’ll play a thoughtful neurosurgeon (the type of guy mothers love), and will be the third member of a love triangle with Gu Hye-sun and Lee Sang-yoon. I haven’t seen his recent work and most remember him for his turn as the sleazy ex-boyfriend Chang-ryul in Personal Taste, so this will be quite a departure!

Angel Eyes is about a blind woman, played by Gu Hye-sun, who is given the gift of sight and now, in a way of demonstrating her gratitude, works as an EMT. Lee Sang-yoon has taken the part of her first love, who broke up…

Source: facebook AE

photo 4CF6F199-0FA8-42AB-A7B1-7D338C94F576_zpskrwd73vd.jpg

Guest capone

LSY - GHS are looking good together. idk, when i see LSY i feel he can be a good man for GHS (honestly, he has a wife. am i rite?). even just to see their photos, i can feel their chemistry are so daebak!~

Guest stevie8

capone said: LSY - GHS are looking good together. idk, when i see LSY i feel he can be a good man for GHS (honestly, he has a wife. am i rite?). even just to see their photos, i can feel their chemistry are so daebak!~

Guest stevie8

4MbfZdu.jpg

The next episode of “Running Man” will guest star Goo Hye SunLee Sang Yoon,Gong Hyung JinKim Ji Suk, and Seungri, the stars of the new SBS weekend drama “Angel Eyes.” According to a ‘Running Man’ official on March 11, the five actors were filming in Seoul on March 10. 

Seungri has been on the show previously with the other Big Bang Members, and Lee Sang Yoon has been on the show once with actress Lee Bo Young, but it will be a first for Goo Hye Sun, Gong Hyung Jin, and Kim Ji Suk. The episode featuring the cast of “Angel Eyes” will air at the end of March.

Cr : soompi

@stevie8  , rolalockhart   Hi eonni... sorry before, but I just want to clarify if the handsome in the left side is not Lee Ha Yool but Kang Haneul  :)

cre 
@rara82hy @ twitter :

[iNFO] 140310 RM filming guests are Kang Haneul, SeungRi, Goo HyeSun, Kim JiSuk, Gong HyungJin. the crews of new drama <Angel eyes>

[iNFO] there are two more guests!! + Lee SangYoon and Kwon HeHyo!! (cr DC LKS)

Archived