• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to the owner and @cheerkoo at GHS thread,
Thank you zamzam for sharing too... :)

드라마촬영하네요

소심해서 가까이서 찍지는 못하겟고 여자배우는 구혜선이네요 ㅋㅋ 드라마제목이 무슨 엔젤아이즈 적혀있네요 멀리서봣는데도 구혜선 이쁨

<!--url{1}--><br><span style=
Someone saw a production crew  filming for a drama; she saw "Angel Eyes" written somewhere. She wanted to get close but felt timid. She saw that the female star is GHS---she says even from far, GHS is pretty.
   :x

OMG...so happy today GHS has start to filming for Angel Eyes .!!!

GOOD LUCK  'Angel Eyes" .... fighting! :x

Guest stevie8

lFqS0iI.jpg
Can any chingu here confirm that AE is only 20-episodes long? Thought weekend family dramas would usually run for 50-episodes!

Guest missnona

stevie8 said: lFqS0iI.jpg
Can any chingu here confirm that AE is only 20-episodes long? Thought weekend family dramas would usually run for 50-episodes!

Guest stevie8

@missnona - thanks for the info. I was not aware that SBS's weekend family dramas are usually not 50-epi long,  Too bad, there will be lesser screen-time for LSY and GHS...........ah well, 10 weeks is better than none anyway!!!
Hey, there's no need to apologise for your English, I understand your post perfectly and  do continue to write your thoughts on this drama here. Love seeing/reading AE fans sharing their views on this thread! =D>

Guest S_sun

Excited about Angel Eyes especially now we know the adults roles are filming! Hope SBS will start promoting AE and give us updates and snippets of news.Wonder what kind of special powers her eyes will have? Hope it is not see through clothes! That will be hilarious! hahaha

Thanks to all for the ps posters and pics and the mv. Nicely done! :)

Guest missnona

stevie8 i think i saw you and sin hoonsim in goddess of fire thread.right?
woah ... i'am a big fan for Moon Geun Young and i loved Lee Sang Yoon more than Kim Bum ik that drama
so i'll watch this drama for LSY
note:@GHSforever‌ i can remember you too ^_^
AE fighting!!
my man LSY go!!

Archived