[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

imagecr:baiduLooks like a "fiery" RM episode!!  With LSY, GHS, Kim Ji Suk, Seungri joining, it would definitely be an "explosive" one to watch I like that SBS is already "promoting" AE with the cast members joining RM even before the drama premieres on April 5.  This should get the viewers excited about this drama =D>

from the looks of the short cam LSY and GHS has different jacket so that means their on different team :(

is that them coming out together @stevie8, @sin hoonsim if you noticed the way LSY wears his hat its backwards, its GHS and LSY coming out together but different team :(

Guest amelia1430291958

I'm so excited when I see this..."GHS new drama Angle Eyes"....finally..keep on fighting love you GHS!

:D

Guest stevie8

GHSforever said:

from the looks of the short cam LSY and GHS has different jacket so that means their on different team :(

is that them coming out together @stevie8, @sin hoonsim if you noticed the way LSY wears his hat its backwards, its GHS and LSY coming out together but different team :(

Guest stevie8

After much scrutiny, I believe LSY was walking ahead of GHS and I could see his name 이상윤 on the name tag.....
gu6NXyu.jpg

Guest stevie8

구혜선·이상윤·승리·공형진 등, '런닝맨' 출연…서울서 촬영

ho115TY.jpgsource : mydaily
배우 구혜선과 이상윤, 공형진, 김지석, 아이돌그룹 빅뱅의 승리가 SBS '일요일이 좋다-런닝맨'(이하 '런닝맨')에 출연한다.

11일 '런닝맨' 제작 관계자는 마이데일리와의 통화에서 "구혜선, 이상윤, 공형진, 김지석, 승리가 어제(10일) 서울 모처에서 '런닝맨' 촬영을 진행했다"고 밝혔다. 이 관계자에 따르면 이들은 SBS 새 주말드라마 '엔젤아이즈' 홍보차 촬영에 나섰다.

앞서 승리는 빅뱅의 멤버로, 이상윤은 배우 이보영과 함께 '런닝맨'에 출연해 남다른 예능감을 보여준 바 있다. 이번에는 구혜선, 공형진, 김지석까지 합세해 함께 새 드라마에서 호흡을 맞추는만큼 '런닝맨'에서도 좋은 호흡을 보여줄 수 있을 구혜선, 이상윤, 공형진, 김지석, 승리 등이 출연하는 '런닝맨'은 3월 말 방송된다.

Guest stevie8

Thanks to @saranghaechoiseunghyun on Running Man thread for the translation:

[140310][NEWS] The cast of ‘Angel Eyes’ to appear in SBS Running Man!

Actors Goo Hye Sun, Lee Sang Yoon, Gong Yeong Jin, Kim Ji Suk & BIGBANG’s Seungri were all spotted filming for the variety show today to promote their upcoming drama, Angel Eyes

I'm so excited when I see this..."GHS new drama Angle Eyes"....finally..keep on fighting love you GHS!

:D

Hi @Amelia‌

Me too excited...

Looking forward to RM-AE guests

Twitter...epi 191=30March

To confirm w SBS perhaps?

@moonss70‌

Just shared a message

LSY caught cold...

Hope he rest well kk

photo 93334596-1A89-4A91-A9E9-3003782F97F6_zpszr79p5ex.png

Cr: owner

@sin hoonsim OH no our doctor is sick please take care of him :)] the doctor for him and give him some ~O) to make him feel better :x :x :x

@stevie8 thanks for the article cant wait for this episode :)

@moonss70 thanks for the information :)

@sin hoonsim so RM episode 191 is going to be on 3/30/2014 not 3/23/2014 thats to far :(( :(( :(( :((

@etchan and @amelia :-h :-h :-h

Guest capone

the end of march, i mark my own calender and ready to ship LSY-GHS :D

i never think GHS will attended in this variety show because her manner seems like 'lady like', but so many expectation, and GHS do it for her fans and her drama. hope she get rest well after do her best.

to onnie GHS, no cutting hair please :( i wanna see you in long hair style, and brown kekeke

Guest etchan

GHSforever said:

@sin hoonsim OH no our doctor is sick please take care of him :)] the doctor for him and give him some ~O) to make him feel better :x :x :x

@stevie8 thanks for the article cant wait for this episode :)

@moonss70 thanks for the information :)

@sin hoonsim so RM episode 191 is going to be on 3/30/2014 not 3/23/2014 thats to far :(( :(( :(( :((

@etchan and @amelia :-h :-h :-h

hello Angel Eyes

@surie _riri Nice picture sis thanks for sharing :)

@capone same here Im counting the days for RM and AE LOL

@etchan yes im very happy its been awhile, when I met her  last year thats all i asked of her Drama, drama, drama soon LOL and of course sign my memorabilia which is alot and she was very gracious that's why I love her so much she's very nice young actress :)

Happy Wednesday :)

Archived