[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

7Y3NnBJl.jpgKim Ji Suk at the script reading.  Really disliked him as the 2nd male lead in Personal Taste with Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin......looks like he is destined to play the 2nd male lead as in the case here with AE.   On the positive side, I like that he speaks fluent English.;);))
Just read that KJS won Best New Actor for "I Hate You, But It's Fine" which Lee Sang Yoon also acted in back in 2007.....what a coincidence.  So, both of them should be quite familiar with each other since "I Hate You" was 172-episodes long......from May-02 to Sept-03  from Sept 2007 to May 2008 (thanks @sin hoonsim for pointing this out!)

Ku Hye Sun is a " smart ,hardworking,funny,charming and beautiful " how so well notice our  amazing writer @SHEHERIZADE3 . I would add loving, well educated , highly level graduated , sensible like any artist and tremendously talented .How else, could she receive the EXCELLENCY AWARD for  her JanDi so amazing portrayed ,that produce even in nowadays much antipathy from those who don't understand ,so by consequence, don't like her ?! How hard was for her to create such a character totally opposite to herself to at one point ? With determination,diligence, hard work ,huge talent and that spark of genius, which don't has it anyone ! If you saw her last documentary film "Huh Nan Seol Hun" <Directed /casted/ narrated by Ku Hye Sun > you'll understand what I say ! She's a complete,complex, mixture of talent , science and love for her work ! LOVE, because ultimately, what somebody does with love is always marvelous ,for example children ! So , I'm sure she'll do a great job this time too, like always ,only thing is all the rest do the same ! Be aware, because sometime when she'll become a great director, you should wish to be noticed by her ! MY/OUR beautiful princess ,talented actress ,keen artist , amazing Director ! 
HNSH_zps9eee57a9.jpg~originalhttp:cr loveghs.wordpress.com / @meow13

Archived