[Current Drama 2014] God's Quiz Season 4 신의 퀴즈 시즌4 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

Guest missracoon

@orion

oh it's my bad

sorry for spoiling you..

i didn't mean it

maybe i'm overly excited :D:D

next time i will definetely use spoiler tag..

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KYAAA I just finished watching it!!

GUYS... GUYS... I love it.

the same old banter is back!!

I was dying when JW & KH were eating and he was asking

so... when I was in that state.... uh... who cleaned up my mess?
I did
SO YOU SAW..
There has to be something to see first.
Then he goes on to boast about his size...

GUYZ I died. lawl.

but the whole case was horrible. those poor workers. ugh people sometimes are insane/evil.

the whole episode ended with one huge question and my sister and I (who also is a huge fan of the show) speculate what the answer might be... ACKKKK
it's not goodddddd.
I need the new episode NOW.

Guest missracoon

@DDuk

are u understand korean language?

i watched it too

but i didn't understand any single word LOL

but i really enjoying their banter

aaaaaaackkk i'm dying watched it with sub

@‌orion

me too.. i knew if i watched raw, i will dying with curiosity even more

but but

they just too hard to ignore

i'm relieve they cast big name idol this time, we can borrow their fans power to sub this series as soon as possible

hahahaha

missracoon said: @DDuk are u understand korean language? i watched it too but i didn't understand any single word LOL but i really enjoying their banter aaaaaaackkk i'm dying watched it with sub @‌orion me too.. i knew if i watched raw, i will dying with curiosity even more but but they just too hard to ignore i'm relieve they cast big name idol this time, we can borrow their fans power to sub this series as soon as possible hahahaha

Guest missracoon

@‌DDuk

woooooaaaa

lucky u^^

should i learn korean too?

because it's torture waiting for sub

hihi

it's seem complicated

yups it's just once per week

and just 10 episode

huhuhuhu

is it not enough right??

PDnimmmm we need mooooreeeee

Guest sicknine

Yayyyyy. Just finished with first episode.
Well, Jin Woo style of talking still the same. When he got annoying a little bit he loves to said "Hey hey" :))It's good when an actor can maintain the same speech after so many seasons. 

Guest irfa

I finished the first episode too

as always awesome >.<

dr. Han and det. Kang too much adorable, i'm tears and laugh a lot for them^^

I finished it too. The talk of his "important thing" and how visible it is killed me. I liked the episode, it looks like they are putting more emphasis on the cutie couple, which is nice, since 4 seasons of them acting like colleagues alone would get tiring, given they are an item.

I did not really like the whole coma sequence though. As far fetched as this show has been, it has still remained scientific, grounded on reality. The whole afterlife, ghost mentor bit was just sappy and unnecessary. We could argue it was Jin Woo's own mind trying to wake him up, but they could have conveyed it better. It looked too spiritual somehow.

That said, good case, good social commentary as usual and I loved the fourth wall breaking with the "former idol" newcomer and the whole Russia stealing the medal bit. I am liking it so far, even though we're going darker again soon. Hopefully not too dark.

Guest missb2uty93

Hi everyone in this thread! I just would like to share the site where you can watch God's Quiz Season 4 online with english sub in case you can't view it in Viki (like me). You can go to gooddrama.net as they also subbed this drama. And by the way, Dr. Han is too cute in this new season of GQ. Can't help falling in love with him! And I'm beyond happy to see Det. Kang back on the show. More sweet moments between the two main lead ahead!! Enjoy  ;)

@missb2uty93, thanks for trying to help, but it is against the rules to post illegal streaming links. So please erase the link part. Also, gooddrama does not sub things. It just takes subs from sites like Viki and posts videos with them.

I am quite liking the new cuter turn in the series too. I usually don't like my romance in such shows, but this couple is too cute.

Guest chenderella

i just finished watching ep 1 and was wondering if someone could clear up the ending for me. i was trying to figure out who could possibly do surgery on him that made it such a big deal. phantom? or explain why it ended the way it did would be great. thank you!

aww I loved todays epppppp!!!

vt7WYq8.jpg
^why isn't everyone freaking out about thatttttttt? omgahhhh and after that he gave her another small peck on the lips.... then they went to eat hot dogs omgah this couple... i can'tttt

about today's ep though...

the whole story that was centered around that couple was really sweet. he liked her even though she was sick. aww he saw through everything. So sweet!
I'm glad that todays episode got rid of some of the couple problems that was going on with jinwoo and kyunghee. it had to be aired out and i'm glad that he realized that she went to Seo InGak as a last resort.
still I can't believe they allowed him to treat him. does he even have a medical license?
and also..WHAT you can't end it like that!! whooooo is that person who grabbed kyunghee!!! whooooo!

Archived