[Current Drama 2014] God's Quiz Season 4 신의 퀴즈 시즌4 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orionofthewolf

Wow for another cliffhanger ending in episode 9. I was not expecting that plot twist in relation to Da Mi. I'm wondering if it's really true or not. Episode 9 recap is live!

Just finished watching Ep 8 and bawled my eyes out. It doesn't happen often but it's God Quiz afterall.The story of the firefighter and his brother was deeply poignant.
I'm glad they've shifted the emphasis from HJW to Det Kang this season. I mean, really... how many more nasty things can they do to his brain without permanently frying it.
Nice to see their relationship going from strength to strength. Maybe after they catch the bad guys, he might take the plunge and pop the question.
It's nice from time to time to watch a kdrama that has a high degree of rigour.

Guest orionofthewolf

Each of the past episodes has been heartbreaking. We had the IS teacher who cursed the fact s/he was born. We had the little brother who forwent treatment and acted like a total Jacky to his hyung to try to save his brother and the two never mended fences before he died...and now episode 10! WHY couldn't the mother and son be together? Wae? I just KNEW something bad was going to happen.

We end 10 on yet another cliffhanger and I'm suspecting that Mommy Dearest just might have a hand in Jae Joon's case. The recap is now up, btw.

Guest orionofthewolf

@fallentenshi‌ watching the previous seasons wouldn't help with his mom and Da Mi. I was rather confused at the end about what exactly Jin Woo's mom said about the little girl. Previews show shocked outrage from JW, so I'm wondering if DM is really her daughter or not now. I'm almost guessing kind of a cline (prolly not) or they used the girl as an experiment for something. All pure conjecture until this Sunday.

Huh... is it 11 or 12 episodes? Hope it's 12 because I don't know if I can handle the cliffhanger followed by the two year hiatus again!
The last few episodes have been stellar and that stuff with Han Jin Woo's mum has been intriguing. Very scifi-ish. Apparently sociopaths are come out from under beds in the God's Quiz universe.
Exciting stuff and

I hope the younger Dr Han survives to fight another day.

Guest orionofthewolf

Gah, finally got around to posting the recap for episode 11. They have a lot of loose ends to tie up in only one episode. Hard to believe it's almost over. I was waiting for Si Woo to die. I really was, Especially after Bodies says he needs to teach them a lesson. That's the only reason Si Woo was allowed to live...so he could die later. How disappointing.

Guest orionofthewolf

It's sad to see this season come to an end, and at the same time, I think it's a good thing. Not loving this season as much as I loved the first two. Though I do love how they do take on some very controversial topics and subject matter. They left it open for another season, but I kind of like the thought of ending here.

Episode 12 recap is up!

Archived