[Drama 2014] Gabdong - Memories of Murder / Gap Dong 갑동이

StaRix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds even more intresting,quite waiting for the upcoming dinamics in the work place between Yoon Sang Hyun character and Sung Dong Il…Joon character sounds intresting on paper with the disposition of a killer line added,the genius boy is now a banal and boring plot…Maybe the guy is the son of the real killer and follows his footsteps or is some guy who thinks the killer is awesome,that kind of sick idol,thing and want’s to imitate him and his works,i hope is more than a mere face because it’s not enough for me if they use Joon like that…

Yoon Sang-hyun’s suspense thriller Gap-dong moves to weekendsby girlfriday Gapdong1.jpg
Production is underway for tvN’s newest serial killer thriller Gap-dong, starring Yoon Sang-hyun in a re-team with the PD of I Hear Your Voice. The show has locked in its cast and is gearing up for an April premiere, after having been moved to a new timeslot on Fridays and Saturdays following Emergency Couple’s run. It actually makes more sense than the original plan to follow Monday-Tuesday drama I Need Romance 3; it seemed like a pretty stark genre jump for the network, which likes to stick to light rom-com fare in that block. (Uhm Jung-hwa’s new noona romance is taking that spot instead.)
Read more here: Dramabeans
(I love the new timeslot!)

Hello everyone! Count me in on this drama. The plot is really interesting. And Kim Ji Won and Lee Joon Oppa! Plus 'Reply 1994' appa and our lawyer YSY of 'I Hear Your Voice'. (Though I'm not familiar with the lead actress. :D

I also think it's better if this is for tvN's Fri-Sat drama. 'Emergency Couple' is getting good ratings as well, following 'Reply 1994'.

@StaRix unnie!!! I'm gonna watch this as well. Thanks for starting the thread. :)

Actor Jo Ji Hwan is making this his second drama after 'IRIS' back in 2009.
He will be a detective working with Yoon Sang Hyun's character as his partner.

Pure and with a sense of justice? Sounds like the kind of character that gets killed. :P But he looks likable.

Source: Mt.co.kr

image_display_origin.php?ImageID=2014022

this is dark drama ? atleast it is not makjang . i will try to watch it because there is sung dong il .
i admire his work since chuno, follow  all his drama (even jang ok jung drama) . i love his charisma even more when he joined Appa Oediga as Binnie and Jun's father . and also i like kim min jung since the thorn birds and third hospital.
this drama looks interesting with so many good skilled actor and actress . i hope i can follow and swallow the story of this dark drama. lets give it try .
note : if sung dong il pick this drama then it is not totally bad . i trust his choice and his taste when he picked a new kdrama.

Archived