[Drama 2014] Gabdong - Memories of Murder / Gap Dong 갑동이

StaRix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mystery-thriller drama Gap-dong’s main postersby javabeansgapdong13.jpg
Gap-dong sure is going for the sinister factor, isn’t it? Not that a show about a serial killer should be aiming for something else, but they’re definitely piling on the dark and disturbing with their main poster and the character posters (which are essentially the same thing).
Read more here: Dramabeans

Guest nancykimlee

Orion said: Thank you for taking the time to help, but please read that name again. That is him and he is in this drama. AsianWiki listed him too.

The day I see someone and wonder whether it is Kim Nam Gil or Kang Nam Kil, I'll need some heavy duty glasses. =))

It seems he plays a profiler. I wonder if he will be comedic in any way or if he is also a cool type. I've seen him play likable characters a lot, it would be fun to see him as someone more on the dark side too.

Guest Ochibi

class="entry-title"[Drama News] More Chilling Character Posters for Gap Dong

ibgO7US1FLPuzT.jpg

If the Gap Dong teasers weren’t enough to send a chill down your spine, then the newly-released main poster and character posters might – particularly the one featuring Lee Joon as genius barista Ryu Tae Oh. Lee Joon is definitely dialling up the creepy factor with his crazy eyes and disturbing excitement over serial murderer Gap Dong’s reappearance; he looks downright giddy with maniacal glee, doesn’t he? I have a feeling I’ll be soon wondering who I should be more afraid of – the serial killer or the twisted barista who refers to the killer as his “hero”?

Either way, “dark and sinister” is clearly the name of the game here with the new posters adding to the atmosphere of fear and anticipation. The words scrawled across the main poster are written backwards, as if by someone’s finger on a dusty window, and say: “I am the real Gap Dong.” Eeeeeek.

Read more

http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/more-chilling-character-posters-for-gap-dong/

I am way excited for this drama for Sung Dong Il..
I hope that his role would be big in this drama... i like him being all funny and quirky in dramas and filsm but I get goose bumos when he becomes evil or some kind of antagonist much like he was in "JOJ like in love"
so i guess I hope that his character here would be... dark!

Guest silverteem

kim ji won!!!

She's back and it's cool to see her break away from the mean roles. Really excited with this one, tvn has a knack on producing these kinds of dramas. I'm totally in! Now if viki or drama fever could sub it would be great-does anyone know if someone has taken charge on subbing this already? :D

Archived