[Drama 2014] Gabdong - Memories of Murder / Gap Dong 갑동이

StaRix

ftiamor said:Can't wait for this drama! It's a bit too dark and heavy but i'll watch it just for Yoon Sang Hyun. I'm 100% sure he'll do a great job here. And i'm eager to see Lee Joon, too. Never seen his acting till now and i'm not fan of his music but i've seen him in shows and interviews and my impression is he is a nice guy. So Lee Joon will be the bad guy here? Hmmm... really want to see it. Frankly i didn't like the leading lady from one of her previous drama Thorn Bird, but may be she will surprise me here. I'm positively looking at everyone and wish good luck to the drama. Fighting!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancykimlee

Miky88 said: I have a hint that Lee Joon's character will be the present killer that admired the true one...and that now he copies his work but who knows...maybe the real one was locked somewere,in a clinic,police for some minor things and will as well be realesed now before his expiration date...it's wierd that all the evidence about him appear now before the time is up,i think someone is doing it on purpuse to find him...

Most of the men characters have scary glares or is it just me seeing it that way...for sure all the characters involved in our plot have their own demons and dark side,and i think in some extension i even like it,hope they will play it well  =D>I'd take in a beat a darker char. that is smart rather than an inocent/stupid one that is good for people to fool
Hope this drama will be a good project for Lee Joon just like it was Let's Eat for Yoon Doo Joon(and what u know,Iris 2 had them both)

'Gabdongi' unveils posters for Kim Min Jung and Sung Dong Il
kim-min-jung_1394589067_af_org.jpg

Upcoming tvN thriller drama 'Gabdongi' unveiled posters of Kim Min Jung and Sung Dong Il!
Kim Min Jung plays the role of mental clinic expert Oh Maria who is a character who keeps a distance between her and others. The posters show her transformation from the seemingly pure and innocent doctor in her white coat to a woman living on the edge. Sung Dong Il also gives a look of intensity as detective Yang Chul Gon. They join Yoon Sang Hyun, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, and Kim Ji Won in the drama.
'Gabdongi' takes place in the make-believe city of Iltan where the suspect of a serial murder case Gabdongi is being tracked down by detectives. The drama will be directed by 'Cheongdamdong Alice' and 'I Hear Your Voice's PD Cho Soo Won.
The drama will premiere following 'Emergency Couple' on April 11 at 8:40 PM KST!
allkpop

In the new poster released for tvN drama "Gap Dong" / "Gapdongi" (갑동이) earlier today, there's a sentence in Korean as if it was written on a glass plate filled with dust:
Translated into English: "I am the real Gapdong"
In Korean: ‘내가 진짜 갑동이다’

1464715_684505528280128_2003663490_n.jpg

cr to YoonSangHyun International Fans Club尹相铉國際後援會(香港Hong Kong)

Character relationship chart~tumblr_n2f3hn8EUG1sg2018o1_500.jpg

cr as tagged

Archived