[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest tinybelle

it's a live recap of today's ep. http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/secret-love-affair-snippets/
after reading the recap... OMG at this episode.  8-}

@bebebisous33, thank you. This is interesting. She was angry when Seon Jae brought her to a motel, but on the preview we see her laying comfortably in his bed. Does this mean she was angry because Seon Jae didn't take her straight to his house that night? :P

daunkayu said: @bebebisous33, thank you. This is interesting. She was angry when Seon Jae brought her to a motel, but on the preview we see her laying comfortably in his bed. Does this mean she was angry because Seon Jae didn't take her straight to his house that night? :P

Guest lunablu

Hello everyone=)Can somebody please tell me the title of the musical piece that plays at the end of each episode?Thanks in advance  :)>-

Guest tinybelle

briseis said:"SJ texts I dont know what I did wrong – it’s not like I wanted to sleep with you. you said you couldnt rest at your home. HW: did you think I would just follow you. was that all? you expect me to believe that? what is it that you really want (the truth). SJ: i wanted to sleep with you at some point but not a while ago cuz you were having a hard time. she goes out and he is gone"
This show keeps getting better and better. SJ is such an amazing honest person - he tells her he didn't want to take advantage of her in her weakened state but in the same bretah he admits he wants to sleep with her at some time. Fetch my smelling salt because I'm watching a male protaginist of my dreams  :x

Guest chandara

loungelizard* said:
I think she's done a lot for SJ, very quietly and not expecting anything in return from him except for him to work hard and reach his potential.  She helped scout his talent, recommended him, encouraged him when he gave up the piano after his Mom's death by sending him the novel with meaningful notes.  And she intervened and got him out of a situation that could have lead to a criminal conviction and prison time.  She is also trying to help his career development by encouraging SJ to think bigger in terms of the international stage.  She's really done a lot for him that he doesn't know about.  If she loses everything because of their affair, it would be a shame of her efforts and talents.  She's not some helpless princess who needs rescuing.  She just needs to make better emotional decisions, like leaving her loveless marriage.  She should strike out on her as an entrepreneur and leave the SA world behind.  Anyways, I don't want to see any more bruises on HW, literally and figuratively.

Hmm ... I should get back to work and cut back on SL

I'm confused about something. So the motel incident was all a misunderstanding and it clears up quickly over some sms-ing and the next morning our lady love even pins to catch a glimpse of her man.... Then why did she shove him at the corridor later that day?? Is she turning into another crazy DM?! Oh please don't !!

Guest chandara

@ ktomato.. I love your ending. HW looks very young and men age faster than women (I don't know where I read that) but  if it works for HW and SJ, I am going with it hehehe

Guest tinybelle

This is like the seediest motel room ever.

As if the jacuzzi wasn't over the top enough

imagejpg1_zps5fbbd05f.jpgWTF is that a sexercise machine?! And that mural!imagejpg2_zpsac3c50ba.jpg

:))