[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest Eloo Dpx

@henya : I so would like thaaaat !! AMAZING IDEA !! ♥ I googled Sviatoslav ' s life : He lived with a 7-years-old more woman until the day he died (82 years old lol) Okay... It was because he was gay but... They lived together until death comes ! It's beautiful ! :') And she died a year after him ! :'))

Guest uburoi

class="at_ttl"Kim Hee Ae, “Love Affair Is Not All About The Physical Affair”

By Staff Writer | Mar 24, 2014 11:33 AM EDT

‘Love Affair’ Kim Hee Ae, “I Replayed The Piano Scene With Yoo Ah In” Why?

On Monday, March 24, 2014, the cable channel JTBC's new drama "Love Affair" production team and the cast members hosted a press release, which took place in Incheon Cultural Arts Center in Goo Wol Dong, Incheon.

Actress Kim Hee Ae shared the charms of the drama 'Love Affair,' "It is more about the process than the result."

Kim Hee Ae said, "I think it is because of the title of the drama, but a lot of people think of the physical affair, but that is not all this drama is about. I liked classical music very much ever since I was young. I do not know a lot of the titles of the music, but classical music is good to hear in my ears. Yesterday, Yoo Ah In's new piano piece came out and I really enjoyed listening to it." Kim Hee Ae then added, "My mother is in her 70s and asked me what that song was called. She asked for a list. I think this drama will be a reason for a lot of people to fall in love with classical music."
[...]

source: kdramastars.com/articles/18062/20140324/kim-hee-ae-love-affair-is-not-all-about-the-physical-affair.htm

class="at_ttl"‘Love Affair’ Yoo Ah In, “Kim Hee Ae Is Personal Yet Professional”

By Staff Writer | Mar 24, 2014 11:32 AM EDT

[...[

On this day, Yoo Ah In shared his thoughts on his filmography and the partner actors. When a reporter asked Yoo Ah In to complement Kim Hee Ae, he said, "At first she was a senior actress who was so cool and whom I wanted to be like, but as time went by, I realized how personal she is. But she is also very professional, and very cool." Kim Hee Ae said on Yoo Ah In, "Yoo Ah In is cute but also have the charms of a man. When he plays the piano, he has a lot of charms. From the audience's perspective, Yoo Ah In is cute and pretty. But as I act the scenes with him, he is an actor like actor."

source: kdramastars.com/articles/18059/20140324/love-affair-yoo-ah-in-kim-hee-ae-is-personal-yet-professional.htm

class="at_ttl"Kim Hee Ae, “Love Affair Is A Happy Drama To Film”

[...]

Kim Hee Ae said, "People say the drama has gotten some good results, but I do not really know what that is. I wonder if they are talking about the national viewing rates. In fact, I think the process is more important than the result. When I was in college, I was happy even when I only had ramen and worked hard." Kim Hee Ae added, "At some point on, I think the process disappeared and everything is evaluated by the results, but I do not think that should be the case. I was very happy when I was filming other dramas, and wished other teams will come to oru filming scenes and learn."
Kim Hee Ae then mentioned the producer An Pan Suk and said, "His style is so great and all staff members think about producing together all the time. I get surprised when he points out an acting style that I have not even thought of as an actress. If the filming scene is this good, what if the national viewing rate is low?"

source: kdramastars.com/articles/18061/20140324/kim-hee-ae-love-affair-is-a-happy-drama-to-film.htm

class="at_ttl"
class="at_ttl"‘Love Affair’ Kim Hee Ae, “Yoo Ah In Is A Crude Yet Beautiful Actor”

[...]

When a reporter asked Kim Hee Ae to complement Yoo Ah In, she said, "I have a lot of things to complement him for." Kim Hee Ae said on Yoo Ah In, "Yoo Ah In is cute but also have the charms of a man. When he plays the piano, he has a lot of charms. From the audience's perspective, Yoo Ah In is cute and pretty. But as I act the scenes with him, he is an actor like actor. I even wonder if there ever was an actor like him."

[...]

source: kdramastars.com/articles/18060/20140324/love-affair-kim-hee-ae-yoo-ah-in-is-a-crude-yet-beautiful-actor.htm

They will start to fall in love.... SJ Is crushing on Hw that will soon turn to love... HW is so confused. Hehe I dont know how d writers will do it but hye won will soon start to see SJ as a man....excited me. Hehe

briseis said: The bodyguards put the drunken SW into limousine and HW talks to her young boyfriend to keep it discrete. Her daeri comes and she drives home. When SW gets out of her car in the garage she is tired and opens the main door to the garage when SJ calls it'S him, SJ. It's coming. He slowly approaches her. She asks if he is alright. She asks whether he saw the message and what he thinks about it. She knows he isn'T alright and puts her palm on his cheek but he tells her not to do it because she is driving him crazy and he kisses her sadly all we see is hair and the back of her head. She pushes him aways and tells him to go. The ENDPreview: SJ ends in prison

Mil3ny said: briseis said: The bodyguards put the drunken SW into limousine and HW talks to her young boyfriend to keep it discrete. Her daeri comes and she drives home. When SW gets out of her car in the garage she is tired and opens the main door to the garage when SJ calls it'S him, SJ. It's coming. He slowly approaches her. She asks if he is alright. She asks whether he saw the message and what he thinks about it. She knows he isn'T alright and puts her palm on his cheek but he tells her not to do it because she is driving him crazy and he kisses her sadly all we see is hair and the back of her head. She pushes him aways and tells him to go. The ENDPreview: SJ ends in prison

briseis said: Mil3ny said: briseis said: The bodyguards put the drunken SW into limousine and HW talks to her young boyfriend to keep it discrete. Her daeri comes and she drives home. When SW gets out of her car in the garage she is tired and opens the main door to the garage when SJ calls it'S him, SJ. It's coming. He slowly approaches her. She asks if he is alright. She asks whether he saw the message and what he thinks about it. She knows he isn'T alright and puts her palm on his cheek but he tells her not to do it because she is driving him crazy and he kisses her sadly all we see is hair and the back of her head. She pushes him aways and tells him to go. The ENDPreview: SJ ends in prison