[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest calculator

The kiss scene was in the teasers before we even got to the third episode,so I'm sure it's like their first day filming where the director is like, "Okay, you two make out now."And they look at the director like, "What? But we just met on the set?"He's like, "I don't care. Just start kissing."
Hahaha!

Guest Eloo Dpx

calculator said: The kiss scene was in the teasers before we even got to the third episode,so I'm sure it's like their first day filming where the director is like, "Okay, you two make out now."And they look at the director like, "What? But we just met on the set?"He's like, "I don't care. Just start kissing."
Hahaha!

Guest Eloo Dpx

OMG !!! The maid frightened OHW (and me too !) LOLShe has made LSJ entered in the piano room !The husband is NOT in the house !!!!!
EDIT 1 : Oh Hye Won is playing the card "I don't remember why you are here because I am tired" I think.Then the part with SJ saying "I pity Professor Kang..." & HW "It's not a man's woman it's "Teacher". Another discussion but I don't know what they are saying. Then "Left" 
EDIT 2 : KW is in the bathroom & her husband comes back home, drinks beer.

It starts: HW leads SJ inside the house like in the preview and shows him  the piano room and tells him to wait and leaves to the ktschen, where she undresses her coat and scarf.and starts making a cup of coffee. SHe gets startled when her housekeeper comes out who wants to help her but HW tells her to back, HW gets a message from her husabnd and calls him and asks where he is . HW comes to the door of the piano room and hesitates a moment before entering. Then she asks SJ what he is doing here, whether he is still here, she says she forgot why he was there because she is tired and tells him to go home. SJ is so sad, poor puppy. HW offers him a taxi, SJ declines. SJ says he is sorry to her husabnd because he usually doesn'T have interests in other man's wives however HW slaps him repeatedlyand tells him she is his teacher not a woman. He says he made a  mistake then. He drives away as the husband arrives while HW is taking a bath

Guest calculator

Eloo Dpx

said:

calculator

said: The kiss scene was in the teasers before we even got to the third episode,so I'm sure it's like their first day filming where the director is like, "

Okay, you two make out now.

"And they look at the director like, "

What? But we just met on the set?

"He's like, "

I don't care. Just start kissing.

"

Hahaha!

HW is sad driving home and HW can't stop thinking about him, saying herself she mustn't be affected. After arriveing home SJ throws the book to the waste bin. In the morning he on his phone with Dami while he is cleaning. He can't stop thinking about the kiss and HW's cruel rebuff. HW is the same when she is driving to work.
Edit1: SJ gets a message from HW whether he is alright but he doesn't answer so she sends him another to asnwer her but he just throws the phone aside. While working he hears piano from the music school across the street, the longer he hears it the angrier he gets and goes inside. There is ballet lesson for small girls being held  and the teacher is playsing the piano. He trows her from the chair and yells at her that she should stop when it is so annoying. He tries to calm the woman but she gets more angry than him and is afraid of him , her students call meanwhile police and as he is dragged away he assault the woman like in the preview. In the police station the mothers of the girls want him pubished and the policeman wants someone to vouch for him since he is so young but he has no one. His friends are visiting now on the police station and tell him to call his piano teacher and he gets emberrased HW could see him like this. He tells them he feels sorry twards her husband for all he has done for him 

Guest Eloo Dpx

HW is totally affected ! She looks like a lost soul ! It makes me pity her a lot !! She has conventions too deep in her mind ! (Which is great in fact... for the morality! lol)
EDIT 1 : SW & her dad are meeting, SW seems to cry but I don't understand why ! xD
EDIT 2 : HW looks very strict. She is talking while having tea with the CEO's woman. (sorry I can't say much, I don't understand T.T)HW shows the CEO's woman something on the Ipad ! :) Then others richs arrive : Dean is with a woman :)
EDIT 3 : They are all discussing about the list for the new class I think ?While SW is happy because her dad called her and calls someone just after to go shopping.
EDIT 4 : HW is sending SMS to SJ but the dude is not replying ! lol (I understand him tho, she totally ignored the kiss xD)
EDIT 5 : SJ looks weird ! He is listening to piano lesson while working, I think he is about to go crazy ! lol
EDIT 6 : OMGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!! HE PULLS & PUSHES THE AHJUMMA !! POOR AHJUMMA... I thought she was dead x) 
HE IS REALLY CRAZY HERE !! THE POLICEMEN GRABBED HIM !!
EDIT 7 : His friends come to see him but I think he is still in the police station. OMG ! The friends said he should call the professor but he doesn"t want, SJ is too embarassed !! (Maybe I'm wrong lol! Sawrry~)
EDIT 8 : OHW is drinking at some shop with the director (father of SW)
EDIT 9 : Professor Kang is with an other professor which is a professor of a student in violoncelle (I don't know the word in english sorry x)& The friend of SJ seems to have a debut affair with the student in piano we saw yesterday !He's talking with the (mad) girlfriend of SJ ! lol
EDIT 10 : Sunjae is in prison ! All the criminals with him are sleeping, but he can't sleep ! They are so loud !! lol He remembers the duet once again and feels the magic (his fingers are playing)While OHW is searching news on the Internet (I did recognize the website they use to chat) but there is nobody.
EDIT 11 : OHW is at the hairdresser and recalls every single moment with SJ. The girlfriend of SJ is crying !! She can't bare it anymore ! She is telling everything to HW ! (about the piano)
EDIT 12 : She is in her car & tries to call someone to search SJ ? OMG ! She found him at the police station !! Her eyes are all wet ! She is watching SJ who is playing piano (in the air) in jail.
EDIT 13 : Hubby & HW are at home. Professor Kang is furious. He can't stop crying out loud ! He receives a call from I don't know who but he's going to jail to come back with SJ. (I think it's HW who planified the thing.)

Guest calculator

One thing that I've realized after watching this drama is that the age really does not matter.Love is love. Give it a green light. Accept and be thankful for what you have.
nate.jpg
Time & Date: 9:19 A.M. on March 25th, 2014.Top #1: Secret Love Affair.

Guest _phuong_

hi guys ~ i'm watching this drama and feel cant wait for the next episode. with Secret love affair, i dont think im watching a TV drama but a movie, more than that's a art movie :)
"the flawless cinematography gets us the feeling that we are watching a movie rather than just a TV drama" -  this news