[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

HW, the dean and Han decided to use SJ as an example of the Foundantion great charitary work for children from humble backround. SJ is going to the Arts School for the first time with his friend, they are showing them their schedule. HIs friends tries to hit on the rich girl that HW's husband is preparing but she does'T care. He gets a message from HW to come probably for his lessons since he is wearing the sweatshirt form the stillsEdit1: The other professors listens to SJ's piano from a record and calls HW, jot sure what they are talking about. HW meets SJ and stares at him for a long time while he gives her side glances, she asks whether he ate and when he says no she admonishes him for bot wating and tells him to go eat firstEdit2:  SJ is in the school restaurant while HW waits, she lies down of the sofa because she is tired. WHen he comes back he notices her sleeping on the sofa, silently closes the door and wacthes her. Awwwww. He even tries to give her legs on the sofa. It's so adorable. The security guy notices this on the camera and wonders what is happening. But before SJ manages to put her lengs up her shoes fall off and her phone rings and she picked it up after it wakes her. I think it is the security guy who worries SJ was trying to acost her in her sleep. HA. HW admonishes him for what he did, and shows him the cameras and asks whether he didn'T know while the security gurad keeps replying the footage, he tells her he only wanted to make her feel confortable and prepares to practice,

SJ keeps playing but HW is yelling at him for having bad rytmus and sitting in a wrong way and she puts the stick behind his back, like in the pictures and shows him how he should breathe when her husband comes. SJ tries to stand up but HW pulls him back down. HA. Now, SJ plays and husband "teaches" him, it's funny because HW has done all the hard work and while he came to the perfect student. SJ is home boxing on the rooftop, clearly being angry with himself and HW. He is probaly sad she was so harsh towards him. He is even angry to his mother. He is lying on his bad and thinks about the critique HW told him. HW is doing skin treatment and her husband asks how was it today. SJ gets a message from HW when he is in bathroom, Dami is cooking dinner and he is on phone with his mother when suddenly the call is disconnected. I think something happened to her , perhaps her she was run over by car. Today is the entrance exam and SJ is missing prbaly because of the situation with his mother. So that'S why  SJ was crying probably - his mother and the audition he missed? The professor prepare to watch the auditions when HW's husband is told that SJ hasn'T come, HW is calling him but he doesn't pick up, she even goes to his house but no one opens. SJ doesn'T appear on stage and he is let out from the list. Her assiatnce comes inthat she dound him.HW comes to a funeral place because his mother is dead, probably run over by a car, HW leaves without talking to him.

OMG! YAI is absolutely epic in that scene where he watches his mother's coffin driving into the cremation box. Now he is selling the piano. OMG. I think he blames it and his ambition  to succeceed for his mother'S death because he was so angry with her. HW'S husband is the worst because he blames SJ for it all, only thinking about himself. SJ is working when he hears the sound from piano from a music school and tries to ignore it. Among one of the packages he is delivering he finds a package from the Arts Academy. It'S for him. He opens it at home and it's a book about a famous pianists/composer, it's from HW. She underlined some lines for him, he reads it. The underlines messages it HW'S message for him to come back because he is her best student. He cries. Our poor puppy.Edit2:OMG HW is wearing the blue scarf, now!!!!! She comes to SW to the bar where she is kissing with her young boyfriend. This will be the time when she will break the bottle. SW calls for young men,like in host club for entertainment. One of them is SJ's friend. HW tells them to go but SW tells no so HW breaks the glass and tells them she is this kind of woman. SJ is driving a van . The kissing is getting closer.

The bodyguards put the drunken SW into limousine and HW talks to her young boyfriend to keep it discrete. Her daeri comes and she drives home. When SW gets out of her car in the garage she is tired and opens the main door to the garage when SJ calls it'S him, SJ. It's coming. He slowly approaches her. She asks if he is alright. She asks whether he saw the message and what he thinks about it. She knows he isn'T alright and puts her palm on his cheek but he tells her not to do it because she is driving him crazy and he kisses her sadly all we see is hair and the back of her head. She pushes him aways and tells him to go. The ENDPreview: SJ ends in prison

Guest tinybelle

thank you @briseis‌ !

I'm kind of sad that they killed off the mom. I thought it would add more meat to the conflict when she finds out her son is romancing a woman almost as old as her.

Guest Umrn Cbsy

@ briseis

thank youuu
right now, I am dead... the most deadliest part is over... I just say:OMG
is that real? oh looking forward seeing raw immediately. right now...

Guest Eloo Dpx

Sun Jae is in prison and it seems that his guardian is Oh Hye Won !! :OKHA is amazing, I can't breath because of her acting ! She transmits so much fear and attraction in the same time (about her character !) The preview is full of scared feelings. I'm afraid of the already sad atmosphere in the drama but I hope another kiss !Maybe for the review tomorrow, when the episode will start,  we will have another angle of the kiss !! *-* ♥Talking about the kiss : they stayed a moment ! lol It was long ♥ I felt so good ! lol (and the bag trick : every drama has this scene, but... It's the first time I didn't thought it was ridiculous !! LOL)

One word for this episode: A MASTERPIECE!
the brilliant execution of today episode will put at ease any doubt some may had, thing i din't worry about at all!
i liked how its Sunje who initiated the affair, he was a volcano raedy to explode, and the frustration of the youth can be destructive!
I understand why its called "secret love affair", its because we are following the "time of an affair" so that why there is no time to lose for some
lame flirting or almost kiss scene like we see often in korean drama, we are already in the middle of it!!
A big applause to Yoo Ah In and Kim  Hee Ae for there briliant acting , i cant remember the last time i saw a couple with such chemistry,
even in western cinema!!
PS: Ure sunje has a foot fetish, lol lol!!!