[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest zidge22

ujiyus1 said: zidge22 said: Annyeong chinggu! i missed you all! 
i bet, 2young sqauad will be like----

and for those who can't handle their emotions and pass-out, i have prepared this for you!Tada~

Guest caramelcake

Are they our couple who still feel awkward when holding hands *cough* Se Young *cough* and now they are in the same pool?! They look SO HAPPY. Look at WY's smile! Its beyond happy :x . And SY... oh god, she seems having a really good time with WY. OK now I need to steal the wgm crew's cameras because that picture posted above has just activated my fangirling mode towards them, especially to SY. I found myself thinking how to kidnap her :)) o-kay, for the sake of humanity, I guess I just want to meet her in person, to punch her cheek or probably give her a tight hug like I did to a little girl, because she was suuuppeerr cuteeee on last week's episode >.<  I have new 'obsession' now: replaying the part when SY read the lyric that WY made for her and the part when WY sang it. I wish somebody can cut that part and convert it into mp3 or mp4(?). Perhaps I'll use it as my lullaby. Hahaha.I remember when this thread was swamped by 2Young's wedding picture in SG, and tomorrow this place will be very much the same ... or not *if everyone busy with their oxygen tank* :))

@deelaa
You're welcome, honey feel free to be here 

Look here

Hope it help you and everyone

http://92years.tumblr.com/MBC-HD

@diendong 
Honey never mind, just make you feel better Eonnie will happy for that 

Hotel Moment Part 2
tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho3_250.gif

PS 
My com still against me again, Yahhhhh Tomorrow I will bought new one :-t 
I'm not sure can make new moment before new Ep came out or not 

Uniii @rosera thanxs youu :*

Anyone... Did u noticed the gif while wy tried to calm sy down about the thunders n lighting? Their legs lean each other? And how wy stare of her and his hand on his chin (again) as same as while they were in busan restaurant rite before wy's mom came... The way wy stared to her... Lovely staring

• Like 1

Guest deelaa

@rosera

Thank you fr the link! :D
Really cant wait!!

--------
And OH! im loving the pic of the swimming pool!and the forehead kiss!!!!!!!
i wish they are fr real.. ~

Who love this moment like me, ( but seem like I'm love every moment for this couple if you bored feel free to let me know I will stop floods the gif for this ep, But didn't stop for next ep :P )tumblr_n5o94atOOf1tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n5o94atOOf1tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5o94atOOf1tbiajho1_400.gif tumblr_n5o94atOOf1tbiajho2_400.gif tumblr_n5o94atOOf1tbiajho3_250.gif

PS. Now My computer co-operate with me, after I type want to buy a new one  :):)
Now you knew I'm your boss right (Pass me I just ridiculous :P :P )

Present Gifts Moment ภาพถ่าย 

Bonus Time 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
Bonusภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย  

Next spoil is ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Other gif on 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6014049023365337697

• Like 1

Guest bladerunner

jbum said: waaaaaahhhhh pool scene where did u get that @bladerunner? Is it the preview for tomorrow? Somebody please share "bale2x" tomorrows live stream link lols =))

Guest sawmm

@jbum i love it so much!!! :x been trying to find fanmade video of our 2young.. i've seen 1 last march i think, it was few clips from 1st to 3rd episode but it was regrettably removed..  :-< hope u'll make more..

and if i may; i'd like to suggest *thank you- ra.d*beautiful day- urban zakapa*lean- standing egg

BTW i love the ending.. remind me of wht wy said;they shud walk together now, in one direction 

Guest sawmm

jbum said: @sawmm thanks dear i'll gather new moments from our couple and hopefully make a new one...lets see how tomorrows episode runs...the more moments the better :x

Are You ready to sang 
tumblr_n5oiopOBA21tbiajho10_250.gif  tumblr_n5oiopOBA21tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n5oiopOBA21tbiajho2_250.gif 
tumblr_n5oiopOBA21tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5oiopOBA21tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n5oiopOBA21tbiajho1_250.gif Bonus ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Other gif on
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6014081186794364033  

http://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/post/85930113166/2youngcouple-ep15-wy-sang-two-hands-clasped   

Guest dewirama

bladerunner

said:

우영 ♡ 박세영 – 싱가포르 허니문 ② 신혼여행의 첫날을 천둥번개와 함께한 우영&세영 부부! 다음날, 두 사람은 모닝 수영을 위해 수영장을 찾았는데.. 우영에게 수영복 입은 모습을 보여주기 부끄러운 세영! 하지만 세영과 달리 과감한 상반신 노출을 선보이는 우영! 과연 세영의 눈을 확장(?)시킨 화보 같은 우영의 모습은? 웨딩 의상을 갖춰 입고 결혼식 준비를 마친 우영&세영 부부! 설레는 마음으로 결혼식장으로 향하고. 예상보다 훨씬 많이 찾아와준 하객들을 보고 놀라움을 감추지 못하는데.. 놀란 마음도 잠시, 버진 로드 앞에 선 두 사람! 화동들에게 부케와 부토니에를 건네받고.. 울려 퍼지는 결혼 행진곡에 맞춰 입장하는데.. 수많은 하객들의 축하 속에서 선물 같은 결혼식을 올리는 두 사람의 모습은? 이어 신랑이 신부에게 뽀뽀하라는 사회자의 말에 당황하는 두 사람.. “뽀뽀해”를 외치는 하객들의 열화와 같은 성원 속, 과연 우영과 세영은 뽀뽀에 성공 할 수 있을지?
cr: mbc