[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest bladerunner

DyaH said: @dilawidj‌ Oh my god!!! Im so nervous. Cant wait to go there but will have to wait for my mom. Haha.. pls be fast eomma... But the thing is, I dont have the invitation. Hopefully I can see them. Gosh im nervous. Feels like im the one who is getting married. . LOL!!

Guest reijaye

yes this wedding seem so real
i belive the little girl will be their flower girl
cr. https://twitter.com/khunnieya21
Bkwh46GCYAE4osx.jpg

will there be a wedding kiss or something??  :\">

Why is it that this couple gets a wedding in another country? And it looks kind of beautiful and invested with all these flowers too. Looks real. Watched the lastest episode and can't stop laughing at Wooyoung's antic and frustration at stiff Seyoung. I think she's kind of annoyed he hit her too hard ahahah

@LavelyShaii remember jang woo + eunjung were having overseas's wedding too rite? indonesia? from the setting i think 2young will top that wedding setting >.< correct me but i remember yongseo didn't have wedding but they have wedding photoshoot?

Guest hanaluvkm.

OMG OMG OMG

LET'S SLAP EACH OTHERS FACE

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I need to wake up from this dream

How many times I have to say to myself that this is only a variety show

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But it feels to real

Look at the guest

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

P.s:since Indonesia&Singapore is on the same zone..God damn...today is so freaking hot..I hope they will be find and not drench in sweat

Guest enzo0227

Yes Woojung couple(my first WGM shipping) had a traditional wedding at Lombok Indonesia but no fans are allowed inside the venue but still got some fancams....and they kiss in the lips at the end...

@LavelyShai

i remember jang woo + eunjung were having overseas's wedding too rite? indonesia? from the setting i think 2young will top that wedding setting >.< correct me but i remember yongseo didn't have wedding but they have wedding photoshoot?

@missauditor

Jangwoo+ eunjung's wedding was in indonesia.

it was a traditional wedding and I think they brought their moms with them.

And yes you're right Yongseo couple did not have a ceremony but did a photoshoot :)

**biting nails**

**run in circles**

**bang head to walls**

@missauditor  Work?? What is that? I only have 2Young in my mind!! oh my heart....

@zidge22  Can I have one too? LOL

@DyaH  Camera all set? Don't get too nervous, we are counting on you! hahaa...

Guest zidge22

missauditor said: @LavelyShaii remember jang woo + eunjung were having overseas's wedding too rite? indonesia? from the setting i think 2young will top that wedding setting >.< correct me but i remember yongseo didn't have wedding but they have wedding photoshoot?