[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest zidge22

enzo0227 said: @_jungshins: at the end,the fans were screaming to wooyoung x seyoung "뽀뽀하!!" it was damn funny lol super loud we could hear them from the other end Credit:twitter

Guest bladerunner

I thought he did kiss her? cause on twitter someone said he did.but there is no photo.ughI hate my life!

the 'cutegirl315' who posted video and photo yesterday wrote on twitter:seyoung recognised me and ask wooyoung to look here. i bow and said annyeonghasaeyo n wooyoung bow and annyeonghasaeyo too
my girl is sooooo sweet :)so many positive comment about heri think many will approve them :)

Guest enzo0227

@galbijuseyo: I've got a video of jang dancing for seyoung and their forehead kiss

@galbijuseyo: Then they proceeded with the ceremony and prepared for the forehead kiss. The crowd was chanting 뽀뽀해 and WY looked embarrassed :3

@galbijuseyo: He kissed her on the forehead after some time and then ended with a 'WOW~' shout hahahaha

Credit:twitter

Guest a n n a b e l l e

After lurking around this forum for so long I can't take it anymore! The feelsssssssss 
tumblr_n2faalDZ9o1slejqeo1_500.gif

Guest caramelcake

Hiiii 2Young Squad! Gosh this thread is really moving fast..I can barely catch my breath ^:)^
This picture is killing me. WY's back and SY's worried face...I can't >.< Capture.PNG
So many people therePQ_-cCSsu7YIa62Zg68nw7RHeHRDfpO6XYIpLRUR

SY's looks super cute and beautiful at the same timeCapture2.PNG

I thought WY's left hand was on SY's back, but when I looked it closely, his hand was just there, lols. Capture3.PNG

credit to isa_oppaxoxo

I'll probably gonna stalk those acc that come to the wedding later, hopefuly with HQ pics and such. instavids everywhere :") still waiting for a kind soul to post those pics from isa_oppaxoxo :x :x :x pweety pleaseeeeee!

@missauditor seriously, I haven't saw any hottest called her name or hate on her. the general reaction was jealous, but still liking her. the majority that I saw wrote like "ugh.. I think I start to like this couple" "I approve seyoung and wooyoung!" etc. I'm happy <3

Guest enzo0227

You got married in front of a minister and fans so I'm really really happy for the both of you...Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jang!

Guest bladerunner

Can anyone please tell me where is the kiss video??I think fancam overloaded and I can't process any more.