[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

aishhh. another fancam.  I swear after this I will go to sleep hahaha. in this fancam wooyoung was talking straightly to the fans! kyaaa

and exchanging gifts

I actually want to hear Seyoung talking, but maybe her english was not really good, so she didn't talk...

cr : valsgason

Guest bladerunner

I want to see fancams with them holding hands...or maybe bobo in the wedding..ok ok.....I shouldn't expect it too much...I know I know...not gonna happen....never...
ButBut But a fangirl can dream.....Right?
p.s I know all the fans are 2pm/wooyoung fans but I kinda feel sad that they crop out SeYoung.

Guest bladerunner

I also wanna hear SY talks...I hope Se Young won't feel too lonely cause her husbands are surrounded by all the girl fans.Can't wait to see their wedding photos.
@LavelyShaiWhere u at?It's 11am here, too. 

gahhh... wooyoung seems so dominating/intimidating as a trainer. if i was seyoung id be halla nervous as hell! but i even with my own personal trainer i get nervous.. how intimidating would be exercising with an idol and getting slapped/abused at the same time.. hahaha.. (i was thinking, damn imagine when theyre in bed how dominating would he be with her?) lmao... okey that went a lil pervy.... but i totally watched this episode like 50x during my weekend off! hahaha.. they are tooo damn cute.. my favorite part was when seyoung got jealous about him massaging women and she was like "come sit here, lets talk about this" and wooyoung obeys and sits next to her looking likw a lil kid in trouble. he looks so cute when he knows he said something a lil strange. i dont think he has any filter in his brain. he says what he wants at that same moment which makes him very true to himself and to the world watching him. im so glad he was the next to get married amongs his 2pm bros. and whats kind of interesting is his bff khun has a leo horoscope gf and his big bro taec had a leo wife and now he has a leo wife. his bros and sis inlaws can hangout and get along well! hahaha ok.. i went overboard delusional rant now.. hahaha.. and those fancams gah... im so jealous!

Guest bladerunner

LavelyShai said: @bladerunnerI live in California :P  artz_10 said: Omg guise..im legit crying.. Thats the most english words/sentence from wooyoung.. I know that he been learning all this while but probably he is not confident to talk in english and having eng speakers in group taeckhunminjun doesnt help.. He is so cute and squishy..i'll be playing the video like a broken record.. Run while crying :(( :((

A lot of fancams! Happy happy   :D  
 I hope we get a lot for their wedding too (wgm please don't restrict photos and videos) [-O<  
///prepares delicious snacks and sits patiently waiting///   8-> 

From the fancams, Seyoung was so silent. Being cautious?  I hope she gets more at ease by tomorrow. Fanaccounts were praising her beauty, lucky Woo! 

Upcoming High Cut Japan 16pages 2PM special. Comeback process just began. Wooyoung looks like a child with that hair Permalien de l'image intégrée
Nylon magazine, Wooyoungtumblr_n3qdo3WiC51ry63cfo1_1280.png

tumblr_n3qdo3WiC51ry63cfo2_1280.png
tumblr_n3qdi6BEv21ry63cfo1_500.png

Guest ppiyoung

Whoaaaa this thread is moving so fast. Good luck to everyone who will attend 2young's wedding ceremony.. Please capture a lot of beautiful moments for us.. Well, you know what I mean :D

Guest DyaH1430293483

@stellaseah where u at? In spore? I might be going there.. hopefully I can make it. Lets meet up if you are going later

Omaigad....everything in just one day!!  Being the more popular one of the pair, I hope WY pays attention to SY in front of fans and is always backing her up...whether the CD signing thing or whatever....that's being a man.   I'm a bit surprised they are having a wedding so early...I hope this doesn't mean they are not having a wedding photo session...awwww I really wanted a photo session from them....anyway, I'm hoping for a lot of skinships and deeper understanding between them....Seyoung is cool...I would have cried seeing my husband with fangirls around...hehe!!

Guest enzo0227

Of course SY would feel a little bit jealous with all those fangirls and that's normal but one thing's for sure she's really proud and supportive of her hubby...

1373451884864.jpg1373451868653.jpg1373451898575.jpgWOOOW 2YOUNG WINS THE AWARD FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING VENUE IN WGM HISTORY!! I GOT THESE PICS FROM THE GARDEN BY THE BAY WEBSITE.. AHHH I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE!!! WOOYOUNG AND HIS CUTE ENGLISH & SEYOUNG BEING A CUTE LIL ASSISTANT RIGHT BESIDE HIM  :x I WISH HIS 2PM BROTHERS WERE THERE CUZ NICHKHUN'S WEDDING WAS HILARIOUS BUT IM GLAD THEY'RE INVOLVING FANS THIS TIME, VERY UNIQUE IDEA.

Guest bladerunner

2young_20140408_singapore01_textt.gif

While waiting impatience, made this gif to highlight this lovely 2young moment.

We didn't see much skinship in the fan photos @ airport and SY probably was shy and uncomfortable with strangers/fangirls.Our couple do better when they are alone, right?
But we still got this beautiful 3 seconds skinship moment we want.MWahahahahaha

Let my shipper soul burn~~~~~tumblr_n3kne48Ffk1qfmc7wo1_500.jpg