[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@bladerunner the fanacc said she'll post her vids later tonight i guess.i'm still stalking other tweets and insta to see if they got the forehead kiss!hahaha
this made me all giddy inside "AMD HE KNELT DOWN TO GIVE HER THE RING. HE KNELT DOWN. EXCUSE ME WHILE I BREAK DOWN AND CRYYY" cr : twitter @0430darlene

Guest DyaH1430293483

Ok guys... I've just calm down a bit. Hahha... theres no time to fan acct at the time. Everybody were busy snapping pics. Even the crew ask us to stop. But who hear them. Hahaha.. I wanted to post the pic, but its a bit hard im on my phone right now.. sorry guys give sometimes. . Im just so Starstruck! !! :x

Guest zidge22

DyaH said: Ok guys... I've just calm down a bit. Hahha... theres no time to fan acct at the time. Everybody were busy snapping pics. Even the crew ask us to stop. But who hear them. Hahaha.. I wanted to post the pic, but its a bit hard im on my phone right now.. sorry guys give sometimes. . Im just so Starstruck! !! :x

Kyaaaa @DyaH welcome back dyah!! just take a rest and update us later yes! are there really a kiss? how is wooyoung and seyoung were they really happy? and all??? gaah so curious!

@reijaye kyaaah! that forehad kiss! hope someone will make it into GIF !

Guest hanaluvkm.

They both look so happy ;;3;;
HE KISSED HER AND HE WAS LIKE "IS THIS OKAY?ARE YOU OKAY,SEYOUNG-AH?OKAY,OKAY I'M GOING TO THIS" WHILE SEYOUNG IS LIKE,"I'M JUST GOING TO CLOSE MY EYES" ;;3;;
I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I CAN DRINK MY CHILL PILLS TOMORROW I DON'T CARE ;;3;;
38353-the-feels-gif-2RqD.gif
WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES ;;3;; SG Hottest...MBC... you're all killing me...;;3;; How to wait for this episode to air ;;3;;

@zidge22 They're both look so happy on that picture ;;3;;
@DyaH you're so lucky ;;3;;

Guest bladerunner

hanaluvKM . said: They both look so happy ;;3;;
I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I CAN DRINK MY CHILL PILLS TOMORROW I DON'T CARE ;;3;;

WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES ;;3;; SG Hottest...MBC... you're all killing me...;;3;; How to wait for this episode to air ;;3;;

@zidge22 They're both look so happy on that picture ;;3;;
@DyaH you're so lucky ;;3;;

Guest yelda

@ Reijaye Çok teşekkür ederim
Ben kabartma sanki Wye öpüşme sonra yaşamış düşünüyorum çok sinirli ve heyecanlı

God, I'm so happy I can not stop the smile of God Let them happy

seriouuusslyyy!! i just waaaahhhhh!asjiaejfcpaieFPA! HAHAHAHAHAH =)) =)) =))
HAPPY is an understatement! My Gooossshh! FOREHEAD KISS! :x :x :x
jinja!thankful and grateful to those fanacc, fan cams, and pics! we're spoiled!hahaha! and i LOVE IT :)) :)) :))

Guest hanaluvkm.

@bladerunner I can feel you,gurl....I don't think I can move on ;;3;; SATURDAY WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG ;;3;; When will this episode air ;;3;;

giphy.gif

So-many-feels.gif