[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi Ladies:) It's been a while. Hmmmm...something is off. Why all of a sudden SY's friend's IG account now locked? There is something going on alright. Glad I managed to get a quick glimpse. Yes, she does look different with a bleach blonde do. A drastic change? It must be for a good reason....I hope. An upcoming project perhaps? Too much secrecy...it's frustrating and driving my head in :huh:. Well, it's Christmas soon so we'd probably not hear anything until the new year. Mind you it will be year in February since her last drama. Her good friends Soo Jin and Eun Hye has dramas at the moment yet Seyoung is way too quiet!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Wy was on leave last weekend..i believed

and spend time with Seoul Vinyl friends..

Last month he took leave around the same time...and attended Dara's birthday party

B4 that...he attended a wedding..and b4 that..he went to a dentist..

I guess he will take leave around the same time next month...hehehe

But why he didnt go back to hometown during the short leave....:rolleyes:

How long we have to wait for Despatch 'caught' them...hehehehe...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@missauditor- hi, great to hear from u. Yes we are still around though not so often cos waiting for wy to finish his army.

@chic-chic Sy looks good being blonde- she looks very young and idol-like. Glad she is adventurous like wy, trying out new hair color. Read her interview- she has the same work ethics as wy- always giving their best performance  :D

Very happy her friend update her ig with Sy’s photos- at least we know she is fine and healthy. Looks like she doesn’t need to work- must be lucky that she has parents who don’t need her support. Still waiting for her to start work next year. 

• Like 7

Happy new year YY Nation. I just noticed now that SY attended SBS drama awards as a presenter with Kwon Yul. She was wearing  white with her blonde hair. She gained weight. Check it out on part two of the show. Her new company did not even advised her fans. 

Though it was short so glad to see her. Kwon Yul promoted his new drama for SBS. Sy did not promote anything which means she won't have any drama yet. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- thanks, she put on weight but she will drop it when she starts filming. The new drama looks interesting- not the usual rom-com but expected sy to choose a different genre - satire, looks like no love scenes. I checked out the main actor- saw him in one movie (that’s why he looks familiar), he is 35 :)

• Like 4

Hello Ladies! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing us all a Happy New Year!! It’s been a while since my last visit here...

What a year to start with news of our Park Seyoung-ie in a drama. I actually like this actor Kim Dong Wook. I often mistake him with another actor who played the lead role in Prison Playbook. The bestie of the jailed baseball player. The drama premise sound promising. I hope SY will accept the role.

It’s been a long time wait for this news, our patience was really tested, right? Nice to see SY on that video clips. Yeah, she really fattened up a bit, but hey in reality she just looked perfect! Compared before that she was stick thin to look good on screen. This must be the heaviest I’ve seen her too. It must be for this drama? I admired her even more appearing in the awards night looking like someone who actually eats and not starving herself.  SY could have opted for a black colour, knowing it will hide the few kilos but she wore white instead :). If she was vain, her appearance would have freaked her out and refused to appear on TV (you know how they say, you will look like 10 times heavier on TV). It means SY is comfortable in her skin. The hair looked nice, I was expecting a real blonde do, but I think the colour is gorgeous! 

Just to feed our delulu SY looked like a new Mom...if you know what I mean, hahaha! :blush:. I’m just being cheeky!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I hope it isn’t too late to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year, and best regards to all!   Been travelling with family.  Now back home for a short weekend rest and sleep recovery.  

Thank you for the updates chinggus.  Yup she gained weight but am glad to read that she was presentor in a year-end ceremony.  Great news that  SY is considering a drama and hope she accepts.  Also happy WY is still seen around often.

• Like 3

On 1/3/2019 at 4:34 PM, standingtallyy said:

What a year to start with news of our Park Seyoung-ie in a drama. I actually like this actor Kim Dong Wook. I often mistake him with another actor who played the lead role in Prison Playbook. The bestie of the jailed baseball player. The drama premise sound promising. I hope SY will accept the role.

Went to check out Kim Dong Wook, and I am not that familiar with him except I might have read (recaps of) a recent drama of his...Hand: The Guest in 2018, with Kim Jae Wook.

But he does look very much like another actor I am slightly more familiar with, Jung Kyung Ho. Is that who you were referring to?

And SY does look like she is expecting...

• Like 2