[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wooyoung is being Wooyoung. Loves his 'ME' time. They have been working non-stop since late 2014. Even when it was said of 2PM comeback album House No. 5, that wasn't a comeback, they never had a break!

Wife will be busy with her drama. Both can watch it together in between filming before they go to 'sleep'. It's good that WY's 2PM bros are busy, they won't be pressuring him to visit his house, well they tried so hard but failed again and again :D

• Like 5

@amera46 I think all us will be dead when the episode airs. I'm so emotional about it already! Just thinking about the possibility of SY still keeping and wearing the necklace after 2 years which must have meant a lot to her - their wedding day when he gave her first kiss made me imagine about their real wedding some day and all the thoughtful gifts post WGM that WY must have given her since that we wouldnt know about and I have so many feelings. :tears:

@chic-chic Cherreen is Khun's younger sister right? If I'm not mistaken her bias is Wooyoung. I thought her replies on twitter were witty and funny. She said in one of them that Khun didnt let her speak to WY. Probably because Khun didnt want his sister to be invested in WY who is no longer available. Hehe. 

Wooyoung is probably staying at home in between concerts being supportive of SY by cooking her meals and giving her massage after she gets home from shooting, helping  her with her drama lines. And at night they are probably roleplaying doctor-patient in the bedroom. Wooyoung is probably like "you look so beautiful in the white robe but you would look prettier in just the robe". LOL. Someone write that fanfiction please.   :wub: 

• Like 7

@ilikeme Haha yeah I remember that too. When Cherreen was asked the same question about what language she used to communicate with Chansung, her reply was through hand signals and eye contact. With Wooyoung she said she didnt have a chance to talk with him coz Khun interrupted. So maybe WY is more problematic than Chan in Khun's eyes. Lol.

Someone also posted a picture of WY and asked her whos the person in the picture. And she replied "Someone's boyfriend". Hard to tell by english translation and I'm not trying to make a big deal out of these fun tweets or anything. But we all know WY is indeed someone's boyfriend. :)

ETA: Apparently "someone's boyfriend" is a thai song. Still an interesting answer though imo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 7

Can't wait for tomorrow to see sy at script reading- hope got lots of photos. 

Wy must be hiding at home listening to his LP. Good that each member has their individual hobbies eg khun- golf, chansung- photography, wy- listening to music, not sure the rest. 

• Like 4

@blame2pm Aren't you writing that fanfic already? LOL!!!

So that little girl is Nickhun's sister? This one hugging 'someones boyfriend'?

Don't we always use song title's befitting to answer questions or life experiences? In my early 20's Because You Love Me (Celine Dion) was my then bf song for me. When we broke up my song became One Last Cry (Brian McKnight). I'm sure at one stage, you got a song that you can relate to.

My conclusion, NK's sister gave the correct answer..

• Like 4

@standingtallyy oh no no..that little girl is just a child model. A couple months ago 2pm had a photoshoot with her for some publication or something remember? 

Cherreen, the one answering fans' questions on twitter is Khun's sister. I do that too...use title of songs sometimes in conversations or to answer questions. I dont think its too far fetched to think Nichkhun's sister knows that WY has a girlfriend. 

• Like 7

@blame2pm Yes, you are right. Me and my short term memory,LOL! Men are men. A true gentleman will never kiss and tell...but if that comes from NK's sister, then her suspicion is right. For her to outrightly refer Wooyoung as 'Someone's Boyfriend' that says A LOT!

Ladies,let's get our FBI, Sherlock Holmes,Nancy Drew, Inspector Gadget, Pink Panther out in us and let's investigate further with these clues - Sweet girlfriend, Seyoung's necklace and 'Someone's Boyfriend'. B)

• Like 6

Seyoung's necklace...

someone's boyfriend...

Other members curious about wooyoung's house...

Beautiful melody and part of the lyric of ama no gawa...

OMG... my heart.... love...love... :heart:

Love this couple very much....

Thank you YY Shippers :wub:

• Like 7

@blame2pm  Somehow you have already written a very short fan fiction hehe. No it's just a teaser.   I hope there is the full version hehe.

Would this inspire you hehe

13312913_1739457802934651_11027151483256

Yes, Cherreen is the younger sister of Khun. Woo is her bias. She and the fans talked about Wooyoung a lot. She was even so happy when a fan just mention about Woo being her bf. She even said she always checked his twitter a lot. 

Cherreen’s fan talk 

13310502_1206428232713458_38731193989872T

Please someone translate this. Taec's tip for singles hahaha

http://me2.do/GhXe0drY

• Like 5

@chic-chic- looks like cherreen has a crush on wy. She looks like khun. Realize a lot of celebs don't like their sis to date their best friends cos if the relationship doesn't work out, their friendship will be affected. So now she may have given up knowing he got gf

So happy sy is in the news. Read the article- she is so hardworking- studying medical books so she can act better 

• Like 3