[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

On Kangin.

Kangin's case is pretty different than Nichkhun or even Big Bang Daesung's accident. In Daesung's case someone died. In Khun's someone almost died. But both of them didn't run, they were both present when the cops were around, they were there when they investigated. While for Kangin, he ran away both times, hit and run is much worse than DUI. After they reflect, JYP and YG had Nichkhun and Daesung appear on broadcast to talk about the incident while for Kangin, SM decides to hide him and brush it off. Not a very good way to say someone reflected.

At first when Kangin had his hit and run DUI, he hit an empty cab but nobody died which is why the news didn't blow up as big as Daesung and Nichkhun's case. But he did it for a second time, nobody died but it got worse, he ran away yet again and people wondered if he really reflected and all those "hiding" SM made him to do came back at him. Even if no one died, Kangin's case has build up into a case worse than Daesung Nichkhun combined.

On Nichkhun

On fans wanting to have Nichkhun removed is just small group of loud people. 2PM continued their tour in Japan, they just stopped their schedule in Korea for a bit. Nichkhun had the most fans at the time out of 2PM and is also a foreigner, removing him would probably trigger a bigger scandal itself since Nichkhun secluded a good bond between Korea and Thailand. Many fans voiced out on this fact not just to support Nichkhun but support 2PM altogether. But media likes drama and they only report on the 'remove Nichkhun' news. 

But nowadays you can see, Nichkhun rarely drives himself. Everywhere we see him with Wooyoung, he went with Wooyoung's car. Every time people saw him he's always in a cab or with the manager's car. Even on dates with his ex Tiffany, he had designated driver when they got caught. After his DUI, Tiffany went to get her licence in between her hectic schedules and some fans said after that Tiffany was the driver on their dates. Its not that he stopped driving altogether but he takes more responsibility now and it shows. People can see he reflects a lot and that makes Koreans easily forgive Nichkhun. 

• Like 4

Great to see proof of Park Seyoung donning a white jacket for her role in Beautiful Mind. Now, my heart is at ease. 

Off topic- YG certainly have a different way of dealing with their misbehaving talents, hiding Kang In away until the dust settles. He was forgiven because he is Super Junior, silly of him though by not learning from past mistakes. Guess he was too pampered. It would be interesting what YG will do this time with netizens wanting him out of SJ. Though I say that Korean public are harsh and unforgiving towards Idols, but this time, I'm kind of half agree with them. The same mistake repeatedly is too much. He needs to take responsibility for his wrongdoings and hopefully, once 'rehabilitated' may comeback.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- yes sure glad Sy's drama is confirmed. Most of the cast like sy and YHM haven't post anything-  maybe once filming starts, we will see photos

Jang hyuk is back in Korea. Hope sy gets to wear pretty clothes and plays a smart researcher. Both YY couple will be busy, next week should have more news. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Off topic- YG certainly have a different way of dealing with their misbehaving talents, hiding Kang In away until the dust settles. He was forgiven because he is Super Junior, silly of him though by not learning from past mistakes. Guess he was too pampered. It would be interesting what YG will do this time with netizens wanting him out of SJ. Though I say that Korean public are harsh and unforgiving towards Idols, but this time, I'm kind of half agree with them. The same mistake repeatedly is too much. He needs to take responsibility for his wrongdoings and hopefully, once 'rehabilitated' may comeback.

You mean SM? Haha. YG took care of Daesung's case quite well although they suck in taking care of Park Bom (I miss her). 

I do agree with Koreans being extra harsh because I think the society and culture I am in right now would forgive a celebrity easily again and again. Korean Public makes the celebrity more responsible for their actions. According to Yoon Park who is under JYP Actors, JYPE had a strict rule on DUI (probably because of Khun) and drugs. It may seem petty but it is in fact very important. Anyone who is caught with DUI and drugs will receive penalty or even have their contract cancelled. They don't ask the artist to not drink, just drink responsibly. 

• Like 6

PSD confirmed Beautiful Mind because her other drama Cinderella and Four Knights was able to get a slot in TVN.  That's the only issue they had that's why they were disputing PSD casting on the other drama. 

Comparing with SM, I think YG and JYP handle their scandals better. 

[PRESS/VID] 160527 ‪#‎2PM‬ AT INCHEON AIRPORT GOING TO JAPAN

TY with his Doraemon shorts :lol:

The moment Taecyeon got out, he said "This is how Hawaii feels like!

Lmao people are like .. "wow. Only wooyoung's outfit is appropriate for hokkaido's weather" "did he look up the weather forecast?"

• Like 4

Oops, I meant SM. Hahaha! There... you can really tell how knowledgeable I am on KEntertainment :D:D.

I remembered during the wedding afterparty at WGM, CS said about Wooyoung recently gained his momentum on his alcohol intake, he was embarrassed and wanting CS not to say anything. Lesson has been learned after NK's incident. Anyone can have a drink or two but be responsible.

One time I went out for drinks on a Friday night with work colleagues. We kept telling this particular co-worker that she must eat something or drink lots of water at least an hour before we meant to go home because she was driving. But she kind of enjoyed herself too much on the drinks, said she'll be fine if she goes the back roads. True enough, as we droved out of the bar parking lot, a police car stopped her, I knew right then and there she was in trouble. Of course, she exceeded double the amount when she was breath tested. Have to appear in court, got fined, driving suspension for six months. One of the staff loaned his bike to her. This girl is Japanese, so you can imagine how much slimmer she has become in that six months riding a bicycle to work.

• Like 6

Good morning- Taec looks like going to the beach.

:DThink the smart dressers are wy, junho and maybe jun.k - they have interesting shirts, caps, shoes and bags

Was wondering how they survive if they have to stop activities like Kangin? He was on  many variety shows while his members are in military. How long they must stay 'quiet'? 

Very excited to see them perform- how they question wy again 

• Like 3

I am lurking in a forum for TY. Just like us they also have FBI agents there who are good in finding clues. The clues are interesting too just like what we saw in our couple. I did not notice it at first just checking on TY's updates. They have more obvious clues since both parties are active on SNS.  I think if you're shipping a couple we're developing our keen sense of observation just like detectives hahaha. :lol:. It may not make sense to a non shipper but for shippers like us simple clues totally make sense.

• Like 6

Take the challenge. Though there are other clips better than these, surely one will always fail when it comes to 2PM. 

I failed when TY failed to do the high note on Wooyoung's part of Hands up.

KPOP Try Not To Laugh Challenge: 2PM Version

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Thanks for sharing. Wow she's hanging out with Jang Nara. She can learn a lot from her. I like her as an actress too. I enjoyed watching her dramas especially the most recent one. 

I like the tagged of her first photo. "With children so pretty"

• Like 5

Fan account ~ Sapporo Day 1 (28/5/2016)

No questioning for WY today because it was Chansung's day. It was an emotional time for him. I guess they teased WY on the first days of the concert because that were his days.

• Chansung's parents came. When Chansung was giving thanks to his parents, he cried. Then he turned his back for a while and Minjun came to comfort him. 
  • Chansung sang a beautiful song but the 2pm members didn't know what song was it hahahaha
  • Minjun said that fans might be worried about Taec's bandage so he asked Taec to say Onishi Lipn's famous line "Shinpai nai sa"(=no worries). So Taecyeon shouted SHINPA NAI SAAAAAA~ lmao
  • When Taecyeon failed at his part in Wasurenaide.. he was like щ(ಠ益ಠщ) (It was caught in the camera lmao)
  • TY (to fans): eat crab when you go back home today TY: because I will go and eat crab NK: Tonight!? TY: I dont know NK: I want to eat too TY: Sagashite mite~ (*Souzou shite mite tune*) 
  • <Introducing My House> WY: What time is it now? MJ: It's 7... WY: *looks at Minjun's watch* That looks expensive Everyone: *laughs*. Minjun lost his concentration and when Chansung asked what time is it, Minjun won't tell the time anymore lmao. Before "Take off" too, members wont stop asking what time is it and they kept on checking and teasing Minjun about his gold bracelet  gold rings and watch. Minjun was like "What are youuuu?" and said "Accessories are just accessories"
  • then Taec said, "I only have this" and showed his bandage lmao That's when MJ asked TY to say "Shinpai nai sa" (=no worries)
  • TY: Are you listening to our album a lot? What's your fav song? (A lot of fans said 'Teaser') TY: Teaser?? Oh, I wonder who made that song
  • CS: This album is filled with 2PM's souls JH: Thank you for the beautiful words, sensei CS: I'm not your teacher. I never teach u anything
  • At the end of Kanojo stage, WY would always cover his face with the LP record so MJ asked WY to spin it first. on his finger before he covers his face for tomorrow's perf. TY said, "If you practice it, you can do it" But WY said that it's impossible

• Like 6

@chic-chic-it shows that sy is the type who keeps contact with friends, she is sociable. Notice she is wearing a cap, must be she is famous now to be recognised. Also she goes bare faced, looks young. Lucky jang Nara post on her IG and weibo- good publicity for school 2013. At least we get to see sy. Seems only when wy is away, then she appears- same pattern

• Like 6