[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

wooyoung chingaafrom where do you get these songs reallyhis teast is unique and weird sometimesbut I think it because it carry a massage behind it for me , I don't think it is  about his solo I feel it more for seyoung or that's simpely my delulu
@jbum love your ff amazing as alwaysanticipated for the next ch 

Woo young at the airport today ..looks very happy..i think someone already spoiled him this morning..hehehee :)) Seyoungiee ..is that you? =)) and about his IG post earlier ..i think that is what he felt right now..worried about so many things..thats him right..always take things seriuosly..but dont worry..he got seyoungie to comfort him..remember his interview.."when 'She' spoils me..I want to rely on her when I go through tough time" heheee :x :x

I like to think his IG are cryptic messages to tell us about Seyoung. Maybe they're cryptic words of encouragement saying that things will be over soon? Who knows, I always like to think that nowadays his posts are about her? Maybe it's his own worries about his solo? I love the song, it's filled with so much emotion. I'm actually surprised that he would listen to something like this. I was reflecting earlier, I think it's interesting how much he's matured in the year, just looking through his IG account... before it was clubbing pictures, now they're cryptic intellectual type posts... are you a reformed gentleman, Wooyoung-ssi?
Airport photos for your viewing pleasure. I'm guessing they're off to Japan again. Sooooo much flying. Wouldn't it be easier to just rent a place and studio space? My poor kids. But he looks happy, which is a change from the usual grumpiness. Which is good. Credit as tagged.
tumblr_nj9wfelhzf1tvy6dgo1_400.jpgtumblr_nj9wfelhzf1tvy6dgo2_540.jpg
tumblr_nj9wfelhzf1tvy6dgo4_540.jpg

tumblr_nj9wfelhzf1tvy6dgo5_540.jpg

tumblr_nj9wfelhzf1tvy6dgo6_540.jpg

tumblr_nj9wfelhzf1tvy6dgo7_540.jpg

tumblr_nja26ch3bU1qe4t2io2_250.jpgtumblr_nja26ch3bU1qe4t2io1_250.jpg

wooyoung was not sleeping at 3am this morning right?
and less than 12 hours he was at the airport all smiling..either he spent the night with seyoung (at the cafe he said he likes lol) or they're on the phone this morning*delulu mode on*
worried now, won't be worried longeither this morning or last night when they spent togetheri think both of them share their worries and rely on each other

I like your analysis of the song title. Maybe it isn't delulu anymore.. It truly seems like it was intentional for SY, and applies to himself in his solo too. Even if it is cryptic, we get it, don't we?

Agreeing that he has matured.

Love his good mood in the airport. Lifts us up and lends itself to nice delulus.

@scuttler‌ @jbum‌ loved your updates, thank you! I always look forward to all our authors' new chapters.

I've gone for a week n look what you guys did to me. I'm like a looney smiling ear to ear read your post. Oh sooo happy right now annnnnddddd thank you to ff writer @scuttler‌ n @jbum‌ love love your ff. N thank you @ujiyus1 who post a pic. Oh my delulu is over the limit now :\">

Next chapter maybe we'll have bathroom scene or jacuzzi scene 8-> :\">

OK YY Nation...... please put on your thinking cap and start analyzing!!!

Wooyoung (From 2PM) interview:
“I wish the fans would imagine various things when they see the R.O.S.E. jacket pictures. What is that smile, why is that rose not a real flower, what is the reason? Why’s the outfit like that?” … He says he was very persistent about the album jacket.
cr:애글레 @Egle0702 ' twitter

RT @rb_chiefeditor
WOOYOUNG(From 2PM)インタビュー。「「R.O.S.E」のジャケットを見てファンの方に色々想像して欲しいです。あの微笑みは何なのか、あの薔薇の花が生花じゃない のはなぜなのか?なぜああいうスーツなのか?」……。ジャケットにはかなりこだわったそうですよ。

2PM-Wooyoung_1421940868_af_org.jpg
B804V5FCAAASiDn.jpg
tumblr_njaumnhwc61shzjyjo1_1280.jpg
B80rJ3ZCYAA8qvn.jpg

Isn't wooyoung pic from the solo  where his hand are on eachothere and his face on top kinda look like seyounga pic from cat funeral with the cat beside her !!sorry don't know how to post pic :D
oh missing them so much :xi would do anything just to see them togather again ok let's hope for the better y y nation dreams do come truefighting :x