[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@missauditor @ujiyus1 here's the thing that has always stuck with me about Seyoung that I really hope that Wooyoung-biased Hottests will be able to see and love her as much as I do for it. When they went to Singapore, in the airport, the way that she automatically went into supportive girlfriend/wife mode was so lovely to me. She never tried to take the attention away from Wooyoung. She knew he was in his element and just let him shine. But she also took care of him and the fans, making sure everyone who was there got an invitation. She didn't want the attention and didn't really crave it, but she took really good care of Wooyoung, which I thought was really nice.
I want Wooyoung's fans to see how much she supports him and adores him. I don't think she is someone who would ever use him for fame. As missauditor said, these two aren't in it for the fame, they're in it because they love what they do. Seyoung knows how much Wooyoung loves his fans and she respects him for that. I think if his fans are able to see that and get over their jealousy, they'll see how wonderful she is for/to him. The way she watched and smiled and made sure he was okay, not just at the airport, but at the ceremony the way she was wiping his face like a proud girlfriend just makes me adore her.
I just want to sit the crazy fangirls down and have them watch it and be like can you not see how much she adores him? How could you not want him to be with someone who takes care of him as well as she does?

• Like 2

i'm so happy reading all ur post....hope that's all real...
as 2Y fans we can only feel happiness when they are happy and feel sad when they are too....everyone has choices to make; no one has the right to take those choices away... their life is their own choices, the same as our... we have chosen a different road, but the point is, in the end we are free to choose...
just let's support 2Y !...

10407020_933440356674854_668581144436796
10929984_933440246674865_602624618994677
10947265_933441436674746_234264618475274

tumblr_n80dx9G0Er1to59dfo3_500.giftumblr_n80dx9G0Er1to59dfo2_500.giftumblr_n80dx9G0Er1to59dfo1_500.gif

one of my favorite episodei bet filming for this episode was tiring - driving from seoul, built the tent, catching octopus, cycling and shop for groceries, cooking
yet they still look happy until the end i hope they continue to be each other's strengths until now
credit: http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com

• Like 1

@scuttler Am also of the opinion that the contract dispute is work-related. I will eat words together with you if it's related to dating/relationship.

Dating is normal and should not be considered a scandal. But for Korean celebs, possible fangirl backlash for both idol and his actress gf is a threat to their careers. They both worked so hard to be where they are, and they want to accomplish more.

A relationship subject to public scrutiny and constant questioning is also something I think they would rather avoid. And as Scuttler said, he still has military duties (although there are furloughs/leaves).

So in as much as we want them together and declare it to the world, the reality of publicly-admitted celebrity dating is tricky at best. So "secretly" is a better option. Until they are ready to marry for real.

;)

in the meantime I'm happy simply delulu-ing.

• Like 1

Aigoo @scuttler‌ n @ujiyus1‌ i'm sick now cos of flu(i always got flu on rainy season) but yet i manage to finished read your post. You don't have to eat your words i know what you wrote are true. But i like being delulu, please can i , can i?

Btw i love being in this thread these days, so much good news. Makes me happy being a shipper. I know i just join this thread but i've been silent lurker since 5 months ago, i read all your post from page one. Some leave this thread some join, n others just enjoy being siIent lurker. I miss some of you that was not here anymore to post something, i hope you not leaving this thread. thank you all of you that make me still believe in this couple. As much as i believe in this couple i have my doubt too sometime, but you all make me survive trough unhappy time (rumor, their up n down time etc). Gomawo.

Fighting yynation.

Btw for the writers of ff, update jebal. Oh please ignore my gramar, its really hard for me to write in english.

i agree with u @missauditor ... that's one of my fav too... actually i like all the episodes of 2Y WGM... in that episode i like these scenes... when WY ask SY : would u marry me even if i'm like this ?? and SY replied : we are already married.... aahh.. so sweet..
10418921_934004519951771_620746975902617
10690142_934004829951740_313914242672871
10923630_934004986618391_595680673760705
10888377_934005066618383_601807369461273
1511338_934003996618490_8748892707862734

sorry for posting a lot of pics....

I luv u full all my chingus delulu :-* :-*  :-*
for me….what wooyoung action now is he just want to keep his promise to seyoung…he will be always her side. No doubt they have feeling to each other, they also respect each other career. cause their career is no 1 priority I dun think they are in bf gf relationship.
But chingus who knows this couple decision, they are uncommon couple, they are special couple. Maybe they will break the rule about common relationship in korean entertainment world.
One more that I remember when wooyoung and seyoung episode, they promised to be jinwoon side whenever he had hard time. So for jinwoon as friend wooyoung will be his side, especially for seyoungie….he will be always her side.
Fighting chingus

I need that cardigan, now. Anyone who can tell me the brand I would greatly appreciate it. It would be most useful in this awful weather... OT but this is the walk from my office to the train station last night. It was awful.
tumblr_niuhl63Ol71qd38too1_250.jpg
vanya said:
i agree with u @missauditor ... that's one of my fav too... actually i like all the episodes of 2Y WGM... in that episode i like these scenes... when WY ask SY : would u marry me even if i'm like this ?? and SY replied : we are already married.... aahh.. so sweet..

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

ujiyus1 said: DEAR YY NATION!!! PLEASE CALM YOUR SHIPPER'S HEART!!! PLEASEEEEEE>>>> OMG... I DON'T THINK I CAN!!!

HONGDAE CAP is BACKKKKK!!!

B8cISBtCUAAlSSF.jpg

And this is me right now!!
tumblr_inline_ne496mUCq61rba61c.gif
tumblr_inline_n9bf9eYK131r08b3w.gif
tumblr_n4kwuwDsLL1rlesq1o1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ndf3b2EYWg1rppftr.gif