[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

cassopeia said:

Rania Zeid

said:

cassopeia

said: LJS on a motorcycle? OMG :x :x :x Ok, they have to talk about surgery scenes more or I will have trouble to stop imagining Doctor Stranger as a nerve-wrecking spy drama.Soooo...if LJS's character will ride a motorcycle, hopefully in a chase scene in Budapest, does that mean LJS in a hot leather bike outfit...why is it suddenly getting so hot... :\">

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wondering , if  anybody here  knows how to make an MV?? i have a piece of music that i like very much  and i think it ll suit  this drama a lot so i want to make it into video wz some of Dr. stranger fanmade posters...anyone here can help ?? :D i ll really appreciate it 

@Rania Ziad Yaeh! She look like an angel in wedding dresses! Will be nice if we could see her in a white dress with a such handsome groom like LJS or PHJ! by the way where is PHJ's fans!? I know he's a popular actor, But I didn't see them here yet...Are they not excited about his new drama or what!?

MayaaA said: @Rania Ziad Yaeh! She look like an angel in wedding dresses! Will be nice if we could see her in a white dress with a such handsome groom like LJS or PHJ! by the way where is PHJ's fans!? I know he's a popular actor, But I didn't see them here yet...Are they not excited about his new drama or what!?

I think there will be some scenes where LJS will be chased and he escapes with a motorcycle, that's why he should learn riding a motorcycle more intensively, considering in School 2013 there are some scenes he ride a motorbike so we know he already knew how to ride a motorbike before. So it's not like LJS doesn't know how to ride a motorbike.

riribl said: I think there will be some scenes where LJS will be chased and he escapes with a motorcycle, that's why he should learn riding a motorcycle more intensively, considering in School 2013 there are some scenes he ride a motorbike so we know he already knew how to ride a motorbike before. So it's not like LJS doesn't know how to ride a motorbike.

A little fact: Jin Se Yeon and Lee Jeong Seok are good friends in real life. :)))
I don't know about you guys, but the two of 'em being in one drama makes me so happy. I know Jin Se Yeon hasn't confirmed yet, but I'll be the happiest if she agrees, despite her busy schedule back at Inspiring Generation drama.I don't know about you guys, but with them being cast together here is just pure happiness for me! LOL.

djappleblush said: A little fact: Jin Se Yeon and Lee Jeong Seok are good friends in real life. :)))
I don't know about you guys, but the two of 'em being in one drama makes me so happy. I know Jin Se Yeon hasn't confirmed yet, but I'll be the happiest if she agrees, despite her busy schedule back at Inspiring Generation drama.I don't know about you guys, but with them being cast together here is just pure happiness for me! LOL.

Hello !Welcome @djappleblush ! If you want to know her work, you can look my post (11 february, page 7) with the links of her dramas and movies.You can read http://kangsora.wordpress.com/  and  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2009321/kang-sora-%EA%B0%95%EC%86%8C%EB%9D%BC-%E5%A7%9C%E7%B4%A0%E6%8B%89-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7/p1  

i think it says something like jong suk is leaving soon to Hungary to film some scenes for his new drama Dr. Stranger 

img_logo.png

2014-02-18 12:04:54뉴스 > 연예 > TV방송

이종석, SBS '닥터 이방인' 로케이션 차 헝가리로 떠난다

작성시간 : 2014-02-18 11:20:42
20140218000074.jpg

배우 이종석이 SBS 새 월화극 '닥터 이방인' 촬영 차 헝가리로 떠난다.

17일 소속사 관계자에 따르면 극중 탈북한 천재 의사 방훈 역을 맡은 이종석은 다음달 초 '닥터 이방인' 헝가리 로케이션에 합류한다.

14일 중국 상하이 팬미팅을 마치고 귀국한 그는 본격적인 촬영을 앞두고 현재 대본을 보며 캐릭터 분석에 매진하고 있는 것으로 전해졌다.

현재 방영 중인 MBC 월화극 '기황후'와 KBS2 월화극 '태양은 가득히'가 대규모 중국과 태국 로케이션으로 화려하게 막을 열었듯 '닥터 이방인'도 헝가리의 이국적인 풍경으로 초반 시청자들의 시선을 사로잡을 것으로 보인다.

SBS '신의 선물-14일' 후속으로 4월부터 방영될 이 드라마는 탈북한 천재 의사가 한국 최고의 병원에 근무하면서 이방인 취급을 받으며 벌어지는 일들을 그린다. 현재 SBS '별에서 온 그대'로 많은 인기를 얻고 있는 박해진이 하버드대병원 출신 천재 의사 한재준 역을 맡아 이종석과 호흡을 맞춘다.

/탁진현기자

http://m.metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2014021800106 

Archived