[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeylanF

uhmm ...

just a curious question ... since when exactly DG sees SS more than a co-worker ...

uhmmm ... i think i need to re-watch it again from the beginning ...
:-?

@celyw Oh, yes. We need a slow speed zoomed-in gif of ALL the freaking kisses. :D I CAN'T. THEY NEED MORE KISSES! D: A little tongue action doesn't hurt. Hmph.

Anyway, from what I see, LSG/EDG looked like he pulled GA/USS upper lip to make sure she'd open her mouth. Such a naughty guy~

Guest sunshineo

OMMONAA..!! that close up gif.. :-O @star+roll you should be respondsible for all my wild mind.. now how can I still become an innocent Airen?!! :o3

Eun Uh couple Kiss scene fanvid

cr: seunggiairen
BGM: First Kiss - from Lee Seung Gi 2nd album (our rock boy still has husky voice there ;;) )

What the name for the ending kiss? Just "ending kiss"? hope have more lingering name :\"> any idea?

Bad bad @star+roll @celyw thanks to the gif.... i kept on staring at it...
Omo..... NO TONGUES?! ONLY BITING LIPS..... that's a kiss?
:-? :-? :-?
You guys should put all these kisses gif in spoiler tag... or the young ones will copy them..... oh nvm... once they are curious... they can still click show spoiler... :\"> :\"> :\"> :-B
We are corrupting young minds here =)) =)) =)) 

10513338_1514741035426721_43184608041369Is there any high-res pic of this? Even holding their hands at the funeral.... I know it's to calm DG down cos that old man shamelessly came to visit the grave of the women he ordered to kill =((
But even with the gloves..... I feel so touched by that gesture  O:-)

Guest sunshineo

Whaa..!! Now after you mention it @LoveSG unnie..  how can I forgot my job to carry this warning pic!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqScrXJh2g3RYRn1MIZNd

Better put the kiss detail pic on spoiler, but I'm doubt our lovely dongseng would not open it even we put in spoiler :))
So, for all our lovely dongseng.. it's your time to use this headset and go to sleep, your unnies have "serious" talk now.. ;)

Edit: Uh.. forget should keep unrelated pic in spoiler, sorry Moderator-nim ;)

Guest amehdictato

wheeeee hai guys, I've been a silent follower of this thread but I wanted to share with you guys a DG-SS fanfic that my friend made 00000.gifShe's an awesome writer, and I saw that the bedscene request wasn't fulfilled in the drama, so I asked her to make this drabble :P. They're just snuggling so it's cutesy, nothing explicit.

http://orange-in-the-overcast.tumblr.com/post/92189025975/title-sleepless-in-gangnam

MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!

Archived