Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Recommended Posts

sunshineo said: What the name for the ending kiss? Just "ending kiss"? hope have more lingering name :\"> any idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wheeeee hai guys, I've been a silent follower of this thread but I wanted to share with you guys a DG-SS fanfic that my friend made 00000.gifShe's an awesome writer, and I saw that the bedscene request wasn't fulfilled in the drama, so I asked her to make this drabble :P. They're just snuggling so it's cutesy, nothing explicit.

http://orange-in-the-overcast.tumblr.com/post/92189025975/title-sleepless-in-gangnam

MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@star+roll: if you want to kill me, just kill by your gun,knife..don't kill me by your gif like that :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

@MiraS: that's so sweet to read your words ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LoveSG‌ you... you.... you... still want tongue? You are the main corrupted one together with others here yr corrupted team is terrible lol

Thank goodness this drama ended [-O<

@sunshineo‌ that sign dun work on our @LoveSG‌ :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amehdictato said: wheeeee hai guys, I've been a silent follower of this thread but I wanted to share with you guys a DG-SS fanfic that my friend made 00000.gifShe's an awesome writer, and I saw that the bedscene request wasn't fulfilled in the drama, so I asked her to make this drabble :P. They're just snuggling so it's cutesy, nothing explicit.

http://orange-in-the-overcast.tumblr.com/post/92189025975/title-sleepless-in-gangnam

MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just finished ep 20 with sub...honestly I feel pity for the writer because of her rush ending. 2/3 of the last ep is too rushed ( it seems easy for Gookie to find the evidence and although the evil old man is worth to die but how stupid he is as trusting in DG easily...or this is the way the writer show us that how stupid he is) but the rest is so great...ok, I will not mention about the kiss scene. the scene that DG chase to SPS car to keep him the notebook and DG say thank you to SPS...it touch me and my eyes burst into tears :(. when SPS read the letter from SS, I love Go Ara voice...it so sweet and emotional. 

The acting of all the actors in YAAS is so well. I wish they will have a chance to act together one more time in a melodrama so that they can show us their feeling, their love scene ...

Hix. is it true that our drama end already :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss YAS but will see SG in his new movie with mcw. I'm super happy for this new pairing. Normally I would say no to SG being paired with anyone but GAR but MCW is the exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

minatae said:

just finished ep 20 with sub...honestly I feel pity for the writer because of her rush ending. 2/3 of the last ep is too rushed ( it seems easy for Gookie to find the evidence and although the evil old man is worth to die but how stupid he is as trusting in DG easily...or this is the way the writer show us that how stupid he is) but the rest is so great...ok, I will not mention about the kiss scene. the scene that DG chase to SPS car to keep him the notebook and DG say thank you to SPS...it touch me and my eyes burst into tears :(. when SPS read the letter from SS, I love Go Ara voice...it so sweet and emotional. 

The acting of all the actors in YAAS is so well. I wish they will have a chance to act together one more time in a melodrama so that they can show us their feeling, their love scene ...

Hix. is it true that our drama end already :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just finished ep 20 with sub...honestly I feel pity for the writer because of her rush ending. 2/3 of the last ep is too rushed ( it seems easy for Gookie to find the evidence and although the evil old man is worth to die but how stupid he is as trusting in DG easily...or this is the way the writer show us that how stupid he is) but the rest is so great...ok, I will not mention about the kiss scene. the scene that DG chase to SPS car to keep him the notebook and DG say thank you to SPS...it touch me and my eyes burst into tears :(. when SPS read the letter from SS, I love Go Ara voice...it so sweet and emotional. 

The acting of all the actors in YAAS is so well. I wish they will have a chance to act together one more time in a melodrama so that they can show us their feeling, their love scene ...

Hix. is it true that our drama end already :((

The old man was drunk remember? That is why he just did as DG said. But the whole scene was unrealistic anyways. Same for the whole series but thats because its a light hearted drama. Not saying it was bad though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo7_r1_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo5_r1_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo1_250.gif

tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo2_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo3_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo4_250.gif


"Being a detective wasn’t my dream, but I wasn’t okay at all. I didn’t want to give up and I didn’t want to run away. I may be learning nothing but how to fall for twenty-seven years, but it’s okay, because I have these guys next to me who helped me realize that fact, and because that’s youth."

credits: http://dokmis.tumblr.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i missss them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7KDKWhBUw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfXzpCvlMc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


LoveSG said: MeylanF said: uhmm ...

just a curious question ... since when exactly DG sees SS more than a co-worker ...

uhmmm ... i think i need to re-watch it again from the beginning ...
:-?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MeylanF said:
LoveSG said: MeylanF said: uhmm ...

just a curious question ... since when exactly DG sees SS more than a co-worker ...

uhmmm ... i think i need to re-watch it again from the beginning ...
:-?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@avarachika, that's why i said ... it started long before ...

and that chest-kiss scene becomes a turn point .... (ohh it's so hillarious, get me laughing everytime i see it :) )

-sigh-
i havent watched the last 2 episode ....

i dont want to say goodbye yet .. huhuhu -yes, im in a denial-phase :P-

:-<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss YAS but will see SG in his new movie with mcw. I'm super happy for this new pairing. Normally I would say no to SG being paired with anyone but GAR but MCW is the exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...