[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LoveSG‌ you... you.... you... still want tongue? You are the main corrupted one together with others here yr corrupted team is terrible lol

Thank goodness this drama ended [-O<

@sunshineo‌ that sign dun work on our @LoveSG‌ :(

amehdictato said: wheeeee hai guys, I've been a silent follower of this thread but I wanted to share with you guys a DG-SS fanfic that my friend made 00000.gifShe's an awesome writer, and I saw that the bedscene request wasn't fulfilled in the drama, so I asked her to make this drabble :P. They're just snuggling so it's cutesy, nothing explicit.

http://orange-in-the-overcast.tumblr.com/post/92189025975/title-sleepless-in-gangnam

MOD EDIT: PICTURE UNRELATED TO DRAMA!

just finished ep 20 with sub...honestly I feel pity for the writer because of her rush ending. 2/3 of the last ep is too rushed ( it seems easy for Gookie to find the evidence and although the evil old man is worth to die but how stupid he is as trusting in DG easily...or this is the way the writer show us that how stupid he is) but the rest is so great...ok, I will not mention about the kiss scene. the scene that DG chase to SPS car to keep him the notebook and DG say thank you to SPS...it touch me and my eyes burst into tears :(. when SPS read the letter from SS, I love Go Ara voice...it so sweet and emotional. 

The acting of all the actors in YAAS is so well. I wish they will have a chance to act together one more time in a melodrama so that they can show us their feeling, their love scene ...

Hix. is it true that our drama end already :((

Guest taechan

minatae said:

just finished ep 20 with sub...honestly I feel pity for the writer because of her rush ending. 2/3 of the last ep is too rushed ( it seems easy for Gookie to find the evidence and although the evil old man is worth to die but how stupid he is as trusting in DG easily...or this is the way the writer show us that how stupid he is) but the rest is so great...ok, I will not mention about the kiss scene. the scene that DG chase to SPS car to keep him the notebook and DG say thank you to SPS...it touch me and my eyes burst into tears :(. when SPS read the letter from SS, I love Go Ara voice...it so sweet and emotional. 

The acting of all the actors in YAAS is so well. I wish they will have a chance to act together one more time in a melodrama so that they can show us their feeling, their love scene ...

Guest HiIamNick

The old man was drunk remember? That is why he just did as DG said. But the whole scene was unrealistic anyways. Same for the whole series but thats because its a light hearted drama. Not saying it was bad though :)

tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo7_r1_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo5_r1_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo1_250.gif

tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo2_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo3_250.giftumblr_n8x0v2C8ev1s2mfkeo4_250.gif

"Being a detective wasn’t my dream, but I wasn’t okay at all. I didn’t want to give up and I didn’t want to run away. I may be learning nothing but how to fall for twenty-seven years, but it’s okay, because I have these guys next to me who helped me realize that fact, and because that’s youth."

credits: http://dokmis.tumblr.com/

Guest BeM1430293414

i missss them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7KDKWhBUw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfXzpCvlMc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest MeylanF

LoveSG said: MeylanF said: uhmm ...

just a curious question ... since when exactly DG sees SS more than a co-worker ...

uhmmm ... i think i need to re-watch it again from the beginning ...
:-?

Guest MeylanF

@avarachika, that's why i said ... it started long before ...

and that chest-kiss scene becomes a turn point .... (ohh it's so hillarious, get me laughing everytime i see it :) )

-sigh-
i havent watched the last 2 episode ....

i dont want to say goodbye yet .. huhuhu -yes, im in a denial-phase :P-

:-<

Guest BeM1430293414

I miss YAS but will see SG in his new movie with mcw. I'm super happy for this new pairing. Normally I would say no to SG being paired with anyone but GAR but MCW is the exception.

Guest ktiminie

Chinguzzz,

Could someone translate this please (or explain the main idea). I found it on dcyaas and it seems to be funny comments over the episodes?? Don't know :-?

"방영전 : 오오오오오!! 청춘수사물이래!!!

1회 : 추격씬 쌈박한대? 대구엄마사건 ㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷ 구둣발 짱!!!

2회 : 뭐지.....이 병맛은.....(안스러움)

3회 : 오오오오오오!!! 포토그래픽메모리!!! 대구대구 졸멋!!!!

4회 : 뭐지.........이 병맛은....... (정색)

5회 : 호청자 따위(냉정1)

6회 : 호청자 따위(냉정2) 우연히 본 햇살키스 플짤만 무한 반복!!!

7회 : 오오오오오오!! 추격씬!!!! 오오오오오!!! 너도 한 번 하래!!! 오오오오오 대구가 웃었어!!!!

8회 : 뭐지..............이 병맛은............(분노)

9회 : 호청자 따위(냉정3)

10회 : 호청자 따위(냉정4) 우연히 본 백허그 플짤만 무한반복!! 

11회 : 오오오오오오오오오!!! 구둣발!!!! 오오오오오오!!! 쥐어터진 대구대구!!!

12회 : 오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오!!!! 심장이 터질 것 같애!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13회 : 내가 호쳥자였다니!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠ

14회 : 엔딩이 내 발목을 붙잡네......대구대구 넛때문이다!

15회 : 뭐지......................설마 또 병맛이?!!!........(다시 분노)

16회 : 아직도 4회가 남았네. 빨리 좀 끝내라. 트라우마 도지겠다.ㅅㅄㅄㅄㅄㅂ(극한의 분노)

17회 : 아니 이게 무슨 일이야!!! 드라마 졸 재밌어!!!! 11,12회 쓴 작가가 돌아왔어!!!!!

18회 : 2회 밖에 안 남았다니!! 안 돼!!! 이 재밌는 게 끝나다니!!! 끝내려면 날 죽이고 끝내라!!!!

19회 : ..........................작가냔1.......................

20회 : ..........................작가냔2.................해탈........................."

Sigh*** I'm gonna miss them so much...:((

54abdd.jpg
Source: dcyaas

Have a good week-end 8etf.gif

Guest ktiminie

PS; @star+roll @adisa45 @celyw @MayS @MeylanF @LoveSG and all those who still wonder, the less decent position is (would be?) definitely approved by dcyaas for our OTP =)) =)) =))

HOT!!!

52c5cf.png
Source: dcyaas

Archived