[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adisa45

okay... I think it's already too far.. (for the underage, not for me)

=))

Those pics really made my day....
;))

class="subject" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px;"[sTARCAST] “Running until the last”… The last story of ‘You’re All Surrounded’naverenter | 2014.07.18 09:37last updated | 2014.07.18 18:31093059085_1.jpg
It was a happy ending. Eun Dae Ko(Lee Seung Gi) succeeded in revenging and Uh Soo Sun (Go ARA) saved her love. Seo Pan Seok (Cha Seung Won) and Oh Yoon Ah (Kim Sa Kyung) related with each other again. It was not only about the story. It didn’t lose the top ranking among the Wed-Thu drama until the last. It recorded 13.4% (Neilsen Korea). It was a successful conclusion. This is how SBS-TV ‘You’re All Surrounded’ finished. It surrounded the audience starting from the first to the last. We asked about the secret but it was due to production crews and actors’ sweat and effort. They kept on running until the last.
Read more here: http://m.star.naver.com/leeseunggi/news/end?id=3169557#
Some interesting pics here that I would love to share :P
093100202_11.jpg

She was a moodmaker in ‘You’re All Surrounded’. It is said that she makes the shooting spot bright with her energetic image. She was also energetic at the last shooting spot. She greeted first by having bright smile with other surrounding people.

093101101_19.jpg

“I learnt a lot through this drama. Although it is over, the start of Ahn Jae Hyun’s acting is from now. I will come back with another good piece.” (Ahn Jae Hyun)

093101233_20.jpg

Park Jung Min was a real handsome guy when we saw him in person. His handsome appearance was revealed when he took off his glasses. There are many people who got into him while seeing the drama, right? These are the shots of real Park Jung Min which were never seen in the broadcast.

093102290_29.jpg
The handsome 3 musketeers!!! Hope to see these three together in one movie/drama together :P

wwaaaooh ... I should say, thanks for zoom   @star+roll    :D

Enter the forum and the first thing I saw was this great scene hehe, I have great expectations to see the last two episode, which unfortunately I have not seen yet, and these days were eternal for me, I had the curiosity to see them.  :-SS

kiss.. kiss.. kiss and more  :-*   ..... My mind is full of that information for now ... jeje   happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Great performance by the actors and actresses. Seung Gi, great as always.  :)
Team P4, I will miss you.. 

BszaogxCUAIplmU_zps0798c02a.jpg

I can not believe it's finished, I miss you so much this drama and you all , thanks for the information notes, pictures and live reviews  =D>  , it was fun to talk and discuss with you about the twists of the story of this drama and I hope we meet soon in a new thread.  >:D<

I just saw the video of farewell of drama made by fans, and all that I can only say

" Great job Airens are great "  :-bd 

Archived