Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

One week after this drama ended. . . .
Already miss Daegu & Soosun moments :-S

Missing YAAS
I keep re-watching the last 5 episodes, which helps me control myself.

:-j

themarchioness said: @sweetcream said:I think Seunggi's acting surprised me. I associate him so much with his smile and appearances he's done in variety, that him as Daegu was different to me. It was noteworthy. Maybe I just need to watch more of his dramas.

Finally, i've finished watching this drama.... at first episode, i love Lee Seung Gi, but from half episode until the very end, i really love Cha Seung Won.... \m/ :x 8->

Ohh... still can't get enough of DaeGu DaeGu and SS....And P4..And Seo Pan Suk...Must admit that Cha Seung Won is a very funny guy... He could make me laugh with only his precious expressions... Gahhh....YAAS sequel juseyoooo.....YAAS2?*desperate* 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Dae Gu x Soo Sun • Love Is Only You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLp7wxmcIIg

Credit Ashnukil
I can't forget my babies 
:x

hushed_secrets said: I almost cried :"(

Did anyone else feel like throughout the whole drama Go Ara was a little hesitant around acting lovey dovey with LSG besides what her role dictated?  Idk maybe it's just me but I'm wondering if Yoona+LSG kept coming up in her mind... I would have liked her to be a little more into the role of LSG's lover but I can understand why it must have been difficult. 

Did anyone feel the same way too or nah?  :-/

these are funny, dcyaas trying to figure out how they were sitting.

OMO, they heard me wondering how they were sitting. except the hand thing, I love the first one, in my head that was how I imagined them sitting.
Hi guys long time no seen, missed my unnies oppas and dansaengs. Hope u're having a nice summer vaccation. I really wanna know how the unnies who asked for a bed scene lived without it? Guess it happened in their heads. If so, share I would lub it but under spoiler tag, we have underaged here.
Take care my friends. I'm missing YAAS so much :(( I want a Dae Gu for myself.

Ooohhhhh YAAS mentioned in this article.... who misses our famous villain here? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :x
The 10 sexiest K-drama speaking voicesby Vivi on Thu, Jul 24, 20143. Song Young Kyu
Song_Young_Kyu.png
This is the voice that inspired this article. Watching him on You Are All Surrounded was a constant conflict. On the one hand, he was a bad guy. On the other hand, I kind of wanted him to stay free so that we could hear his voice for the whole show.

I am now re-watching YAAS from ep 1...I really, really miss them all....;;) ;;) ;;) 

Hye everyone! I'm new here. 
Does anyone know about the title of YAAS OST? It is just instrumental song. It has appeared in Episode 3 around 58:29+ (the last one before the drama end). Anybody know what the title is? Because I cannot find it in the list of YAAS OST (in wikipedia) or maybe this soundtrack is not include there.
Thanks in advanced for your help. =)

@kimia__spr I also think that background music is not included in YAAS ost's. but I really want know what the title is. thanks

IS THERE ANY SEQUEL OF THIS DRAMA?? IT IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, DELIVERED CAREFULLY AND ALMOST WITHOUT A BLAME.