[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

@MeylanF‌ I'm sorry dear

I don't think it will be appropriate for the under ages. I don't want to get caught by moderator and jailed :))

Many possibilities on SS hands position. On where and how SS sit. And the possibilities of DG right hand. Let's me stop there. I'll carried aways too far :D

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeylanF

MayS said: @MeylanF‌ I'm sorry dear I don't think it will be appropriate for the under ages. I don't want to get caught by moderator and jailed :)) Many possibilities on SS hands position. On where and how SS sit. And the possibilities of DG right hand. Let's me stop there. I'll carried aways too far :D

Guest MeylanF

MayS said: Ara looks so cute. I wonder how DG will stare on SS if she wear this clothes. :x DG might said,"Don't wear clothes like this. Your skin is revealed too much".

The first one posted I think was the best, but I enjoy them trying to figure it out.  A mystery teh viewers actually care about.  ;))
@MayS
It's okay, but I don't think it's right. I think most are underestimating how long his legs are. :))
I think maybe he wouldn't be sitting down?  We need BTS!  

Awww..The ending!! I'm really happy that the writer gave us a happy and satisfying ending :xEverything was perfect especially how they caught Assemblyman. They accomplished it because of teamwork! Before, these rookies caused troubles and problems in the police station, but now they can solve big cases. I'm like a proud mom right now lolI love that we know what happen to them within one year through Soo Sun's letter to Pan Seok. I'm glad that Pan Seok works in a countryside after what he did.I actually would like to see more romances between Dae Gu and Soo Sun..They're so cute and romantic when they hide to the room and Dae Gu grab a kiss...Squeeee!! :x :xI'm really really happy that finally, Dae Gu got the justice that he have been dreaming of..Our boy suffered so much and now, he can sleep in nights with peace.I'll miss the characters here especially the 6 detectives- including Detective Seo and Lee. I'll never forget them and of course this thread too. Just like the words written above - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS THREAD ALIVE. I'm sad that it's now Drama 2014. I'll miss this drama! :((thank you thank you thank you! and see you in other threads \m/ 

Guest MeylanF

@MayS ... uh huh, that position is -ugh- well .. not bad ... but the 1st one still the best ... lolz

why cant SS put her hands around DG's neck .. or maybe at his hair ...

with she's being like that ... I think, if they are continuing this drama .. it will take 5 years that they finally getting married ....

8-> :-<

Archived