[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've been following this drama closely coz I'm avid fans of the three main actors: Go Ara (since Reply 1994), Lee Seung Gi (since My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho) and Cha Seung Won (since City Hall). To be truthful, I was disappointed abit when it ended; it wasn't a strong ending like I wanted it to be. It definitely had its ups, the romance was nicely played, and the bromance was good enough to moon over. But even if they were the definite strong point in the drama, it didn't get high rates or ranked up. I was pretty hyped up when the drama started and I even visited this thread to say how much I love this drama, especially Soo Sun and Pan Seok, but they could've done a better job. The ending, Gosh, the ending disappointed me so much. I didn't want Pan Seok to end up being a roadside cop chasing chicken theives! He had so much potential to be the Chief. And when Chief Kang died I felt like the only righteous, strongest and best cop in the department with no revenge plan died. I cried with Dae Gu for her. I like how the team is always together no matter what. So disappointment aside, good drama...

Guest sunshineo

YAAS Wrap Up party

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi “Eun Dae Gu will remain an unforgettable character”

Wrapping up the final filming, Lee Seung Gi said, “There are a lot of differences between Eun Dae Gu and the other characters I’ve played so far, so I read and analyzed the scripts countless times, concentrating and immersing myself in the role. I devoted so much time and effort to studying Eun Dae Gu’s character closely that I think it’ll remain a precious character that I won’t be able to forget.”

“I’m thankful to the many people who watched and supported the drama through the final episode. In the future, I’ll come back again with more maturity through a different challenge.”

source: newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Seung Gi “Eun Dae Gu will remain an unforgettable character”cr: www.tryp96.wordpress.com
by tryp96

20140718000911_0.jpg

Wrapping up the final filming, Lee Seung Gi said, “There are a lot of differences between Eun Dae Gu and the other characters I’ve played so far, so I read and analyzed the scripts countless times, concentrating and immersing myself in the role. I devoted so much time and effort to studying Eun Dae Gu’s character closely that I think it’ll remain a precious character that I won’t be able to forget.”

“I’m thankful to the many people who watched and supported the drama through the final episode. In the future, I’ll come back again with more maturity through a different challenge.”

source: newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

That lady in black in the middle of the bottom pictures is the one we all hate! X(

I've done watching eps 20. Don't know, this is really perfectly happy ending, but why am I crying through the whole eps :((

I'm sure you all here have described a lot of this eps in every bit. I'm not capable with English words, so I just can agree or disagree toward your comments here :)

@"Era Ferawati"‌, @Laziale4ever, @LoveSG, @Celyw, @Mappyminho, @star+roll‌, @Kimiaspr,@Sunshineo, @Blairbex, @finagi‌, @rrmski‌, @Fruitplus, @Vill85, @Soulstealer‌, @Proudlurker, @Star2010‌, @Stuartjmz, @MayS, @Ruzikie, @Genyheodang, @Minatae, @ktiminie‌, @MeylanF‌, @zagigirl‌ @sayjello‌, @noerul20‌ , @taechan‌, @MarjorieA‌, @vynenitsuga‌ , @Vi4, @sgsairl‌, @suchadiva, @"Sanny Setiawati"‌ , @amoyseop‌, @AmelA‌ and all I forgot to mention. Thank you for filling my days during YAAS aired with your colourful images, gifs, and witty comments..

I hope we could gather again in next Lee Seung Gi drama. Just like Kangchi said, kuk tashimannaja, let's definitely meet again :-h

I really love YAAS with all my heart :x :x :x

MayS said: Mianne chingu Found another gif on dcyaas And can't help it not to share it here before I'm going to sleep YpkRY80.jpg Poking: @ruzikie‌ @celyw @finagi @kimia_spr‌ @laziale4ever @vynenitsuga‌ @mappyminho‌ @LoveSG‌ @zagigirl‌ aah....so sleepy so I forgot some names. Mian mian Ps: the way he puts his hand on her cheek and then hair then hold her face... Gosh..... it gives me caterpillars crawl inside my tummy

@seoyounglby I agree with you about kdramas dragging mid-way and usually end up with unsatisfying endings. Like @MayS said, life shoot is a huge contributing factor to it. Its my main issue with kdrama. However, as much as I like more rounded villain characters with understandable motives, unfortunately we do live in a world where humans do not value the life of others and view them as insects. My main problem here though is the actor playing YMB is horrible. He knows how to do about 2 facial expressions & thats all! At episode 19 there was a scene where he was supposed to be angry (from his hand movements) but his facial expression was Blank!!

@heartoppaya I gotta disagree with chief Kang being righteous. To be called Righteous you have to constantly be and not do crimes in the name of "greater good". I like her character because she was more interesting, complicated & also Very well acted. However I hate how they killed her and sorta white washed her. I wish they kept her alive and had her repent and making it for DG & him taking MUCH longer time getting over it. The crime she did to him wasn't little. It was a HUGE crime.

What I find disappointing was:

1. Police work all the way was incompetent.

2. I just wasn't convinced in the last scene that: those 4 rookies are real detective now and can take the world. I still have the impression that they got no clue what their doing I'm not sure they graduated from police academy.

3. Although some scenes were well acted and portrayed, the way they got from A to B usually makes no sense. On 1 hand I want to feel for those characters but on the other I'm like "no really?"

4. All the characters became background extras supporting 1 sole characters. With the talent they have they just wasted so much potential!!

5. How cam DG keep his job after all this smashing? Do they keep baseball bats everyday?

6. So a killer can be too crazy to go to prison but not enough to go stay in the mental hospital?

I think my favourite episode was the one where all 4 rookies got trapped in that restaurant. It was the episode where they showed most growth and potential to do the job right. There was real team work and co-operation. The rest of the cases were just for show. SS's mom's case was the most annoying cuz it didnt serve much!

Still i cannot say i regret watching this drama. But some flaws are too glaring.

pic 1 decent? because we can't see the hands of SS that's more terrible!!!  X_X

Well, obviously all of you are a single lady. For people who's married actually there are plenty of possibilities. But I don't think it's proper enough to explain here >:)

Archived