[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingus...I just want to post this...As I am bidding farewell to this drama... Which is actually a hard thing to do... as I am immersed in the drama so much....I still cannot imagine my week without YAAS...*sigh*Although A LOT of questions still linger on my mind, I think the drama really worth watching...I want to applaud all the actors and actresses....A great drama... a heart-warming story about how a person could survive and become a great person, despite their bitter (horrible, horrondeous) past...To JiYong and PanSuk... For losing his mom in front of him, and for losing his son because of doing something right... I think it is really an inspiration...One is not necessarily become bitter just because he/she has a bitter past...Well, this is what I got from this drama...I love the P4 friendship...I know a lot of us went ga-ga over the kisses...Well, really, Lee SeungGi is a dayum sexy man and the kisses were hot...But aside from that, the whole story line is really interesting..Of course.... If I may rant...I want to voice up my dissatisfaction to the writer..On WHY, WHY, WHY...had they given MORE screentime to the evil scumbag and his evil daughter on the LAST episode... #(&@(&!@%(*_&$)@Ah well... I really cannot recover from that yet... I would prefer giving DaeGu n SS and PanSuk n SK MORE screentime... But...Yeah.... it is over now...:( :( :( Since it is a story about detectives' life... Would it be possible to give another sequel? YAAS 2??;;) ;;) With same P4, BUT... maybe... er... different writer??? 

Guest finagi

Maybe tomorrow...Let's wait until tomorrow..... (ough,i need someone to pinch me so i can wake up)...

:((

i dream about YAAS almost everynight...anyone here has the same symptom with me?? :-S

Guys you'd forget already, SBS has always like that, always late to release the preview.. Lets just wait till tomorrow night, its always like that right?

:P waawww...lets just move on guys. :(( :(( all we can do now is watched it again.. :(

Guest AnisaD1430293720

i hope in the end of the years, YAAS can get awards... i hope for this years sbs will make best couple like in 2010, 3 couple get best couple seunggi-shinminah hajiwon-hyunbin and one other i am forget.. it will be good :)

and award for cha seung woon too because he really workhard.. if can give every actor and PD award.. :D

Guest dhebbie2t

OMG
im currently in epi 15
and the happenings in the drama and getting and getting more complicated that I expected

I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA
kudos to the casts

Guest ktiminie

Hello chinguzzz,

I miss this thread and YAAS so much, sigh***.
Anyone knows if a DVD is gonna be released or something? I need more BTS and NGs (double sigh*****)...

Ahahah, on a funny note here is congressman with his only 2 facial expressions =)) =)) =))
c0bd03.jpg
Source: dcyaas

Everyone take care, a group hug! >:D<

Guest genyheodang

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Jung Min “Lee Seung Gi is a really good actor… A lot to learn from him”44bed0.jpg

Actor Park Jung Min lavished praise on Lee Seung Gi whom he worked with in SBS drama ‘You Are All Surrounded’.

In an interview on July 21, Park Jung Min said, “I’ve seen SeungGi as a celebrity since we first met. It’s because he’s been around [in the entertainment industry] for a long time, and he’s always so composed. So I couldn’t even initiate a conversation with him. But SeungGi actually approached me first, talked and shared a lot of stories. So I thought, ‘I was intimidated for nothing.’”

“Wherever I go, I get asked, ‘How is Lee Seung Gi?’ Then I say, ‘He’s a really nice person.’ SeungGi smiles at me from time to time, and when he does, my heart always thumps. I can see why he’s so popular. Also, I’ve thought a lot about things I should learn from his sincere acting. SeungGi sometimes tells me, ‘You acted really well.’ In my mind, I would say, ‘No, you did better.’ He is really an excellent actor.”

source: starnews via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

I'm missing YAAS so much :x

Guest ktiminie

Guys, the unreleased making film is now on Youtube. I wish we could have the subs 8-> . LOL, Go Ara is definitively a mood maker <:-P

EDIT: The actor playing congressman kills me, really!!! =)) =)) =))
At 00:40, the scene in the hospital. When everybody is laughing, he's the only one who doesn't bat an eyelash, ahahahaha

This is too much so I made a gif, crazy me.. :))
a0ea8c.gif

Besides yaas, can u guys recommend a drama or two that came out this year for me to marathon? I think this year has been slim pickings for quality drama that I can't decide which is worth my time so ur opinions would b appreciated. If this discussion is considered off topic, please pm me ur suggestions. Thanx guys... Continue being awesome ( n pervy)!!

Archived