[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest lovers77

Yoona at Devaye Black event 140411
2014041101001458100092751_59_20140411150

20140411_1397196455_90786400_1_59_201404

201441115559ub02shj_T5_75736_59_20140411

why i feel she got skinnier than before?? dear Yoong,please take care of yourself..don't be stress T.T
cr: twitter @mystarmyangel (more pics please visit her Twitter^^)

Guest chrislwf

After "MIA" for few days, so great to see Yoona again at Devaye Black event.  Yoona really looks so young, just like a teenage girl. Her face looks a bit fuller (which is good sign), healthier and glowing as ever.

As usual, LSG looks handsome in the YAAS photoshoot.

Hope to see more of their individual photos.

Guest tatayoung

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=279

wohoo...yoongi is leading

keep vote...keep vote ^^

Reading the recently comment suddenly make me sad :( airen and sone, please live life peacefully and always trust yoongi's choices .. *hug*

Guest thestreetcanvas

Our couple looked so good in black and white, I couldn't resist collating their recent photos together. 
k9e7.jpg

zw0r.jpg
Is YoonA getting charmed by Seung Gi's suave personality? (Heh)

dzmz.jpg
Full body in B&W.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Guest lovers77

@Shycutie‌ agree with you..feel free to post anything about YoonGi news here because we are ONE TEAM, ONE FAMILY:)

Airens dont ship Lee Seung Gi with his partners hardly (b4 i was Royal Shipper too cuz of K2H and YoonGi shipper since SH ) maybe ship them but no hardcore shippers. I think most of Airens are welcoming Yoona now^^ Actually i dun wanna talk about another shipper here, esp bout SZ shipper..i'm not sure its SeungGi's fans, most of them are SZ fans.they talking about SZ need happiness, SeungGi not inlove with Yoona cuz he love sz and blah blah blah. Heol..firstly i'm so heated cuz they always bashing Yoona..same with Yoona also have a lot shippers which is sometimes me make laugh about those shipper's crazy imagination lol..but now i dun care anymore. Its their opinions,let them live in their own delulu's :)

We share everything here with love and happiness because we support our couple..YoonGi fighting^.^v

Guest chrislwf

Why are some Airens and Sones still immature bashing Yoons and LSG? A true fan would want their idol to be happy with whoever and learn to love their partner. Sometimes fans can act a bit selfish and strange for their love towards Yoona and Seung Gi individually. No matter what, please give full support to YoonGi and let them have their happiness.

Maybe YoonGi can give the antis a surprise act and shut their mouths off. Jealousy and hate dtill linger even in a strong relationship.

I'm so happy YoonGi fans in this thread are good heart, bold and understanding. Please continue to give your love to YoonGi :x

Guest LềuN

Yoona at Defaye Black Launching Event  :x It's me or she's getting thinner these day but she still looks gorgeous and beautiful. Black and white outfit matching with our Seung Gi ^^
ixGx1obNcW616.jpg
ih5ZO6woSV9Yw.jpg
ibwLuLjYoHRiDI.jpg
ixe1pvN1oAkfZ.jpg

Guest knowing

yes..i also hope Airens will always update about LSG in this thread..so we can get an update from both yoona and lsg in this thread :) 

and for that poll thing..i hope sones and airens will not to be taken seriously, because its not really important and only causing unecessary fanwar.

im an airen and i was absolutely made up when i found out about them :D i hope other lee seung gi fans can post on this thread to show their support for his relationship...i mean the girl was his ideal type for over 5 years...thats something to celebrate isnt it? :D

this is just a reminder to everyone who are feeling down 

a reminder to why we ship/support these two people who are clearly a match-made in heaven so come on guys go to: http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/list.m n support our bias couple :) <3

Watched the full episode of Strong Heart 103. Just wanna share some of other best moments to add from this episode

SBS the matchmaker. Indeed lets go for forever Yoongi.

htnkIU-duYTkIIbBwa4ZTiwBGLLxqn4gbMayksEu

SBS Gayo was not the first time for Seung Gi to sing it live with Yoona's presence (with the exception of music shows). If our theory is true about Yoona being the inspiration, then this will be the first time he gets to sing it in front of her (with the opportunity to sing it for her - indirectly)

vlcsnap-13943753.png

Her sweet reaction to the live "performance"

vlcsnap-13943851.png

Guest tegarywkc

keep vote our couple please., 
please don't care about the comment :)http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=279

Guest tatayoung

@sakura22 aaahh thanks a lot for the picts! you make me wanna watch SH that ep again..  >:D<
thanks for my family in here.. who makes me feel comfortable again.. back hours again, im down for the negative comment in the poll, and when im back to landing here, im happy cause we, both sone, YA, airen, show our mature heart and always support YoonGi.. :-*
yaaa like @tegarywkc said, don't care about the comment froma immature fans.. let's vote our couple..  =D>

@Lylyl ah I remember this one. Sulli asked Seunggi to pat her head like what he did to Yoona on SH. =) 
".....
After this, Sulli made a surprising request to Lee Seung Ki, asking if he could pat her on the head. Sulli said, “I have a request – I saw that you patted SNSD’s YoonA on the head before. Can you pat my head too?” At that, Lee Seung Ki seemed slightly taken aback and asked, “Now?” and he went on to carefully pat her head. 

On an episode of “Strong Heart” that aired on November 8, YoonA was the guest and said, “I like it when someone pats my hair.” At that, Lee Seung Ki went over to her and touched her head, which also caused a hot reaction."
cr: soompi
---------------------------That mnet poll ignites fanwars & haters. But it's only a small minority of fans who left shallow comments; the majority of them are very supportive of both couples. =) 
In 2012, Seunggi was appointed as a cyber safety cop where he said "let's leave positive and encouraging comments. Be respectful and understanding and we can change the online environment." Let's follow his lead & example to create a better online environment. =)
Have a great weekend, everyone ^-^