[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

chrislwf said: Just read article of KhunFany, so sweet of Nickhun said he will take care of GF. How I wish LSG mention tiny bit of sweet and romantic words to Yoona! :x Imagine LSG does that, we, YoonGI fans, will be of course cheering, spazzing like mad ..... ^:)^ Actually LSG does gives an impression of a gentle and romantic guy. Really hope to see them together again in a show or photo especially Yoona shyness.l

how all of them tease Seunggi about Yoona is so funny and cute ^^ how I wish to see more teasing like this to both of them in the future lol :)) ;;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k70CERqeYjzy9X4qAdG

cr.@mystarmyangel

Guest TienM

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=279 star+roll said:
chrislwf said: Just read article of KhunFany, so sweet of Nickhun said he will take care of GF. How I wish LSG mention tiny bit of sweet and romantic words to Yoona! :x Imagine LSG does that, we, YoonGI fans, will be of course cheering, spazzing like mad ..... ^:)^ Actually LSG does gives an impression of a gentle and romantic guy. Really hope to see them together again in a show or photo especially Yoona shyness.l

Guest 817amy

Yeah agree with the others. Its important to remember that the approach and the personality are different between the two couples. It is rather expected and unique to Yoongi that they are keeping the relationship a low profile. We all know how private these two lovers are.

They are comfortable with that and even if we are desperate to see something, first and foremost is to understand that its for the best and thats YoonGi for you.

But like @817amy‌ said, I want this relationship to work out and for them to be together for a long time. So that means the less attention or mention the better it is. Despite the positive support they are getting at the moment it is still best for them to not address or mention it much.

Was reading some comments for the mnet poll. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and that people are attracted to the other for different reasons be it personality, brains, charms. It isnt necessarily to be about the looks all the time. Someone with the brains, charms and great heart itself wins more than someone with just good looks but lacking in everything else.

Having said all that, this couple individually have the brains, charms, good looks and kind hearts.

Just a general comment YoonGi have every right to love and be happy with whoever they wanna be with and however they wanna keep it.

Pretty much agree with the consensus here about how Yoongi keeps a lower profile. Khunfany are more out going & open, growing up in the states definitely contributes to that personality. Fany will always be a Socal girl at heart, so it's not as surprising to see Khunfany more public about their relationship, if you consider it even being that public. The only real difference was that they were out in a public space and didn't hide their faces, and even then, it was journalists that kept stalking that lead to pictures. But again, it all comes with the territory in being a celebrity. Actually, Tiffany recently did an interview with Dazed and Confused, and in it, it really sheds light on a lot of things, which includes dating/privacy. It's a really good read ... You can check it out here: 
 http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/19372/1/girls-generations-k-pop-reign
Yoongi's relationship is their business. Whatever they want to do or share, will be at THEIR discretion. They don't owe anyone anything, except to each other about their relationship. Of course, I understand that being a public figure, you definitely lose your privacy to a certain extent, but for those who fight hard to maintain an ounce of privacy, more props to them. For both, yoongi, they debuted at such a young age and practically grew up before the public's eye, they have given so much of themselves to us, the fans and the public. Being in a relationship is hard enough as it is, but to do it in front of a camera, or hell, countries, it would be so crazy. Both of them have always maintained a low profile before the relationship, so it makes sense that they would keep it that way after. It's no difference in terms of their lifestyles after the announcement/reveal. At the end of the day, as fans, you support them no matter what happens ... 

Guest teadeer

mooster said: Pretty much agree with the consensus here about how Yoongi keeps a lower profile. Khunfany are more out going & open, growing up in the states definitely contributes to that personality. Fany will always be a Socal girl at heart, so it's not as surprising to see Khunfany more public about their relationship, if you consider it even being that public. The only real difference was that they were out in a public space and didn't hide their faces, and even then, it was journalists that kept stalking that lead to pictures. But again, it all comes with the territory in being a celebrity. Actually, Tiffany recently did an interview with Dazed and Confused, and in it, it really sheds light on a lot of things, which includes dating/privacy. It's a really good read ... You can check it out here: 
 http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/19372/1/girls-generations-k-pop-reign
Yoongi's relationship is their business. Whatever they want to do or share, will be at THEIR discretion. They don't owe anyone anything, except to each other about their relationship. Of course, I understand that being a public figure, you definitely lose your privacy to a certain extent, but for those who fight hard to maintain an ounce of privacy, more props to them. For both, yoongi, they debuted at such a young age and practically grew up before the public's eye, they have given so much of themselves to us, the fans and the public. Being in a relationship is hard enough as it is, but to do it in front of a camera, or hell, countries, it would be so crazy. Both of them have always maintained a low profile before the relationship, so it makes sense that they would keep it that way after. It's no difference in terms of their lifestyles after the announcement/reveal. At the end of the day, as fans, you support them no matter what happens ... 

Guest chrislwf

Wow, a bit surprised, for just a silly thought of mine can create so many comments. Firstly, I deeply apologise to everyone if my remarks made all of the Yoongi supporters uncomfortable. ^:)

Anyways, thanks so much for your insightful comments. Totally agreed with all of you.  Next time I try to keep my selfish mind intact and be more sensitive to others.  On the brighter side, a bit happy that this thread is moving on smoothly with all the great YoonGi supporters. =D>

I really miss Yoona, no news of her for past few days.  Hope she truly enjoying her break/rest before 3rd Japan Tour starting in 2 weeks' time. Also hope LSG has a good rest and stay healthy for his upcoming drama.

Once again, my sincere apology for insensitivity to YoongGi fans and thanks for kind understanding  ^:)^

Guest lovers77

I saw that tweet from Nickhun..its really sweet, that show his love to Fany^^ Those tweeting became the hot gossip between the 2 fandoms. Some are agree, but some say its too much. I saw at netizenbuzz, he/she said like this if i'm not wrong as i am not too focus :D "so this is what you do to ur fans?if not because of ur fans..you just a handsome stranger" ( i suspected this is maybe Nickhun's fans who is disspointed cuz he is too open).

Eventhough i'm dying to hope to see our Yoongi's interaction on public..but i'd rather be to choose they keep it low..its more mysterious lol..i dun care if some of the antis said they are fake couple. What are they knew about Yoongi?are they knew our couple's heart??i dun wanna our couple got too much attention esp from crazy press, that's irritating as we knew the reactions from netizen will be different as they have 2 faces :-B

let's keep praying and support our couple no matter what..who knows we will hear good news from them this year, stay positive 8-> ;;)

@chrislwf‌ its a good discussion. We've talked about it before I think but its cool to discuss again to keep the thread active and everyone contributing. Both lurkers and frequent posters.

I didnt find the discussion too sensitive or disturbing and everyone was just voicing out their opinion about it.

Dont worry about it so much keep sharing thoughts and spreading the love for this couple.

I enjoy discussions and active thread :)

Guest TienM

chrislwf said:

Wow, a bit surprised, for just a silly thought of mine can create so many comments. Firstly, I deeply apologise to everyone if my remarks made all of the Yoongi supporters uncomfortable. ^:)

Anyways, thanks so much for your insightful comments. Totally agreed with all of you.  Next time I try to keep my selfish mind intact and be more sensitive to others.  On the brighter side, a bit happy that this thread is moving on smoothly with all the great YoonGi supporters. =D>

I really miss Yoona, no news of her for past few days.  Hope she truly enjoying her break/rest before 3rd Japan Tour starting in 2 weeks' time. Also hope LSG has a good rest and stay healthy for his upcoming drama.

Once again, my sincere apology for insensitivity to YoongGi fans and thanks for kind understanding  ^:)^

Guest TienM

i incidentally found this vid. it's the old vid about Yoona on Hello Baby .and she was really really adorable :)))
:x :x :x

Guest ashleynguyent

yoongi7 said: how all of them tease Seunggi about Yoona is so funny and cute ^^ how I wish to see more teasing like this to both of them in the future lol :)) ;;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k70CERqeYjzy9X4qAdG

cr.@mystarmyangel

For the discussion topic above, personally I accepted that I would like to see how YoonGi is openly and obviously.

However, for YoonGi themselves in the Korean showbiz, it might be much better for each of them to keep it private, it also really matched their own style.  

--------------------------------------------

Today: no YoonA's update yet, just LeeSeungG  

LSG is still working hard with the coming on-air drama.  

LSGfan                            

** KBS140411 Top CF Stars Loved by Ad Industry "Nation's Representative UhmChinAh Lee Seunggi" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab74Mj9hK6k(Jaesuk,Jiyeon,Yuna,Suzy)

** tryp96: While waiting to film, a bus with CJ Hello Mobile ad passed by, and SeungGi laughed. ^^ (cr: liuyue)

** #너희들은포위됐다 !! 손들어, 꼼짝마!! 포스터 촬영 현장에서 만난 은대구(이승기)! 4월 30일 (수) 밤 10시에 시청자 포위하러 온답니다!! http://youtu.be/sWoE84HGinI  ★NR

** http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/14-04-11-yaas-filming-fanpics-lee-seung-gi

ChristinaWSGL        

YAAS #leeseunggi schedule before noon filming at Gangnam Police office. and the rest time of today will film indoors. cr:dclsg

Bk5-g1sCIAAvRxi.jpg

Bk6gzO9CMAA_wDx.jpg

sakura22 said: @chrislwf‌ its a good discussion. We've talked about it before I think but its cool to discuss again to keep the thread active and everyone contributing. Both lurkers and frequent posters. I didnt find the discussion too sensitive or disturbing and everyone was just voicing out their opinion about it. Dont worry about it so much keep sharing thoughts and spreading the love for this couple. I enjoy discussions and active thread :)

I also enjoy the discussion about YoonGi's approach to their relationship. Love reading all the insightful comments. 
Personally, I expected their low key approach. Both of them are very private and really protect their personal lives out of the public's consumption, so obviously they're protecting their relationship as much as they can too. That way people (especially general public) can focus on their acting / singing career than gossiping about their personal lives. 
Sometimes I don't understand people who thought that YoonGi is a boring couple, hmmm... How do they know they're boring? Because they never talked about each other in public? That's a very shallow statement imho. =) Their relationship is their own business, they don't have to say anything publicly. I'm happy as long as they're happy =) 
@star+roll, I love what you said here: "They need to live their life making themselves happy, not making fans who want them to say something happy." 
Hopefully Yoona is having a really nice break, getting her much deserved rest before the Japanese tour begins. Would really love to see her in a drama again, but hopefully SM will choose a really good role for her, something's different than the characters she's played before. 

Guest deershawol95

I agree with all the discussion going on here about keeping their relationship private from the public. If we're thinking of a long-term partnership, there's no better way to go about it than acting with prudence and responsibility like this couple :) They don't need to show it for fans like me to be happy haha
Anyway no updates on Yoona lately but some on Seunggi.
For those who haven't seen his Healing Camp appearance with Lee Sun Hee yet
Seunggi cut on his first time meeting her

for the rest go here:
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/14-04-07-healing-camp-cuts-lee-seung-gi/
(no subs yet but yeah ^^)
Entertainment Weekly cut

YAS poster interview

I'm in full support of their decision to keep a low profile or be private about their love life. But I'm also dying to see them appear together or same place. LOL My shipper heart is so desperate for post-dating-confirmation moments. So awards and year end shows will be the best bet. Haha but if I wont get any thats still fine.