[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I'm telling you she's reloading the charts and yelling at Daum for screwing up like other fans.   Or maybe playing a game..who knows lol 

​I don't think she'll play game when walking hahahaha  ! Do you guys still remember this ???

CHJbmPxU0AIultU.jpg

689677652.jpg

[Fan to Yoona] It’s so nice that unni has been recommending songs lately. ㅋ I’m looking forward to what other songs you would recommend.

[Yoona to fan] I’m waiting for SeungGi oppa’s album.. It came up briefly on Running Man and it was so nice ㅠㅠ

And this ?

wfwyasx.jpg

[fan to Yoona] What songs have you been listening to lately? Let’s listen together!!!

[Yoona to fan] SeungGi oppa’s new album! 0_0 All the songs are good/I like all the songs ㅠ

I bet she will not dare to recommend her boyfriend's music again hahahahahaha ! 

• Like 6

And about Seung Gi's new tittle track, I love it soooooo much ! I always love his ballads and this time, he doesn't disappointed me at all. I bet YoonA will love it too. She's a ballad lover ! ^^ And for the lyrics of the song, beside the fact that it's a song for Airen, from different perspective, not only me but many YoonGi shippers can't help but thinking of YoonA when reading these words:

n1SongI.png

vBZzZqs.png

cr: as tagged

Edited by AllforYoong
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

I can see dual meanings.  Some people have no chill and get so upset if it's mentioned, but it's a ballad love song.  You can think of it as either way lol.  

Edited by melissala
  • Like 3

Isn't it weird when you say : " it was a short time but there were so many memories" to your fans and you have already debuted for 11 years ??? Hahaha , i always think of yoona when i hear this song and read the lyrics :)))) it fit them well :3<3

i know it for airens too ( more for Airens) but .... he was able to think about yoona while singing , right ?  Haha :))) just my imagination <3

have a good day , guys !!! I'm really in love with Seung gi's songs and at the same time , waiting for SNSD's new song and their concert  !!!! So many exciting things for us :D Always support our Yoongi <3

Edited by JunB
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

There are songs for Airens and the album is for us, but he sings for a lot people too!  I'm sure he had thoughts of a lot of people while singing.   Anyway, he said you can interpret it as you wish and goodbye could mean many things.  Around 4:00.  Listen to him sing at 4:20

• Like 5

Guest teddy14
so exited to see Seung Gi in music shows.. i miss YoonGi

10153201_1107550769274660_31863828205419

sorry for quoting the picture but can someone tell me when this picture taken ? it seems like editing picture LOL sorry if i wrong :) 

sorry for quoting the picture but can someone tell me when this picture taken ? it seems like editing picture LOL sorry if i wrong :) 

​It is edited :D There's still no picture of them together publish to public since they're dating.

• Like 1

Guest teddy14

@sgsairl oh i see, bcz when i see that picture i remember lee seung gi and lee seo jin picture LOL

actually it's nice edited picture, i hope we can see their picture as soon as possible