[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@mareq90 I would kill if LSG and Yoona shot a drama together before the dating news but now real interactions between the two of them behind the scenes, not just loveline between their characters, are much more valuable xD  and let's not forget the newly discovered Yoona's ultimate fanboy Daiya Seto xD wonder how he reacted upon dating news xD
@yoonabias1 SNSD's comeback is supposed to be very near. Ealier this month press stated it would be mid-Jan but no official statement from SM since then, except for the girls' continuous teasing T.T. Until today SM informed postponement and said SNSD were still preparing for their comeback. This is so frustrating because we don't even have an official date to anticipate *sob*
@megha I'm used to seeing SNSD randomly in dramas but The King2hearts was like another level haha is this even possible to have an entire scene a guy watching SNSD Tell me your wish lol it was fun but I felt rather awkward watching it since I was supposed to watch the drama, not SNSD MVs lol

I have a question hope LSG's fans can help me :D Thanks
I visited LSG's thread and some of his fansites and read fans' posts back when the news dating was out. Almost all fans said they knew he was dating someone but no idea who was the girl. I just wanna ask what did he do or say to make you guys have any clue about his dating? Because with Yoona, i swear i didn't have any idea that she was dating , not even a clue show that whe was meeting someone, and that made the news more shock to me and Sones.

Guest tinykul101010

he was constantly on his phone during GFB's filming,in lots of fanpics while he was taking a break.also he was getting more and more manly.looking at him at that time,he has a man falling in love face.esp his dance with Sistar's Bora in his Hope Concert.he said that wanted to have a different image,not a young boy anymore

It's thisQMMqq6v.gif

Plus those interviews he did with an an.  I think most fans figured out he was dating like 5 or 6 months ago.  I remember when that NB blind item was posted in August and netizens named him (and Suzy lol),  I wasn't sure about the girl but I figure the guy was him.  I posted in this thread earlier that the NoF crew figured out he was dating too because of the phone too.  :))  
He's not too subtle... I really want to go back and find all the phone pictures... one day!
@tinykul101010Yeah, I remember he suddenly got all manly...  8->

@star+roll and I am glad that he is not subtle. infact I love that he isnt. Like @complete said sones or YoonAddicts had no way to tell or suspect that she is dating. or maybe its because we have assumed that SM may have strict dating policy on SNSD that it didnt occur to us that they'd be dating.

I love the gif you posted gives me flutters that even with the camera rolling he is busy in his own world getting updates from his gf.

I dunno whether he is monitoring his gf's acting and giving comments or praises to her. But I am sure he is giving his support and encouragement to his girl.

Gah can these two be any more cuter? I am like in love with them in love with each other. Hahaha

@star+roll....in RM..when they're on the bus...when KS,YJS,JJH talking about her husband...and seung gi like on his own world with his phone^^…so cute
And the last on his speech MBC award...he explained very long that he's a man now^^…I just thinking what's wrong with him,he always said he's a man now not younger brother anymore in his interview after GFB,Singapore and taiwan FM
@sweetu agree with you^^…Hwan is handsome^^…My fav blue shirt last ep..I like his body language tooAbout body language maybe my fav is jaeha than hwan...cause is totally different with seung gi^^…

@star+roll yeah I remember that blind item. At that time I thought like it was obviously LSG and Suzy when I read trend-of-the-trend boy dated trend-of-the-trend girl xD and some netizens mentioned about Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun. Now that I think about it, among 4 of them, LSGxSuzy, KSHxYoona, SuzyxKSH were all speculated but eventually the most unexpected couple went public lol
@sakura22 I've had some vague ideal that at least some of them are dating just that they are so good at hiding their relationship but Sooyoung and Yoona's dating news still came as utter shock to me

@Era Ferawati

i also do notice that and happy to think how obsessed he with his phone becoz he liked to get in touch with yoona even during filming,,
but then i find that RM crew gave them bus cards, money and cellphones to each team in the numbered booth rooms,,and my hope is gone,,
yet then when the snow starting to fall, he played a song from his cellphone which makes me think that maybe he really have his own cellphone in hand instead of keeping the one given by the crew.

hwan is handsome in all his clothes,,i would say,,
and yoona always likes guys who can carry clothes well..,,her members  said it several times in variety shows especially one where snsd picked their ideal type.,,
but i know she sees more than that in lee seung gi,,

considering he is her first boyfriend after years and considering his adoration to her is for years and vice versa,,i hope this relationship will really end up into a marriage,,they seem to date innocently and take things slowly that will help maintain their emotions even greater
as said by their management, after 4 months they are even still in stage of knowing each other,..n see the public response which is generally positive and supportive, they should really treasure their relationship,, i hope.,,

[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest mareq90

In NOF seung gi always on the phone especially during eating time lol. I noticed the running man too. And it is said that while walking back from the CJ forum too seung gi was on his phone

regarding the blind item...it is said that the guy dated someone before?

Guest cardihs91

@yoonsicfany happy to see the 9 of them together at SMA :)
@star+roll i love your gif... it seems that seunggi is in his own world with his phone and i can't help but imagine him exchanging messages with yoona... telling her "i love you" "i miss you" "i can't wait to see you" :\">  :))

@mareq90
I don't think the blind item is right 100%, but for his previous dating, he mentioned it briefly in an interview after GFB.
Link to the interview: “Having a deep relationship with a girlfriend, disappointed because it was never done properly”
I was surprised that he said it himself rather than the fact he had dated before, but I love him being honest. Now that I think about it, it seems like a hint with the "Now, he really wants to find true love."

Guest yoonabias1

@complete @revlou Thank you so much for the information, I haven't heard any news about their comeback in a while, I hope they wont postpone it for too long. I am really anticipating their comeback it has been too long! We need their comeback so Yoona would be asked about LSG kekeke
CONGRATULATIONS SNSD FOR WINNING THE BONSANG AWARD!!!! 2014 IS THE YEAR FOR GIRLS GENERATION!!!

:D 8-}   :-bd ^:)^ =)) =D>
Did they perform at the Seoul music awards?